Jealousy

Jealous Dragon and Playful Deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Maybe Luhan hyung give kris hyung " sehun smirked only to get hit on his head by Xiumin.

"Awwww...hyung! That's hurt "

"So don't talk nonsense "

"But guys..do you think that Sehun's word is make sense a bit. They look closer these days. Even they showering together " Suho, the leader get into the conversation.

"Woohooo....even our leader think like that. Kkaeb song " the stupid bacon guy so proud with his slogan.

"What' s wrong ? Why so noisy ? Am i left something interesting ?" Lay back from his shopping.

"Put that damn vegetables and came here hyung. You close with luhan hyung right ?" Kai motioned Lay to join their small discussion.

And that unicorn obediently come.

 

 

 

"Tell me. Tell us. How close luhan and kris hyung ? I think you guys must be close since you're all chinese. Tao..you too..do you know something ?"

 "know what ?" Tao who is now in his own world with sehun answer lazyly.

"How close are they ?" Baekhyun ask.

"Uhh ? Lu ge and kris ge ? They close enough. Even Lu ge's friends know kris ge. They always say that luhan ge bring kris ge to campus regularly. They admiring kris ge's handsomeness "

"How bout you, Lay-ah ?" Suho ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's so noisy in the morning. Geez "  kris go downstairs with his hand wrap around Luhan's shoulder.

"Luhan" Xiumin shouted. The deer face young boy answered innocently.

"Yes ?"

"Are you giving kris hyung a ?" Sehun asking without hesitation make the other all look at him. And luhan get blushed instantly.

"Yah..oh sehun !" What question is that ? ' kris shouted.

"I'm just asking " sehun pouted just like 4 years old kid lose his stuffed toy.

'No...we don't. We just take a shower . Any problem with that ?' Kris answered while Luhan only keep quiet and still blushed.

"Hyung ? Why you blushed ?" This time chen asking.

"I am not !" Luhan insisted and walk faster to meet his fellow members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on come guys..we have to breakfast. After that we're gonna shooting for Exo's showtime special episodes " the leader announced to s while clapping his hands.

"Like seriously ? Special episodes ? It could be more than one episode, right ? Yehet !" Sehun said cheerfully.

"Yep..it two episodes. The producer said that this special episode more like truth and dare game and it'll revealed more of our secrets. Each member. So we'll gonna honest here "

"It seem so fun ' yeol smiling and also clap his hands.

"Hyung..you want this. Here. You look too skinny " yeol give his sausage to Luhan's plate.

"Oh..you also have to try this. Say ahh " chanyeol told Luhan for open his mouth. The Exo-K rapper want to feed luhan and become stubborn luhan, of course he'll open his mouth happily.

Luhan chewing his barbeque sausage that Chanyeol feed him.

'It taste good " he chirped.

And Kris ??  The stupid dragon only look at the two with one look that maybe can kill anyone with one shoot.

 

"This is my receipt " chanyeol daid proudly.

"Jinjja ? Wow...you are good chef. Chef Yeollie " luhan giggled cutely.

"If you want then i can cook for you more often "

Luhan's eyes sparkling. Luhan and delicious food. The two thing can't separated.

Luhan loves food. He loves chicken. He showed it in first episodes of showtime. When he see delicious food then he won't care anything else. He will ignore the other thing. Even if his kris stand in front of him , luhan will choose the food instead of his lover.

 

 

 

But even he is one of the most eater in the group, he look too skinny that make him however look like a girl. Even he always say if he's manly but even sehun didn't agree. Luhan is girly. The members think like that. But kris love this girly Luhan.

'We're gonna go at 10. Get ready boys.."

Suho is a true leader. The guy who probably the most rich member have a leadership. Even sometimes the members ignore him but they always put a respect to suho. Suho often buy the other members branded things. He also give his credit card easily to the members.

 

The members go to their own room obediently.

Since kris and luhan now in one room. Kris use this opportunity to talk with luhan.

"You seem happy when yeol feed you "

He blurted out. He is jealous and he can't hold it.

'His cook is good "

"I also can cook for you '

' but you is a bad chef. Your cook is awful ! It even burn sometimes !"

Kris want to facepalmed himself. How can his lover so innocent.

"But i mix love with it '

"Ewww..cheesy kris. No... i don't want eat love. Your love is burn. All i want is food "

Luhan said and folded his arm in front his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At 11 they arr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter