We got married ??

Jealous Dragon and Playful Deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now you have to take your punishment, my  naughty little deer " kris cupped luhan's face and bring him closer.

 

(if you wish to read the part like in the other fanfic. I got you wrong bwahaha....)

 

 

 

 

"Kris..what you wanna do ? You're too close !"

"What you think? Yeol's lips. How it's taste ? Is it sweet ? Sweeter than mine ?"

Luhan push his lover but the taller too strong.

"Kris. I know i'm wrong. I never do it again. If you want then i'll say the truth tomorrow when we recording the next episodes. If you wanna say if we're together. I'll do it then !"

Kris shook his head.

"I think that's not good idea. I'm not ready yet. For public's reaction. And SM gonna kill us "

"So. You say i've take my punishment. What is it ?'

 

Kris want to facepalmed himself. He still mad at luhan. And he want to give him punishment.

"I forget. Now..get ready . Bad Lulu !"

Luhan can feel his heart beat faster. Kris is ert. Everyone know that. So luhan feel that he'll lose his ity tonight.

To kris. But he don't mind at all. He love Kris, so he will not regret it.

He close his eyes. 

Waiting what kris will do to him.

 

 

 

 

 

'Strip now, luhan "

Luhan gulped. His heart feel like want to explode now . But he do it obediently.

Throw his white shirt to the bed and his brown jeans to the floor.

"Please kris...be..be gentle " luhan said with his voice getting shake.

Kris want to laugh because he understand what is in luhan's mind. Luhan must think that he will do that to him. The .

But he play cool and walk closer to luhan. Make the smaller getting nervous.

"Luhannie. Han han. Lulu. Xiao lu " he mentioned all the pet name he have for him.

 

"Look at me " kris lifted luhan's chin to make the boy look at him.

Luhan do that. He make a full eye-contact with kris and he get amazed with how handsome kris get each day. His blonde hair, his thick eyebrow. His fine nose, his y lips and his flawless face.

"You've been bad recently. So you have.... wear this !!"

 

 

 

Kris give him a WOMAN DRESS ??

WHAT THE ??!!

"Excuse me. Kris, what is this ?"

Luhan take the maid dress from kris' hands.

"That's your punishment, baby. You have wear that in showtime recording tomorrow "

"What ?? No way !" Luhan throw the dress to the bed.

 

 

"So. You don't want to ?"

"Shireo !!"

"Now now you wear that or i'm gonna make you can't walk tomorrow. You choose "

Luhan can't believe that his lover so demanding.

 

"I'll count. 1...2...3...4..."

"I'll...i will wear this " his hand shaking when take the black and white dress.

"Wear this too " kris give him a push up bra that have a pink colour and a G-string with the same colour.

"What ??? This is too much, kris !!"

Luhan protested. He feel okay with the dress but the bra and the underwear. It's a big NO for him.

"Take this with you " kris put a brown long hair wig to luhan's head.

"This/look nice too " 

The wig and the black lace flat shoes.

"Just kill me, kris "

Luhan said flatly and sound soulless.

'Nooo. I love you so i don't want you dead. Just try it now. For me ?"

 

 

 

Sure, kris only kidding. He can't do that to luhan that he love so much. Kris can't embarassed luhan in public. Luhan is shy boy and kris/know that. He can't put him in unfortunately situation.

" try it now. I want to see it ' kris make himself comfort by sit on the bed.

"I'm manly "

"I know it " kris smiled. "It just. Okay i'll tell it, i just want to see you. How beautiful are you in woman's dress "

Luhan put the dress lazyly and it perfectly fit him. Also the wig and the shoes.

Kris laughed and clapping his hands.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter