I believe in you

Jealous Dragon and Playful Deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan feel his hand trembling and his heart thumping so fast. He see kris is online and how much Luhan want chatting with him. It only one day but Luhan miss him already.

Luhan miss him so much. He miss his kris. A beep sound from his notebook startled him. It kris. Kris say hi to him!!! "

 

 

Hey Xiao lu " Luhan blinking his eyes. He bring his fingers to the keyboard.

"Hey "

"It midnight and you still online? you not sleep ?"

There's still concern feel in the question.

'i can't sleep. I am too busy thinking something "

"Are you thinking about me ? kekeke...."

"I miss you, duizhang. I miss you so much "

 

There's a pause and Luhan thinking that kris must be sleep. He want to log out from his weibo when he see kris is answer his chat.

 

"i miss you too hanhan. I miss you like crazy here. I am sorry "

Luhan almost cry see that words. He feel relieved that his lover also think about him.

"now sleep, we chat again tomorrow. Okay ?"

"okay , fanfan "

"hey...since when you give me that pet name?"

"since now. Why? isn't that name is cute?"

"i'm not a puppy. I doesn't need cute name "

Luhan smile. His kris still same. Just as dork as usual. Always try to be cool even he isn't that cool.

"shut up, kris. I give you that name. You should thank to me. I didn't give a name to everyone. Just to you. You are so cute in my eyes "

Luhan can't see that kris also smile.

"alright alright. Whatever . Now sleep, hanhan. I don't want see your eyebag getting bigger "

"good night fanfan. I love you "

"Night hanhan. I love you more"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tonight is the lost planet first concert and they will show in Seoul.

Later, The lost planet will be hold in many countries,such as Hongkong, Taiwan, China, and many Asia countries.

Luhan is nervous. And the other members also feel the same. But luhan feel more nervous since this is their first performance as 11. The first performancd without kris. Their very first solo concert but now they have to perform just as 11. Luhan feel sad again. His hair is done and his make up is okay. But now he feel his heart is empty. He miss kris. It was one month already. Kris won't back.

There are issue that he will be the new M leader. But for God's sake, Luhan didn't want that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter