Happy?

Unsure feeling

School wasn't so bad. I started hanging out with the guys and stacia again like normal. I still hated all of my classes but at least I didn't feel so overwhelmed with work anymore. 

Mark really helped me clear my head of all of that. The only issue now is who am I falling for? Jackson? Mark?

I figured I'd just go home and sleep but Mark constantly reminded me that we would go to the studio to work after school. 

I told him I was leaving early

I'd meet him at the studio. 

"Um I don't remember how to get there really... It's been a while" 

"Just call me when school is over I'll meet you outside" 

"okay"

I left school by saying I didn't feel good and went to the studio to sleep. 

I got a nice warm cup of tea on the way. It was kind of pointless because I took the shortcuts and for some reason I was really clumsy today and spilled more than half by trying to get over bushes and fallen branches. 

I slept the second I got into my office. Best three and a half ever. 

There was still little over an hour until school was over but I knew if I went back to sleep I'd forget to get Mark. So, I decided to use this time to make myself somewhat pretty or at least a little attractive.

There was about 45 minutes until school got out and I did my make up pretty quick so I left the studio. I figured is wait on the bench out front of the school until Mark walked out. 

 

I put in my headphones in and listened to Beenzino the whole way. 

Turning the corner to the last block to school and it was empty. Not a single person. There were a few cars but I didn't think it would be so quiet right before school gets out.  About  5 minutes into walking down the street  I noticed lots of cars pull up near the school. I figured it  was around the time where all the parents get their children. Fighting to beat each other to first spot in the line. 

Some kids were sneaking out of class and ran past me. I got near the gate and a tall red headed boy walked out directly in front of me. He didn't notice me even though he was going too be looking for me soon. 

"Hey!" 

Mark turned around and smiled. Did he mean to ignore me when he walked by?

I skipped over a little closer to him. 

"Skipping the rest of the day?"

"the teacher already took attendance" Mark shrugged and smiled while putting his hands in his pockets.

I turned so we could start walking away from the school but mark grabbed my arm gently and pulled me back as he walked forward. He linked his arm with mine and smiled. It was cute but I felt awkward as we were walking so I untangled myself and held his hand. 

I wish I could do this with Jackson.

Jackson and I are beyond comfortable but I couldn't do what I do with Mark with him. Even though that's probably just holding his hand and being cute.

The studio wasn't that far away and we slowed our pace down. Mark told me about his day and his concepts for new dances. 

A few drops of rain fell from the sky so we ducked into a cafe near by. Fortunetly it was the same cafe with the big mug door. 

The little rain turned into a big thunderstorm so we were stuck.

"You like thunderstorms?"

"A lot."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

I've been working on this on and off  do I'm sorry if it's bad. ): 

but here you go!  I'll work hard on the next chapter!  Comment and subscribe 😌 

Who is your favourite couple? Madi and mark or madi and Jackson?