Memories

Jealous Dragon and Playful Deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay who share a room with Xiumin agree to share a room with Luhan, since kris left Exo. The lovely Changsha boy  just want to make sure his bestie not so lonely again.

Lay always be there to comgort Luhan, and Luhan seem starting to be okay without his kris by his side. Sure, Lay knew that Luhan and kris still contacted eah other, and since Luhan come back from China, the frequency of their weibo and short mesage seem increased. Lay knew that Luhan always depended on kris, so when kris gone, Luhan seem so lost and it so obvious. Even in the stage, Lay sometimes realised the look at Luhan's pretty eyes so empty. Luhan sometimes forgot if kris isn't on Chanyeol's side anymore, in his usual place, so Luhan sometimes caught look at his right side and then he let a heavy sigh when realised the person who he has looking for is even not there. Lay feel so pity to Luhan, the boy sure skinnier these days, and he knew the reason, the first reason of course because their tight schedules, but the other reasons of course because Kris isn't there. Usually, kris is the one who always said to Luhan to eat more, and Luhan always obediently eat more, but now, without kris, no more can told the stubborn Luhan. Lay of course say to Luhan to eat more, butLuhan not always listening to him.

 

 

Tonight, Lay must recording for some show where he became the host. Luhan feel so alone in his room. The others....he didn't knew, but the dorm is more quiet than usual,  even the noise-maker Byun Baekhyun don't know where.

Luhan's eyes suddenly focused on a silver luggage at the corner of the room. Kris' luggage. He can's stand to get up from the bed and walk closer to the luggage. The thing that kris haven't take,just after the 15th May where all this incident started.

Luhan open the luggage, and he take one of Kris' most favourite shirt. 

 

 

The shirt that Luhan knew that kris like so much. He often wore the shirt. Black shirt. Kris love black, and he always look fabulous in black. Kris look awesome in any colour, but in black, he can be more mysterious and just like a model. Black is dark colour for sure, but with kris, black can be a bright colour. Luhan chuckled with his own thought. He sure that he miss his dragon so much.

Luhan remembered he always what clothes that kris will use tomorrow in the airport, so he can think about the matching outfit. But now ? Luhan always walk alone in the airport.

 

 

He always like the fans look at them, at their perfectness around each other, and Luhan love all the comments. 

Oh !!! his tears flow again. Why he always become a weak person when it comes to kris ? Luhan hold the shirt close to his chest, try to inhale all kris' body fragrance. His musk fragrance that luhan like so much.

 

 

Luhan always be the one who playful between them. His first impression at kris was : the cold person and the less-talk guy. But it didn't make luhan fear when around him. Luhan is bubbly person, he like to throw a joke and with kris, he still be playful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The way kris always try to protect him in the crowd, Kris always want t protect his Luhan, especially in the airport just because the fans and the sasaengs can be brutal sometimes.

 

The way kris hold his body with his large hand. Kris' large hand always feel warm for Luhan, Luhan feel safe when he have kris' arm around his tiny frame.

Luhan also like their height difference. Luhan not the too short guy, he quite tall, but Kris ? he is a giant !! But just because that, luhan can lean on kris's shoulder prefectly.

 

Luhan's forever favourite spot : kris' waist. 

They always became infamous airport couple

Luhan also like to tailing kris, feel safe when the taller in front o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter