Become friends

My boyfriend's a werewolf

We got to school and Luhan hyung had a worried look on his face."Luhan hyung, are you okay?" I said, trying to figure out what was wrong with him.

"Yeah, i'm fine. If anyone tries to hurt you just call me okay." I knew I had his number number in my phone but I never really called him, he liked to talk in person.

"Yeah, okay..Do you care that i'm opposite from you?" I didn't really realize what I said until I said it, he's known I have been opposite from him since freshman year but hasn't really said anything.

"No, I don't care I think it's wonderful. If anyone even tries to say something mean to you though for being yourself I will pound the out of them thought." And the old Luhan was back.

"Well I have been having boy troubles." I said it quickly and got out of the car knowing he would have questions, I just didn't feel like talking about it but I felt like he should know.

"Chanyeol-ah!" I turned around to see, my bestfriends standing there waiting for me."Hi guys," They looked so happy to see me in school today especially from what happened yesterday.

"Hi? that's all I get?" I laughed from Sooyoung's comment."So do you feel any better today?" DO asked wondering if I was okay.

"Yeah I feel better but I kind of think that Kris's mad at me." They seemed confused wondering why he would be mad at me when he hurt me not the other way around. 

"Why would he be mad at you?" Sooyoung hates when people try to hurt me but that's just her, if anyone did anything to hurt any of us she would hunt them down. That's probably why Luhan hyung liked her, she's over protective of me."He's probably mad at me because I got him in trouble."

~Kris's POV the day before~

I was walking to class when I accidentally bumped into some kid, I didn't see him walking cause I was so pissed off at Lay."Oh, i'm so sorry." I put my hand out to help him up."I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going, it's my fault." Then he walked into his class. We didn't even make any eye contact, I guess he was in a rush. 

Everyone was in class when Lay ran up to me in the hall he started to yell, and then he threw some punches and a fight broke out. My wolf started to take control as I was fighting making me able to dodge punches easier, and punch harder. 

He grabbed me and I tried to break free when we were soon in a class room fighting. I started to kick Lay but he wasn't there he was behind me and I was kicking some random kid on the ground."Hey, Kris, Lay break it up I will not have you two fighting in school." We were soon sent to the office.

Once we were there, we were being lectured on how we can't fight like that especially around human because our wolf could easily take over and we could change right in front of them.

I suddenly felt like someone was watching me so I turned around to see the same kid that I had bumped into staring at me. I looked into my eyes and my wolf started to tell me that he was my mate. WHAT THE HELL THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M NOT GAY. I kept on thinking that until school was over and I got back home.

Once I got home, I just stayed in my room and kept on thinking what was happening, my mate is another guy? I was next in lineto become and alpha and there has never ever been two male alpha's. 

I kept on thinking and the more I thought the more my wolf wanted to be with his mate. This can't be happening,but then I brought myself back to when we were staring at each other and looking into his green eyes and getting lost in them. WHAT AM I DOING THIS HAS TO BE A MISTAKE.

I kept on thinking like that until my wolf just kept saying it's not a mistake he's your mate.What will my parents think when they find out that my mate is the same ? will my dad banish me from the pack? All I could think about was this boy, hell I don't even know his name.

"Dinner's ready." I heard my mom call but I wasn't hungry so I just tried to fall asleep.

I woke up and it was morning and I had to go to school. What am I supposed to do? I know i'm not gay my wolf is just confused. I got dressed and showered and left to drive to school.

Once I got there I quickly saw the boy that my wolf 'thinks' i'm mated to. I walked up to him, he saw me so he whispered  something to his friend and walked faster. I needed to talk to him so I walked up to him and grabbed his wrist,"Just leave him alone it's not his fault you got into a fight," His friend snapped at me. "I just want to talk." He turned around and looked at me.

I got lost in his eyes for a second and my wolf was just telling me to kiss him, mark him as my own."I'm sorry kid I didn't mean to hurt you it was a complete accident I thought you were Lay." His friend started to glare daggers at me until she spoke, "His name isn't 'kid' it's Chanyeol and just leave us alone." Once she said that they walked off, my wolf mad at me for not marking him as my own.

All I could think about were his eyes and after having that conversation with him and his friend I knew that my wolf wasn't confused he was my mate.

