17

Arranged?

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

We reach the apartment and she walks straight to the bedroom.

“Julie-“ I say as she slams the door and locks it. I walk to the door and put my hand to it.

“Julie, please. I am so sorry.” I am crying. “If anything had happened to you…I would have killed myself. You are too important to me; I was stupid.” She may not believe me, but if someone had laid a finger on her, I would have killed them, and then myself. How could I possibly live with myself after allowing something to happen to her? I can hear her crying from the other side of the door. I know I hurt her and I have never felt so horrible in my life. I wish I could go back into the coma right now, I deserve nothing better. Will she ever feel safe with me again? I let my back lean against the door and slide down it until I am sitting.

“Julie, if you are still awake, I am so sorry. I don’t mean to sound so repetitive, but I can’t think of any words that will make what I did okay. It was not okay and I promise it won’t happen again. You’re safety is more important to me than people finding out my secret. It was true when I was running into the hospital and it is still true now. I was so stupid earlier to not think about your safety, but I promise it will never happen again.” Tears start to pour down my face again. I fall asleep that way. Crying.

 

Julie’s POV

Tear stained and still in yesterday’s clothes, I wake up. I feel horrible and broken. Is this how Kyuhyun is feeling right now?  I climb out of bed and walk to the door. As I open the door Kyuhyun falls to the floor, waking him up.

“Did you sleep here last night?” I ask as a tear falls down my face. He quickly stands up and puts his hands on the sides of my face, whipping my tear away with his thumb.

“I am so sorry.” He says, looking as if he might cry again.

“No, I’m sorry. I don’t like seeing you so miserable.” I say before wrapping my arms around him and burying my face into his chest.

“I will never do anything like that again. I promise.”

“I know.” He holds me tighter and I ca feel his breath in my ear.

“I have a schedule today, but when I get home I will make it up to you.” He whispers into my ear. We part and he takes a shower as I make him breakfast and coffee. Today I made him french toast and sausage. It is filling and the sausage is willed with protein to give him some energy for the day. I also put some protein powder in his coffee; it has no flavor so it won’t ruin the coffee.  I look up to see the most beautiful man on the planet walking towards me with wet hair that makes me want to keep him fr his schedule.

“Wow, breakfast looks amazing!” he said as he took his seat at the table. He his lips and I force myself to look away from him. The way he looks right now makes me want to do what our parents want us to do but I know it is still too soon.

“Make sure you drink all of your coffee too, I put some protein in there to give you a little more energy for the day.” I say, hoping he can’t see what I am thinking.  He looks up at me and smiles.

“Thanks, babe! You’re the best!”  My heart flutters as he smiles at me. What is wrong with me? I need to control myself.  He finishes his breakfast in less than two minutes and gets up to leave but before he gets to the door I stop him.

“Wait!” he stares at me, confused, as I run into the bedroom, grab a hat, and quickly run back to him, putting the hat on his head.

“Don’t go out with wet hair. You look too attractive.” I say before kissing him passionately. After about six seconds he breaks the kiss.

“How am I supposed to leave if your kiss me like that?” He says smirking. I blush and he kisses me again. “I have to leave now, but I expect that kiss to be waiting for me when I get home.” He winks at me and walks out the door.  I smile to myself. I really am the luckiest girl in the world. My phone buzzes and I read the text from Kyuhyun.

Incoming, my parents are on their way up.