12

Arranged?

Julie’s POV

Warm lips touch my forehead. I open my eyes to see my husband; my beautiful and perfect husband, Kyuhyun. He smiles at me and my cheeks turn red. The butterflies in my stomach are threatening to drive me crazy at his very touch.

“Good morning,” he says with a smile. “I’m sorry to wake you so early but I wanted to see you before I left.” I sit up in bed and look to my clock. 4am. I wish he could get some more sleep before he has to leave. He sits on the edge of the bed, looking perfect and tired.

“You can wake me whenever you’d like, good morning” I said smiling back at him. He stands up looking excited.

“I have a surprise for you!”

“A surprise?” I ask. He leaves the room in a hurry.  I slide my feet out of bed to follow him but he returns and says, “No! You have to stay in bed!” I look up to see him standing in the doorway with a tray of food. My eyes light up and smile spreads across my face. I quickly get back under my blankets and await his food! He smiles big and then bits his lip as he walks over to my bedside and sets the tray of food onto my lap. The tray includes the worst looking pancakes I have ever seen, sausage links, black bacon strips, and a glass of orange juice. As his fan, I had heard that his cooking wasn’t great, but seeing it confirmed is both entertaining and touching. He knows he can’t cook, but he tried anyway for me. That makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world! I dig into the food excitedly! The pancakes aren’t great but he put a lot of fruit and maple syrup on it so it is edible; the bacon is horrible and burnt but I eat it happily anyway, and the sausages links are actually pretty good!

“This is perfect” I say smiling at his nervous face. He sighed relieved, kissed me on the lips, and left for work. I finish the rest of my breakfast and get up to do my own surprise. I shower, change, and head to the market to get my ingredients. I will be able to find everything easily except for the enchilada seasoning. But thankfully, a friend in college taught me how to make her families secret recipe for seasoning and I can make it from basic, easy to find ingredients! At 6:12am I was back home with all of my ingredients and by 7:20 it was done. I quickly pack the food and leave for SM Entertainment.

---

“Julie! I missed you! How did you know to come?!” Henry shouted excitedly. Kyuhyun’s joyful eyes meet mine while he pushed Henry down.

“Henry, I made you enchiladas!” I said to the angry Maknae who is now on the floor.

Henry’s eyes light up! “Julie, if he is ever mean to you then come to me okay?”  

“Okay!” I say laughing. Kyuhyun runs to me and kisses my lips passionately. The members whoop and cheer around us and I blush as he breaks the kiss. I want to lightly hit him in the chest but my hands are still holding the food I brought. He shouldn’t just kiss me like that in front of everyone!

“Julie is mine! No one can have her but me!” Kyuhyun says triumphantly. He sure does like to kiss me. I always thought that Koreans took skinship slow? Maybe I thought wrong because Kyuhyun seems to love it. He looks at the food in my hands and takes it from me. The other members surround him and Kyuhyun serves them.

“This is the most amazing thing I have ever eaten!” Donghae says.

“Wow! Even better than Tacos! I have a new favorite food!” Eunhyuk adds.

“Please make this for us more often!” Henry says contently. I am so glad they love my food! I want to cook for them as much as I can! They all work so hard; they deserve to be spoiled. When they finish eating I say my goodbyes and head home.

Walking down the sidewalk I feel at peace. I miss my friends and family, but I love my new life! I take a deep, refreshing breath and strut down the sidewalk as if I own the place! This is my new home and I feel as if I could never get sick of it! Now my apartment, not this city, and definitely not of my new husband! Suddenly I feel a sharp pain hit my head and my whole world starts to fade. My body starts to fall to the ground and I feel someone catch me as I fade into unconsciousness.