Surprise?

Unsure feeling

(I'm going to change the point of view so... yeah) 

-madi pov-

        Does he think he can poke around and make fun of me? Does he not know I will slap the out of him if he does it again?! You looked up and your teacher called your name and saided you'd be partnered with Jaebum. You felt uneasy as you thought of JB as cute but kind of annoying. You knew you were a skilled artist so this project wouldn't be hard to do. Jaebum on the other hand couldn't draw, he felt like a little turd next to you.

         "I can do the project if you want.. I enjoy this kind of stuff it won't bother me at all." "Oh no no it's fine I want to help.. I can't draw worth so I apologise. Unless you don't want me to help then I understand." That was the last thing you wanted him to think. You handed him your sketchbook and told him to add to your drawings. He was shocked and how good you were which made you blush. Mark and Jackson saw and you could tell they were rather annoyed. Jaebum wasn't bad at drawing but he seemed to think so and so did all the guys in GOT7, which was weird because JB really wasn't bad! He added on to the dragon you drew and added cool little touches to it which made you happy. After a while of drawing something and Jaebum adding to it, you began to realise how well you guys went together.   

The bell rings to go to lunch~

Ah what do I do?! I want to work with him again but he's hardly at school or if he is I see him for a max of 5 minutes then he disappears again.. 

"um.." "I.." both of you began to speak but Jaebum insisted you go ahead. "Would you like to eat lunch with me?" A smile lit up across his face, this was the last thing he expected to come from your mouth. He nodded. "What were you going to say?" "Oh I was gonna ask if you wanted to work on this more sometime.." "Yes!" Walking off to lunch you noticed the stares people gave you. You werent sure if they were to you or how you looked. This you realised JB had his arm around you but you didn't do anything. You didn't think much about it. In America, they do that stuff all the time and it won't mean a thing. The students were rather shocked. GOT7 were all at their lockers talking when Bambam noticed Jaebum and you walking down the hall. "Who's the girl with JB?' Jackson turned his head and his jaw dropped. "Dammit."

You hated school food so much so originally you were going to skip eating but Jaebum guided you with his hands on your shoulders through the line. It didn't look that bad. You loved korean food. You waited for Jaebum to get his food and lead you to his table. You got nervous when you saw GOT7 walk in and sit at the table Jaebum was walking towards. He looked back and smiled at you. "Kaja!" Giving him an uneasy smile you kept walking and stood there as there were no seats left. When the guys noticed they all offered their seats but Madi didn't want to intrude and told them you would see them some other time. None of the boys liked that answer. You started to walk towards a big empty table and set your food down. You looked and saw 7 pairs of eyes look at you with nice big smiles. 

"Why is GOT7 sitting with the new girl?" Those comments didn't get to you like they did. It was a normal thing now. Jaebum sat next to you and mark and jackson sat across from you and bambam on the other side of you. Jaebum out his arm over your shoulders and introduced you. "Ya ya we know" You would have felt uneasy if Mark and Jackson weren't the ones to say that. They new you. They didn't like Jaebums arm around you though. 

To Mark and Jacksons advantage they spoke english which was helpful to you. 

        "Jackson? Can you help me?"  "Ya sure"  "Can you help me around after school? I have to get some stuff done and stop by a studio." "Um yeah not a problem. Why didn't you ask mark? " "I was going to but I remember him saying he was busy at home today." "Oh." 

After school you and Jackson went around Seoul  to different little shops to get presents for herself and friends. "Did you want to get dinner? I'll pay." Did Jackson just say he's buy me dinner? I heard he never likes to spend his money.. 

"Yeah I'm reeeaallly hungry!!" "Kaja!~" Jackson grabbed you hand and held some of your bags and lead you to his favourite  place to eat.  

Jackson is actually really nice and sweet? Not to mention really cute. Oh lord when he speaks Chinese. Oh lord.  I78% sure I like him.

"so do you have your eye on anyone? Being new you must be leaning towards someone"  do I tell him I think he's cute and all or should I be kinda cocky and say I don't know. "There's a few that aren't all that bad" "fair enough." "How about you?" "Green eyes catch my attention."

 

 

 

 

----- adhbffhdhjdhshhhdhkvgjn--------

 

Should I continue this story? Comment below!