My Deer

Jealous Dragon and Playful Deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe in stage Kris Wu, the leader of Exo-M will be become the perfect figure. With the perfect handsome face, tall body and all the charms and cool attittude that he have. Maybe out there will be so many fan girls who have dream become his girlriend. Maybe the member of many girlbands also crave for him. 

 

But behind of that...who will have ever think that Kris of Exo is a gay. Yes.....he's been long enough hiding his secret relationship with other Exo member, Luhan.

Luhan, the fake maknae of Exo who exactly was the second eldest member. Luhan, the lead vocalist and one of Exo's visual and also the main dancer. Luhan, the cutie pie prince.

They succeed hide their love even from the member. Kris and luhan both are chinese. The same language make them close from the pre-debut time. Even luhan's friends know kris. But in Mama era, they huave to act as if they not close each other just because they're not offticial couple. What a stupid reason.

 

"This is ing stupid...what kind of reason is that ? We'll also can becomey the official couple, right?"

"Just wait,kris... this is just for the first single. Kind of promotion. You know?"

Luhan try to make his kris calm.

"But the skinship...."

Luhan make Kris quiet with a kiss. And luhan know that it always work.

"You are mine. My deer. And now one can take you "

"Awwww....it so cheesy. It doesn't even suit you. But i like that " luhan giggled and linking his arm around kris'neck

 

 

 

Maybe luhan is right because since Wolf era, the two can more free to show their closeness.

But they stll hiding their status from the members. 

Tao. The maknae of Exo-m. The rapper and the panda. Tao who always clinging onto kris. Wherever and whenever. Even Tao with proudy claimed in public if he can make kris shower with him.

 

Luhan dislike that. But the childish Luhan thinking about another crazy idea.

He'll make kris jealous. Quite easy since the member don't know about his relationship with kris.

Luhan close with everyone but there are three members he close the most.

Xiumin or Kim min seok, the eldest member of Exo. The same age make they close quickly. Umin is the innocent member that he feel comfort with.

They often go buy coffee together. They often play soccer together. They also have the similar height and petite body as well. The look cute together.

Lay or Zhang Yixing. The main dancer and vocal of Exo. The guy from Changsha. He also a chinese. Have sweet smile and gorgeous dimples when he smile. Lay is a kind guy that have shy side. He's just like a warm gloves for Luhan. He'll always give him warm when he was alone.

The last is Park chanyeol. The happy virus. The teeth rich. The one who caught anyone attention by his ear. He's the mood maker in the group. Whenever he'll always smile and when he smile , luhan can feel comfort. But not ti forget that when he with Chanyeol, both of them will throw some pranks to others.

But of course luhan only fell for his dragon. Even he getting dumber each day. Especially in Exo's showtime. Kris look so stupid.

"I do it on purpose " kris always give a same reason.

"You play stupid for a reason. God, kris....you throw your cool image for purpose ? What purpose ?"

"You. I only want your attenttio . You're always busy with other member. You even never look at me "

 

 

 

 

Luhan want to laughed so hard until his jaw dropped.

"You ??? Are you jelly now ? Krissy ?"

He laughed so hard and kris only left with that stupid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter