Werewolf and Rogue

My boyfriend's a werewolf

Crap what was i going to say i had to figure something out and fast, "When we were at my house we got some babble and put it on his arm." Oh thank God for Kris what would i do without him? "Oh, so do you guys wanna watch a movie tonight with Hana and me?" I looked at Kris and he nodded so i did too. "Okay, so what movie are we watching?" "Probably 'Ironman 3'." We both nodded and walked into the kitchen to get some food. "Kris, what do you want to eat?" I was practically inside of the fridge by now looking for something. "What are you going to have?" I was still looking for something, "I don't know probably this left over jjangmyeun." I took it out of the fridge and we both took a pair of chopstick and left.

We walked into Luhan hyung's room and Hana was sitting on the bed, "Hi guys." We said hi then sat next to her, "So are we watching the Ironman 3?" She nodded her head and then Luhan hyung walked in the room. "Kris, let's go make some popcorn." He nodded and then we left the room and went to the kitchen. We got a bag of microwave popcorn and put it in, two minutes later it was done and we walked back into Luhan hyung's room. "Hey where's our popcorn?" We sat down, "We were never told you want some." Then Hana took some of our popcorn and laughed while eating causing her to choke a little. "Well the microwave works pretty good i'm sure you can make your own popcorn."Luhan hyung started to laugh before going to make his own popcorn.

After he got back we started the movie. Kris and i were on the floor leaning against the bed and Hana and Luhan hyung were on the bed. I was leaning my head on Kris's shoulder and he had one of his arms around me. We stayed like that until the end of the movie and we decided to watch My love from the star after that. Kris quickly kissed me and then i lied down on his legs and looked up at him, he was so perfect i'm so lucky to have him in my life.

Once we watched a few episodes we ended up going back to my room to go to sleep. "ughhh it's so hot in here." I can't sleep when it's so hot in my room i will be awake all night now. "I know, why is your brother's room so much cooler?" Well my parents thought he needed the air conditioner more than me. "He has the air conditioner in his room." Kris nodded then took off his shirt and pants so he was only in his boxers. I guess he knew i was looking at him, "What? why are you staring at me?" Well if he can do that so can i, i took off my short pants and lied down on my bed. Then Kris was next to me with his arms wrapped around me. "Chanyeol, saranghae." I turned so i was facing him, "Nado saranghae." He kissed me quickly and then we fell asleep.

~Next Morning~

~Kris's POV~

I woke up and Chanyeol was standing in the middle of the room getting dressed and his bare was facing me. I waited for him to put some boxers on before walking up to him. Once he had them on i walked up from behind him and put my arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Good morning." He turned around to face me and then he kissed me quickly, "Were you watching me get dressed you ?" He started to laugh, "Well i'm gonna go get in the shower, you can go after me again." I nodded and then he got some clothes and left.

Once i heard the water turn on a waited a little while before unlocking the door like he did with me and taking all his clothes. But this time i did something he didn't, i took all the towels with me and then closed the door without him noticing me there.

After a while i heard the water turn off and i hide everything under his bed and i sat on his bed. "Kris, where are my clothes?" I didn't say anything i just waited for him to walk into the room. After about five minutes he finally walked into the room with nothing on and he just stood there . "Can i have my clothes back now?" I Started to laugh, "What clothes?" I couldn't stop laughing, then i started looking up and down his perfect body with my eyes. "Like what you see there?" He started to laugh before just getting new clothes from his draws that were right next to him.

After he put some clothes on i got some clothes from my stuff and went to take a shower.

I walked out of the bathroom and Chanyeol was in his room, "Is your brother home today?" I haven't seen him and i know there are some days when he doesn't have any classes. "Yeah he's probably with Hana in his room." I nodded then sat on the bed with him and we started to think of what we're going to do when we go back to school on Monday.

