9

Arranged?

Julie’s POV

I walk out of the shower, happy to be clean and relaxed, as I see Kyuhyun walk through the door. He sees me and his face turns serious.

“Where were you tonight?”

“I was hanging out with my friend.”

“You could have called or left a note or SOMETHING.”

“Why are you mad at me? I don’t even have your phone number and yet I’m supposed to report everything I do to you?”

At that, he walked angrily to the table, grabbed my cell phone from it and began to put his number into it.

“Why do I have to tell you what I do anyway? You leave all day and I get bored.”

His phone buzzed.

“You have my number now” he said with a serious face and put my phone into my hand. As he walked past me into the bedroom, I smelled something somewhat familiar from him.

“Were you at a club?”

He stopped.

“You were getting angry at me for being gone but you go to a club? Are you wanting the divorce that bad?!”

“No I was dragged to the club! I didn’t even dance with anyone!”

“You’re sick,” I said before I walked out of the apartment. I needed some air. I can’t believe he went to a club. I know he wants to divorce me, but is he really willing to cheat in order to do it? Is being married to me really that bad? I take out my phone and call Siwon. He soon pulls up to my building and we sit on the benches in the front.  I really need a friend right now.

“So, are you going to tell me why you’re upset?”

I can’t tell him about Kyuhyun and if I tell him I’m married he might want to meet my husband.

“Well, I am dating this guy…”

“Did he hurt you? Do you need me to beat him up?”

“No. No, it’s not like that. He went to a club.”

“Without you? Want kind of boyfriend goes to a club without his girlfriend? You should break up with him.” Siwon advised.

“Go inside.” I heard Kyuhyun say. I look over to see him standing in front of the door completely furious.

“But-“

“I said go inside.”

I stood up, bowed to Siwon, and went inside.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Seeing her with another man made me furious. And of all the men in the whole world she is with my hyung. My tall, muscular, multitalented model of a hyung. Anger burned in me from head to toe.

“She was the girl that you have been hanging out with? The one that has you smiling all the time?”

“Kyuhyun, I didn’t know she was dating anyone until tonight. And I definitely didn’t know it was you.”

I sighed.

“Does she really smile at you?”

“Now that I know she is dating you, I’m sure it was just a friendly smile.”

Why does she smile at him and not me? He looked almost as upset as I feel, but I refuse to share her with him. Or any man. She is mine. I didn’t know how much I liked her until I saw her with him. I won’t make that mistake again.

“I am married to her.”

His eyes grew big and his mouth dropped slightly.

“It was arranged against our wills, but we are married. She came home late tonight and I was stressing out so Heechul made me go to a club with him. I didn’t even dance with anyone.”

“When were you going to tell us?”

“I don’t know. I was still trying to make sense of everything in my head.”

He nodded his head and walked to his car. Just before he got in he looked at me and said, “I won’t say anything, but you need to tell them soon.”

I nodded my head and watched him leave.

 

Julie’s POV

Kyuhyun walked through the door and looked at me as if I had just slapped him in the face.

“How could you hang out with Siwon behind my back? Is that who you were with tonight?”

“Yes.”

“My hyung?!”

“He is the only friend I have here! How am I supposed to live cooped up in this apartment all day?!”

“You can make other friends.”

“Why are you being like this?” I shouted at him.

“Me?! Didn’t I tell you to keep me a secret?” He started pacing and running his fingers through his hair.

“I didn’t tell him about us being married! And how am I supposed to make other friends when I can’t tell them things like that? I already feel bad for lying to Siwon Oppa.”

Anger filled his eyes and I was a little frightened.

“Don’t ever call him Oppa.”

“Why?”

He walked towards me and pushed me up against the wall, pinning me there. With our faces inches apart, his eyes sincerely looking into mine, and my heart beating rapidly, he whispered, “You are mine.”

Did I hear that right? I am his? Since when did he feel this way?  He backed away from me.

“I am tired. You should sleep too.” He said before he turned and walked to the living room, leaving me standing there in shock.