After school I tries to find him again, I walked out to the parking lot and I saw him walking but this time he didn't have that boy with him. I ran up to him,"Please Chanyeol forgive me I didn't mean to hurt you, I actually want to be friends with you." He turned around and I got lost in his eyes again."Listen just leave me alone I don't want to get hurt anymore." And with that he turned around and started to walk faster. My wolf was crying out to run after him, protect him.

~Chanyeol's POV~

Kris ran up to me in the parking lot and started talk to me,"Please Chanyeol forgive me I didn't mean to hurt you, I actually want to be friends with you."I started to think to myself if I should forgive him or not, I know he's really y but I didn't know if he was just trying to hurt me again. 

"Listen just leave me alone I don't want to get hurt again." Dammit why did I just say that maybe if I didn't be so mean we could actually be a couple. I didn't know what to do so I just turned around and ran off.

I got home and went back to my room and hid under my blankets and cried again. I heard someone come into my room and heard a familiar voice,"Did anyone hurt you? I swear when I get my hands on them i'll beat the outa them." I didn't move from under the blankets.

"No Luhan Hyung, I just screwed up and I think the boy I like officially hates me." He didn't reply right away so I thought he might have left the room then I heard his voice again,"what happened and what's this boy trouble your going through?" I didn'tknow if I should tell him so I just stayed silent and tried waiting for him to leave the room.

"I'm not going to leave the room, just tell me what's bothering you." I didn't want him to think someone's hurting me or anything, if anything i'm hurting myself for what I did.

"It's nothing you can do anything about Luhan hyung,and it's nobodies fault but mine." I started to cry some more realizing that I could be friends with Kris right now if I didn't say what I said.

"Please tell me what you did i'm sure there's a way to make it better." I knew that I couldn't make it better that Kris probably hates my guts for what I said to him, He's probably plotting my death right now.

My dad walked into the room and sat down next to Luhan hyung, I heard him come in but I don't think I was supposed to, he probably just wants to know what'sgoing on without me knowing i'm telling him,

"Luhan hyung, you can't make it better, he hates me and it's my fault." I didn't care if dad heard that, he wouldn't know what we were talking about anyway."And dad, please get out I want to be alone." I felt both of them get off the bed and heard them leave the room. I was pretty sure I would never talk to Kris again, I was so depressed.

My mom walked up to my room and sat down on my bed,"Chanyeol-ah, dinner's ready." I didn't want to eat, I wanted to see Kris.

"I'm not hungry."

"You can't just starve yourself to death, what's bothering you?" How did they not get the hint that I dont't want to talk about it.

"Mom, I don't want to talk about it, you wouldn't understand anyway." She didn't move like I was hoping she would, I just wanted her to leave me alone, the person I have talked to about this was Luhan hyung.

"I might not understand but that doesn't mean that I won't be able to help." She had to understand that she can't help, she doesn't even know what's happening.

"Just please leave, I want to sleep." Then she finally left and I fell asleep.

The next day I woke up, got dressed and showered, and Luhan hyung drove me to school. I got out of the car and walked up to S ooyoung and DO. 

"Hey guys." They turned around and looked at me."Hi, you want to go to Starbucks after school with us?" Starbucks was my most favourite place in the world it had amazing coffee."Yeah sure."

suddenly I saw Kris walking by and I ran up to him."Kris, can I talk to you?" I was pretty sure he was going to say no and keep walking.

"Yeah sure." Oh my gosh did he actually say yes? Oh my gay god he did.

"Umm...I'm really sorry for yesterday, I was just in a bad mood but I would like to be your friend." Just as he was about to say something one of his friends walkedup to him,"Hey Kris..what are you doing talking to this loser?" I didn't let him try to offend me and it didn't I have been called much worse by people before.

"Suho, i'm talking to him because he's my friend." He said it like he was annoyed with Suho or something and oh my gosh he said I was his friend.

The rest of the day I was very happy, after all he saiid that we were friends. I walked up to Sooyoung,"Sooyoung-ah, is it okay if I invite Kris to come to Starbucks with us?" She looked at me with a weird face,"You mean the kid that almost put you in a hospital?" I didn't know if she liked him or not but from what she's saying, she hates him.

"Yeah we're actually friends now, he's really nice." Then a smile hit his face,"Yeah sure, i'd love to have a new member in our 'crew'."