"Okay, i'll be right back." Then Chanyeol left the room, i took his phone and called Sooyoung. "Hello?" She answered pretty fast, "Hi Sooyoung, it's Kris." She said hi and asked why i was calling with Chanyeol's phone and bla bla bla. "Well i was wondering if you and DO want to go to Starbucks with us sometime today, i haven't told him we're going yet." She said she would and hanged up the phone.

"Okay, i'm back, what do you wanna do?" Well i have to wait for Sooyoung to call back to see if they can come first so we could go for a walk or something. "Wanna go swimming in the lake?" The lake was clear water and it was big enough to swim in to it would be perfect. "Yeah sure, let me get something to go swimming in." We changed and got a towel and then we left.

The lake wasn't that far from the house, and it was the lake i told him i was a wolf at. We got to the lake and something was wrong, i didn't know what it was but something was wrong. Then in an instant i knew what it was i yelled at Chanyeol, "Chanyeol-yah, get back to the house now go as fast as you can and don't stop." He looked confused, "Chanyeol-yah, now i don't want to loose you please." Then he bolted away but one of them ran after him. I quickly turned and ran after it and tackled it to the ground and bite at it's neck killing it. I hope my dad and the werewolves would be here soon, i was trained to fight them but i couldn't handle five of them at once.

After i killed that one Chanyeol looked behind him quickly and saw what it was, he started to run even faster than before. Then one of them tackled me to the ground and was about to bite my neck when something took it out and bite it's neck. "SEHUN." We each killed two rouges but there was one more that we couldn't find. "Kris, where's the other one?" We both started to sniff around until i knew where it was.

I bolted as fast as i could towards Chanyeol's house trying to get there before the rouge did. Then i saw Chanyeol with the rouge walking up to him showing his teeth. I ran up to the rouge and before i could think it died but i wasn't the one who killed it, or Sehun he was still behind me. I looked up and my dad was standing there next to the dead rouge, "You okay son." He was talking to Chanyeol who was scared less. He nodded then ran up to me and hugged me even though i was still a wolf.

After that we went to Kris's house with his dad. "Kris, why did they go after me, i'm not a werewolf?" He was still shaking and didn't want to leave my side. "They want to be able to hurt anyone they can in the pack." He was still confused. "Yeah but i'm not part of the pack." I guess he didn't get it. "I know not now, but you will be the leader of the pack, if they take you out then they take out the pack because without you i would die, and the pack would fall with no leader."

"Dad, so why are they here anyway?" The werewolves have been working almost non stop killing these things, where are they coming from? "We don't know why they're here, but they keep on trying to kill members of the pack that have say in the laws of the pack, trying to kill the beta wolf, the elder wolf, and me the alpha wolf." Why are they trying to do this, what's the point in going after the current alpha wolf there is already someone who can take over for him it wont do anything.

After talking about it for a while Chanyeol stopped shaking but he still wanted to stay with me. "Kris, so are rouges going to try to kill me to try to take over the pack?" I didn't know if i should tell him but he was going to be the alpha of the pack with me so he deserved to know. "Yeah they will, but not as much as they will try to kill me, they can smell that i'm the future alpha they can't do anything for you unless you with me." He nodded and then we both went back to his house.

We walked in the doors and Luhan hyung was there with Hana, "Where were you guys?" Chanyeol looked over at me, "We went to my house for a while." He nodded and we sat down on the couch. "So why do you guys look like your about to jump into a pool?" Chanyeol looked at me again probably because he couldn't come up with an excuse. "We were gonna go swimming but Sehun's dad just put in a bunch of pool chemicals and we couldn't go in." He nodded probably buying it.

We all just watched variety show Running man until about 12:00 when we ordered some pizza. "What do you guys want on it?" I looked over at Chanyeol and he yelled at Luhan hyung 'pepperoni' so i just went with that too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HAI EVERYONE..I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ABOUT WEREWOLF AND ROGUE FIGHT.. SORRY IF IT'S SHORT :( IF YOU HAVE FREE TIM EJUST LEAVE A COMMENT.. I LOVE TO READ IT.. THANK YOU ^^