I'm happy with you even just a moment

Jealous Dragon and Playful Deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris smile /and with one sudden move, he turn luhan's body so they face each other.

Kris' large hands cupped luhan's delicate face. Realized his lover getting prettier each day.

 

"I only love you and you knew that, xiao lu "

 

Kris touch luhan's button cute nose. Luhan smiled and touch kris' thick 'angry bird' eyebrows in return. Kris lean closer, touch Luhan's soft locks. The little deer always look gorgeous in his eyes.

 

"you getting cuter with your new hair "

kris' compliment always make luhan blushed.

"your new hair. I like it too. Look manlier " Luhan play with now-kris' black short hair. Kris just smile and kris lean closer. Luhan getting more beautiful now.

Sometimes even kris think that Luhan might be an angel because he look so perfect. Or maybe luhan is a vampire, because his never-aging look. Kris shook his head and chuckled with his stupid thought.

"Yifan?are you okay?"

Luhan see kris' attitude a bit weird.

"i just thinking "

"what are you thinking ?" Luhan ask with his innocent look, Kris smile/and pulled luhan closer by his slim waist. They really a very cute couple. Just like Ken and Barbie in the real world. Their height difference also so perfect. Luhan can lean perfectly in Kris' broad shoulder.

Kris bend down until he can't feel Luhan's soft breath in his handsome face. Luhan have long eyelashes that make him even prettier. Slowly kris cut their distance. And his y lips immediately landed on Luhan's thin one. The light kiss slowly turn into the passionate one.

"hmphh" Luhan moan and kris smile between their kiss. Kris can't hold himself to not play tongue in their kiss. And he quickly bit Luhan's lower lip make the sweet boy opened his mouth and kris push his skilled tongue onto luhan's wet cavern. Kris roamed his hands in luhan's chest. Luhan keep moan and it is a turn on for kris.

"Yifan? Luhan?" they quickly pulled their kiss when they see someone come.

"mom ?" Luhan and kris shouted in unison.

Their face redden and they even didn't know kris' mom have been standing for how long. Maybe she saw their kiss. Just by imagining it, can make Luhan blushed like mad.

"hi mom !" luhan waving awkwardly to the beautiful woman. Kris' mom still look so beautiful in her age now. "Luhan...when you come? " kris' mom hugged luhan warmly.

"just now, mom. I really miss china so i want come here "

Kris' mom smiling but iin the next second she tease the lovely door.

"eh? miss china or.....miss my son?" she can see luhan blush more.

"eh? mom !"

"don't be shy haha....okay...i will cook in the kitchen. You two can hug each other or kiss or...."

"mom !' this time kris shout to his mom, he is shy too.

"okay okay....i know two of you miss each other. So....enjoy your time, boys !' his mom winking and then dissappeared in the kitchen. Kris and luhan feel awkward since their kiss session disturbed by kris' mom.

 

"so....how the members ?" kris try to break awkwardness between them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter