What is that ?

Jealous Dragon and Playful Deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan yawn in his bed. His bed ??? WRONG !!! IT'S KRIS' BED.

He can feel kris' protective arms linking his waist. Today, he must going back to Korea, and he want to escape from the reality. He still want to be with kris. After two months not meet each other, three days isn't enough for him. He want a few more days. But it is impossible. He still part of Exo, and Exo getting more busy each day. It's like no time for them to take rest. Luhan not blame kris for his choice. For his decision for left EXO. Kris had enough for all this. Kris not to patient like Luhan. Luhan can accepted what SM done to him. SM also often blocked his chance to be an actor. Luhan can. But kris can't. Kris can't let SM destroy his dream to be a successful actor.

And Luhan is sad. He sad enough when he realized that kris isn't the part of EXO anymore. For two days he cried until his eyes got puffy. He become a mess in two days. The members who didn't know Kris and Luhan's relationship just thought that Luhan so sad, because Luhan and kris just like brothers. Chanyeol, Lay and Xiumin are the three members whose always comforting the sad deer. But Luhan just forcing his smile in front of them. When night come, Luhan will get into his bathroom and crying there. 

 

 

 

And this morning, he so lazy to wake up, because he will going home.

"Lu ?" kris know that his little lover has wake up but just close his doe-eyes again.

"Hm ?"

"Are you wake up ? it still morning and you wake up ? it's nit your style "

"Hm....i can't sleep well. How about you ? You usually sleep like the dead, why now you wake up already, you stupid giant ?" Luhan said, and kris just touch Luhan's cheek with his index finger.

"Beware of your words, Luhan. What do you call me then ?"

"Stupd giant , stupid dragon " Luhan just mumbled, still close his eyes, but he put his hands ablove kris' larger hads in his waist.

"Language. Oh God, Xiao Lu. You supposed call me, handsome guy "

"Pfftt...." Luhan just chuckled and open his eyes a bit.

"What time is it ?"

"Errr.....Seven ?" Kris look at his clock on his room's wall.

"Your flight on ten " he say again.

"I wish i can skip the flight " Luhan say, with sad tone make kris also feel sad. He move his hand to hug the smaller boy. Pull Luhan closer, and pressed his chin above Luhan's head.

"Don't say that. EXO need you. The members need you. I will not let you become like me. I don't want a whole korea hate you and cursed you. So, Luhan. Don't ever you have any thought to left EXO.  They dissapointed enough to me, so ....you have to going back. Okay ?"

Luhan just nod weakly and he can feel the tears flowing on his flawless cheek. He cry again. Why he always become the weak Luhan in front of kRis. He always become fragile in front of the man who he's in love. He want to be manly Luhan. He is manly, but when it come to kris. Luhan will become the more emotional and more fragile.

"You....cry....again. And it's because of me " there's a guilty tone in Kris's word when he realized that Luhan start to sob.

"Don't cry, Hanhan. Please don't cry "

But luhan sob harder, he feel so tired with all this. He tire hide their love, why can't he just shout to the world that he is Kris wu's boyfriend. Wu yifan's lover. Why he can't be just ordinary people that can live their normal live. He started tired with idol's life. Full of lies, can't act normally, always stalked by sasaengs, always become the topic of hot gossip. And now, he like forced to separate with kris, by SM. Ughhh....how he hate the company right now. But kris also right, he can't be selfish. Exo need him, and also the fans. Sure, Luhan loves his fans, he know that without them, he can't be Luhan like nowadays. Luhan is one of the unselfish member in EXO, and he also the member with the best temper. So he will not give up. Eventhough not easy, but he have to be strong.

 

 

"Sorry, yifan " he say with calmer tone.

"Ssshh... I will not blame you. I know you're tired. But you have to think of the fans, the members, and....me. I want you to stay in EXO "

Slowly, kris turn Luhan's body. So, now they're facing each other.

"We have to wake up " Kris said after he give a peck on Luhan's forehead. But Luhan only pouted.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT INFAMOUS POUT ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter