Why you leave me? why you leave everything?

Jealous Dragon and Playful Deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan's Pov :

 

It's been weeks since ourlast little fight and now i think my relationship with that stupid dragon have no problems.

We become normal couple, we're still hide our relationship in public but we just getting closer in public and we are glad that publics don't mind too much about it. Maybe krishan not too popular couple but publics especially china okay with it.

We are popular there and everytime i see Krishan's banner i can't hold myself too not smiling. But i feel weird when i feel that kris seems want to show to the world that we are close.

Kris seem to hide something, and when we were in LA last week, he take me to appear in his instagram. He takepicture with me and upload it in his instagram account. It's kinda not his style. But i'm ok with it, even i add comment in his account.

He's not really the clinging type but he was cling on me all the time. I can't get the reason but i really have bad feeling. I can feel that he want to leave me, but.....oh gosh....what am i think? For God's sake, kris is my boyfriend, i should trust in him.

 

Author's pov:

Luhan just want close his eyes when he hear kris come to his room, their room. He smile when he still close his eyes, he think kris will join him in bed. But he hear kris open the drawer. Luhan open his eyes and his doe-eyes widened when he see kris take all his clothes from the drawer and put it all

onto his luggage.

 

"Kris....what are you doing? You want to go ?"

"Xiao Lu..." he see luhan with sad look, and without words, he continue his activity

"Yifan...!"

 

Luhan call his boyfriend with his real name and when he do it, it means that Luhan getting serious.

 

"Yifan..you want go home? What's wrong? Are your mom sick again? Tell me, don't make me scare!"

Luhan whined and walk closer to his lover.

 

"Sorry if i can't be take care of you and i can't be duizhang of M anymore " kris said with his low voice and make luhan shock.

"What do you mean? What the hell you think you are doing now! Wu yifan!"

Luhan say with his high pitch and grab kris' hands to make him stopping his activity.

"Luhan...I...I...i am sorry "

"What happened to you, explain to me !!" Luhan doesn't care if his voice will make other members wake up. He doesn't care anything now. All he care is kris. He want his kris tell him.

 

 

"I....was nullyfied my contract with SM and it probably means that i will not be the part of Exo anymore "

"Wha..."

"Sorry..i'm really sorry. But i can't hold it anymore. They treat us just like object, like robot. They didn't care about our feelings, our hearts, our health. My dream was to be an actor, i really like acting. And i was thought that SM will help me to make itcome true. But you know that they always block them. And my health, getting worse these days. But when i said to them, they just gave me an usual medicine. I love Exo, exo is family to me, and of course i love you, luhan. I love you so much "

Kris bring his large palm to carress Luhan's small face. He can't hold his tears. When luhan stare at him with his glassy eyes. Luhan always try to not cry in front of other people. Even when exo win awards and Tao, even kai can'thold his tears, luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter