I'm So Sorry

Intuition

WARNING:

This chapter may be a 'trigger' for some readers. Reader's disgression is advised.

 

 

With a violent kick out in the open air, Kyungsoo awoke from his nightmare. Trying to get a grip on the reality that now besieged him, Kyungsoo looked around his room subtly hoping to see the same shadowy figure from his nightmares. Still, it was empty. Only a single bed, a single body and a single brown teddy bear. Kyungsoo looked at the little bear that he was now holding in his arms and placed a gentle kiss upon it’s head before tossing it aside as last night’s events rushed back into his mind and sent him into a panic.

Quickly, Kyungsoo pried his arm out from under the covers and pulled up his sleeve. The large, thick bandage was still in place, but it was now red where it used to be white. Kyungsoo gently pried the bandage from is skin and observed the damage. The surrounding skin was hot, swollen, and red. He gently ran his fingers over the crevices he made with the blade last night. With each touch, a new stinging began causing him to wince. But he didn’t stop. The skin was rough and rugged with fresh, dried blood. Kyungsoo wanted to cry, but he couldn’t. He wanted to yell and scream and kick; he wanted to curse at himself for giving in, but he didn’t have the energy.

Kyungsoo fetched his phone from the bedside table and clicked the screen on. There was nothing; no messages, no calls. But it wasn’t empty: Suho’s face covered the sceen. Kyungsoo had forgotten to close the app the previous night before he fell asleep. A small and quiet sigh escaped Kyungsoo’s lips. Guilt filled his bones and regret poisoned his blood.

“Junmyeon,” Kyungsoo whispered looking away from the phone. He hung his head as the tears welled up in his eyes. “I’m so sorry.”

 

 

Author's Note:

How are you guys doing? Do you like the story so far? I hope so :) Don't forget to upvote, subscribe, and comment! I love to hear about what you guys think while reading. Anyways, I wanted to appologise for such a short chapter, but the upcoming chapters might be on the longer side so I'm trying to keep these chapters short while I still can. Anyways, enjoy!! Thank you for reading!! :)