Savior Lay

Jealous Dragon and Playful Deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan feel so lucky have a bestie just like Lay. The boy who have Zhang Yi xing as his full name really can be trusted. From their pre-debut, Luhan very close to him. Of course, he also very close to theothers china lines : Kris adn Tao. But when with Lay, he can feel he have a true brother. Since Luhan is only child in his family, so he never feel how feel to have a brother.

Now, when he already confessed that he have a love relationship with kris. Lay also very support him. He not look him with disgusted face just because he is a gay, but Lay still treat him as the same, as his brother, his bestfriend. Lay also not blamed kris fro his decision left EXO.  Luhan always think that Lay is the most suitable figure to replace Kris' position as the leader of M. Lay always have a good thought before he speak, so the words which came from his mouth very nice to be heard, he also very polite. But when the company point him as the replacement leader of M, Luhan feel he's not so capable to handle the position.

Being a leader isn't a very easy thing, it's a hard job. Being a leader mean, you have to manage your members, comfort them when they have a problems, and doing a responsible things. And being a stubborn Luhan, he is stubborn sometimes, and the words which came from his mouth sometimes so to the point, too much. And Luhan scare that it will be a boomerang for himself, but Lay always say that he will always beside him, so Luhan no need to worry, Lay will whispering the right word, in case Luhan didn't know what to say in the stage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But.....behind all the perfect side of Lay, he can be stupid too sometimes. Like tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lu ge "

"Hm ?"

"Are you sleep ?" Lay look at Luhan who has his back against him.

"Not yet, why ?" Luhan answer with lazy tone anbd turn his back, so he now sit on his bed to look at Lay who has a serious facial expression.

"What's wrong with your face ? why you so serious ? what you wanna talking about ? let's talk "

"So...you haven't tell me "

"Tell what ?" Luhan scratch his nape, he feel didn't owe anything to tell to that stupid unicorn before.

"What should I tell you ?"

"About.....that "

"What ? Yi xing, i'm sleepy now. So, in case you not talk about something that important, let's talk about it tomorrow, hao bu hao ?"

"But it's.....important !" Lay make his pouted and make Luhan want to vomit because Lay isn't cute in his eyes, even with that pout. Not cute at all.

"Okay okay...about what ? how can i understand if you not say it "

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter