20- The End

Arranged?

I open my eyes to a new day; I have never woken up feeling so happy in my life! It wasn’t a dream was it? I might cry if it was a dream. I sigh and get up to start my day. First stop: breakfast. Kyuhyun should be gone by now so I only have to make breakfast for myself. I walk into the kitchen to find a bouquet of roses waiting for me with a little note attached that read, “Don’t forget to eat when I’m not here.  Please watch Star King today! I miss you.” I blushed, happy nobody was here for me to have to hide it. I guess this means last night really did happen? I feel as if my entire body has been filled with a warm light that will never burn out! I look at the time and see that it is almost time for Star King to start so I go to the tv, flip it to the right channel, and wait for the show to start.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I am waiting with the other members for Kang Ho Dong to announce us onto the show. I have been on this show many times but today I am nervous. Today I will lose fans; today I will be hated. It is not a feeling I look forward to but as long as I have Julie it’s okay. I hear our name called in a super overdramatic way and I put on a smile before running out with the other members. I take my seat and put on my Kyuhyun smirk as I sit through listening to the other celebs talk before the game I have been waiting for finally comes. Me, Song Joong Ki, and Lee Minho will all tell a story and if your story loses you will be shot by the air cannon. I actually love this game!

“Song Joong Ki! Teeell yoourrr STORY!!!” Ho Dong shouts. Joong Ki then began to tell a funny behind the scenes story of Werewolf Boy when they were filing him being trained like a dog. It was funny, but I am going to win. Next, Minho tells a story of him and Kim Jong Moon sword fighting off camera and upsetting the costume department because their costumes were ripped and sweaty when they were done. An amusing story, but he will also lose.

“Those will both be hard stories to beat! Are you sure you can top that?!” Ho Dong asked me. I smiled and replied, “Yes, easy.” The entire panel started laughing and the crowd cheered.

I continued, “Recently I have been glaring at a few of the members.”

“Oh, we get to find out why!” Donghae cheered.

“Oh, you guys have not heard his story?!” Ho Dong asked surprised.

“No, this is my first time telling this story!” I announced.

“Oooooh, please continue!” Ho Dong said excitedly.

“I haven’t been glaring at all of the members, only three of them; Siwon, Henry, and Ryeowook.”

Ryeowook laughed, “I haven’t even noticed!” Everyone laughed.

“I have been glaring because of a girl I like; I thought one of them was her bias.” All of Super Junior suddenly became silent and the members who could turn to me without having their faces shown on camera were giving me a panic look. But I have already decided to say it. “I was silently hating all of them in my head; Siwon with his manliness, Ryeowook with his cooking skills, and Henry with his cuteness. Not to mention that all of them are extremely talented and speak multiple languages.”

Eunhyuk laughed, “The only thing they have that you don’t is abs and cooking skills!”

I laughed at him, “Should I get abs and cooking skills?!” Everyone laughed.

“Never mind, I don’t want to work out or attempt to cook.” I confirmed.

“So, about this girl? Who is her bias?” Ho Dong asked.

“I’m pretty sure it’s me.” Heechul said smirking.

“No. I was so angry at the other guys but I was her bias all along!”

“Was this your story? Is that the end of it? Because if so, you lose.” Ho Dong said to me.

“Oh no, I’m not done yet. This girl, her name is Julie Cho.”

“Oh, so she has the same last name as you? That is still not good enough to win.” Ho Dong said disappointed.

“No. My story is not done yet. Her name was not Cho until after she married. A few months ago, my mom told me she had arranged my marriage.” The room grew silent. “The marriage was completed before either of us had any knowledge of it and her parents shipped her to Korea from America. At first we didn’t like each other and it was horrible, but now…” I look at the camera. “I love you Julie.” The cannons immediately fire, and I won. I knew I would. I stand up, put my hands in my pockets, and bow to Ho Dong, “Thank you for having me on your show today! I must go now; my wife is waiting for me at home!” And I walk off stage.  It’s done. I hope I still have fans after this.

 

Julie’s POV

 

I stare at the TV in shock. Did he really just say what I think he just said? He loves me? Is he crazy? How can he say that on TV? Just then the door opens and Kyuhyun walks in.

“H-how did you get here so fast,” I asked pointing at the screen.

He smiled and looked at the TV screen, “Oh good, you watched it. This doesn’t air as soon as it is filmed because of all of the editing that needs to be done.”

“Oh” I said dumbfounded. He walks up to me, grabs my arm, pulls me up to him, and embraces me in a hug.

“Saranghae” he whispered into my ear.

“Are you crazy?” I asked. “You just put your career at stake. We are now the most hated people in South Korea.”

“I don’t care,” he said holding me tighter. I push myself away from him a little bit so I can look at him face to face.

“Are you sure you want to hurt your fans by choosing me? You love your fans more than anything.”

“I love you more than I love my fans. And if they hate me because I got married then they were never really my fans in the first place.”

“I love you.” I said looking into his eyes. He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately.