Meet Kris's parents

My boyfriend's a werewolf

~Chanyeol's POV~

After dinner we just kept on talking until I got tired, "Okay, i'm gonna go to bed now." Kris decided to come with me and we walked to my room. "Are you staying with me again tomorrow?" He nodded and I got really happy, iI loved him and couldn't be without him for a whole day. "Good, i know i'm going to have to go back to school eventually, i don't want to." He came from behind me and put his arms around me then kissed my cheek, "It's okay i'll always be here to protect you." That made me feel a lot better, "Good, because i can't do this alone."

We both sat down on my bed and he was still hugging me, "You can let me go now." He looked up at me, "No, i'll never letting you go." I laughed and then put my head on the pillow and brought the blankets on me. "Channie-yah, my parents are home all day tomorrow, are we going to tell them?" He looked over to me, "If your ready, i'm ready." He nodded and we both fell asleep like that.

~next morning~

I woke up and looked over to my side and Kris was staring at me, "Good morning beautiful." I started to laugh and then got out of bed, "Morning, i'm gonna go take a shower, you can go after me." He nodded and i got some clothes from my draws. I went into the bathroom and got into the shower.

I got out and got dressed, "Kris, you can get in the shower now." He came around the corner and kissed me quickly, then he walked into the bathroom. I heard the water turn on and once i knew he was in the shower i got the key and unlocked the bathroom door silently, i knew he would probably hear me but it was worth a try, right? I opened the door quietly and walked in. I took the clothes that were on the ground and the ones he was going to wear when he got out and left.

I heard the water turn off after a while so i went into my room knowing its the first place he would look for me. "Channie-yah, did you take my clothes?" I stayed quiet and then i heard the door open and he walked into my room. Crap i knew i forgot something, the towels he had one around his waist. "Maybe, you can't prove anything." He laughed, "Well they are right next to you so i think you did it." He laughed and took them from me. Then he walked out the door and came back in dressed a few minutes later.

We decided we would go to his house now so he called his parents to tell them we were going to be there in a few minutes. We got into his car and he drove us to his house.

We walked in his house and sat down on the couch. "So how are we going to tell them?" He looked down the hallway to see if they were coming, "I have no idea, i should be all like, yeah this is my mate and he's a boy and i love him so yeah." I started to laugh and then his parents walked into the room, "Hi Chanyeol." I said hi back and then they sat down on the other couch. "So why did you guys come here?" "Well i live here too so i think i should be able to be here when i want." Said Kris with his face. I started to laugh, "You know what we meant, and you said you guys had to talk to us so what is it?" Kris looked really worried, but then he said it, "Yeah well, so umm...Chanyeol is my mate." I feel like his dad already was suspecting it. "So your...gay?" He nodded and he looked like he knew they weren't going to accept him. "Well i don't think there's anything wrong with that." He looked up surprised at what his dad just said, "Same here, if he's your mate, then he'll be alpha with you."

After a while of talking about this they started to ask me questions, "So you know about the werewolf thing?" I nodded and then they were a lot more comfortably around me. "So what was your reaction when Kris told you?" Kris was still in the room so he must have felt awkward knowing we were talking about him. "I though it was really cool, he is really cute when he's a wolf." I looked over at him and he was blushing. "Not many humans accept having a werewolf partner, who knows what he would have done if you didn't accept him." Wait what does he mean? "What do you mean 'who knows what he would have done'?" I looked over to him and he had a 'look' on his face like he knows. "Well to a werewolf his mate is everything, if they don't accept them there's nobody else, and sometimes they die of depression or go rouge or worse." Wait so i saved Kris's life?

After talking more about that, Kris's dad pulled us into the hallway to talk to us, "I know you guys didn't finish the mating process." Kris looked at me before saying something to his dad, "Yeah, we weren't ready yet." His dad nodded in agreement, "Well, Chanyeol on the full moon you have to stay away from Kris." I knew why but i didn't want to i love him. "That is until you finish the process, i just don't want you to have to do something you don't want to do." I nodded then looked over to Kris, "My parents aren't going to let me stay home though, they are only letting me this week because of what's happening at school." His dad nodded, then noticed the cuts on my arm, "Chanyeol, what happened to your arm?" "It's a long story." He nodded then turned toward Kris,"You know you could heal him now, you could have all along." Kris can heal my arm, how? "I haven't tried to do that at all yet i don't know if i can." His dad nodded and then told me to roll up my sleeve. "Chanyeol, Kris can heal your arm, wolves have saliva that can heal anything unless its from another wolf." I nodded then he turned towards Kris, "All you have to do is it and it will start to heal." I started to laugh and then he my arm and the cuts were gone.

We started to plan what we were going to do for the next full moon because i don't want to get accidentally by my boyfriend. "Okay so the next full moon is on a Wednesday so i can stay home if it's okay with my parents i'm sure they'll understand." I nodded, a little sad that i wont get to see him at all that day. "Okay, so what about after the full moon didn't you say something happens because we didn't finish the process?" I hope he could at least come to school then so i could see him. "For a little while my body temperature rises to about 170 degrees and i have to find some ways to cool down." I didn't want him to be in pain just because we didn't finish but i knew neither of us were ready. "So you wont be in school?" He nodded, i was sad but i knew it was for the best.

After a while we decided to go on a walk through the forest. "Mom we'll be back soon." She nodded and we left and walked to the woods. "So, your dad said if a wolf's mate doesn't accept them they could go rouge, what's rouge mean?" He turned towards me, "It's when your wolf takes over completely, like when i'm a wolf i have control over what he does but if your rouge you don't." He nodded and we found the spot where i told him i was a wolf. "So is there like a bunch of you guys?" I nodded, "Yeah most of the football team are wolves, and there's a whole pack of us, the dark moon pack." We sat down next to the lake and he rested his head on my shoulder. "So are there other packs out there?" He looked up at me and i smiled back, "Yeah, there are others that try to take over our pack but we are the biggest pack and have the most werewolves on the continent." He nodded and then kissed me.

After a while of walking around and talking we decided to go back to his house. "Kris, rouges are starting to show up a lot more around here, we were thinking about moving back to the pack house." Wait Kris was moving, away from me? "Kris, where's the pack house?" I couldn't have him leave me. "It's just a few miles away, i will still see you as much as i do now." That just made me a lot happier knowing that i will still be able to see him. "Sehun and his parents are moving back there too, so you boys will have someone else to be with all the time." Kris nodded then we went up to his room. "So what is the pack house?" He came up from behind me again and put his arms around me and kissed me, "It's a house where most of our pack lives, it's where other packs go to try to take us over." We stayed like that for a little while until my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" It was Luhan hyung, "Chanyeol-yah, where are you?" I turned towards Kris and mouthed the "Luhan hyung' he nodded. "I'm at Kris's house." "Oh, well mom and dad want to talk to you, so you wanna come home soon?" "Yeah i'll be there in a little while." I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket. "Kris, wanna go back to my place, my parents said they have to talk to me but Luhan hyung didn't give them the phone. He nodded and we got into his car and drove back to my house.

We walked in and sat on the couch. "Oh Chanyeol your home, so we were wondering if you wanted to press charges against the guy that put the razor blade in your locker?" Wait how did they know who put it in my locker? "How do you know who did it?" Kris was still next to me and he was looking at me probably hoping i would say yes, "There were finger prints still on the note that didn't belong to you." I looked over at Kris and he was getting mad just thinking about what happened, "Well who was it that did it?" My mom was probably confused as to why i would need to know who did it. "It was some kid named Lee Kwangsoo." I looked over at Kris and he seemed even madder than before, "Kris, do you know him?" He nodded, "Yeah he would always push kids around that were younger than him and just be flat out mean, i hate him, and now even more." I turned back to my mom, "Yeah we're pressing charges." She nodded then walked away.

Later Luhan hyung walked into the room, "Hi lil bro, hi lil bro's boyfriend." I loved that, how he called Kris my boyfriend. We both said hi, "Chanyeol-yah, what happened to your arm, the cuts are gone?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HAI EVERYONE...SORRY IF MANY MISTAKE IN THIS CHAPTER :( I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER..KEEP READING :D IF YOU HAVE FREE TIME JUST LEAVE A COMMENT OR VOTE.. THANK YOU ^^