The jealousy continued

Jealous Dragon and Playful Deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan !! Luhan !! Han han !!!"

Kris shouted but Luhan ignore him and close the door of their room. AND LOCKED IT.

 

"Luh- !! !! Open the door, Luhan !! Arghhh damn it ! " Kris keep cursed to his boyfriend. The Exo-M Leader keep cursed. 

But Luhan not opened the door.

"Luhan "

Luhan can hear Kris keep calling his name. He love kris, really love him. But he feel so dissapoint when kris didin't believe in him. He will not cheating with suzy or any girl. He doesn't into girl. But why his own boyfriend keep doubt it.

 

 

"Kris...hey " It suho. The Exo-K leader seem know something. Suho feel something happen between kris and luhan.

"I want talk with you. Luhan want to be alone, so let him. You can sleep with me and Kyungsoo "

Kris feel frustrated.  And he choose to go with Suho.

 

 

 

"What's wrong with you and Luhan ? You two used to so close ? what's wrong ? you can tell me "

Kris let his heavy sigh. He so confused and angry, he knew that suho trustable. He can keep a secret. About him and Luhan.

"Suho.. "

"Yes ?"

"There is something between me nad luhan. Yeah, guess you're right. Luhan is my........boyfriend "

Suho choked.

"Mwo ?? "

"You're surprised ? get shocked ? sure you will. I am gay. I love him. A lot "

Suho chuckled and patted kris' broad shoulder.

"Your secret safe with me. In my opinion, you two so compatible each other. The dragon and the deer. So cute "

"Shut up, Suho-ya !" 

"Hahaha...chill, man. Just kidding. But what's wrong with him today, he seem so angry to you. Why you guys fighting ?"

"That damn show "

'We got married ?"

Kris just nodded.

"What's wrong ? it just a show, right ? Ahh I know.. you're started it first. You and your stupid jealousy "

"Why me ? its all his fault !"

'No kris ! Stop your ego, will you ?"

"Luhan always too close with yeol, Yi xing and Umin ..nad  now he with suzy !"

"How bout you and Tao. Taoris ? pffttt..... if you love him, just don't be like this. Kris, this is my advice. You wanna sleep now ?"

Kris just shake his head.

"I'll sleep in front of my room or in the couch "

"But..."

"It's fine. You get sleep. We have schedule tomorrow "

Suho just nod. He knew Kris was stubborn. No one can really talk with him.

 

 

 

 

Luhan wake up with mess. His bed hiair still show up and his eyes a bit swollen because he's too much cried last night.

He want to take water in the kitchen but his feet stumbling on something. He fall with his landed first.

"Awww.. shi- ....Kris ?"

He saw his lover sleep in the floor in front of their room.

Kris wake up and opened his eyes.

"Luhan ? you wake up already ?"

Luhan just frozen when kris get up and touched his face gently.

"What's wrong with our eyes ? "

Luhan want to leaned more to the touch but remembering he still mad, he pull his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter