Chanyeol pass out

My boyfriend's a werewolf

I talked to Luhan hyung for a while until i decided to just go to sleep and try to forget about what's going to happen at school tomorrow.

~Next morning~

I woke up, showered, then got dressed. I walked downstairs and ate some breakfast and started to wait for Luhan hyung to drive me to school. "Okay, are you ready my dongsaeng?" I nodded and followed him out the door and into the car. He drove to school and i met up with Sooyoung and DO. "Hey guys." "Hi." We started to walk to class together until we actually got into the building.

People noticed me, but not in a good way whenever i walked past someone they would say something like '' or '' I got to my locker and opened it, more notes that said , and this time there was a razor blade attached to a note again. Kris came up from behind me and took the blade away, "Chanyeol-ah, please don't do it again, i can't lose you." I knew it was the truth, i hugged him but there were tears in my eyes and i ran away.

I didn't know where i was going, it was just like last time when i ran away. I ran to the spot where Kris told me he was a werewolf and i sat down and just thought about things. I heard someone coming towards me in the bushes so i figured it would be Kris, i looked over to where it was coming from and it wasn't Kris, it was rouges.

I got up and tried to run away but one of they pounced on me and had be on the ground. Soon i started to feel lots of pain as they started to cut me with their claws and i couldn't escape, why were they doing this? I out after i felt one of them bite into my side.

~Kris's POV~

Chanyeol ran off, away from me so i decided to follow him, i know i'm the wolf but he was super fast. I lost him after a while and didn't know where he was going until i finally picked up his scent. He wasn't that far away, i hope he doesn't have another blade or anything. I started to run faster until i started to smell his blood. Why, i thought he wasn't going to cut again, he promised me he wouldn't. I started to cry a little but started ti run as fast as i could to try to save him from cutting again.

I got to the lake where we usually go to talk and stuff, but then i saw rouges, attacking him. I got so mad, i instantly turned to my wolf and killed the one closest to him, then the next, then the next. They were all dead and i turned back to normal. I picked up Chanyeol and started sprinting as fast as i could back to my house hoping my parents were still home.

I got to my house in about a minute and burst through the door holding Chanyeol. "Oh my gosh what happened, bring him in here." My dad knew what to do, but his injuries were worse than anything i'v ever seen before. "Appa, help him i can't live without him." My dad knew i was going to be a wreck and he didn't care, he just wanted to help Chanyeol, cause he knew he was going to be the future alpha of the dark moon pack.

I took out my phone and called Chanyeol's mom, "Hello?" "Hi, it's Kris, people started to bully Chanyeol again and he kinda passed out so he's at my house right now." It was silent for a moment, "Oh my gosh, i'll be there soon, and thank you so much."

I walked back into the room where Chanyeol and my dad were, "Kris, give me a some pain killers, and that lighter, we have to do this quick before he wakes up." I gave him the things, "Appa, please if he yells stop, stop i don't want you to hurt him." He nodded, "Kris, please go outside you don't want to see this." I nodded and then walked outside.

Why are there so many rouges showing up around here, they have definitely going to far this time, trying to kill my mate. I turned and decided to go for a run through the forest. I ran for about an hour or so then i came back home.

I walked into the house and into the room Chanyeol was in. He was still unconscious but all the cuts and stuff were closed up so it was just a scar now. "Kris, i don't know when he's going to wake up." I am going to stay here until he does. I found myself staring at his shirtless body, but my wolf knew that he was in pain so it didn't do anything. "Appa, how are we going to hide the scars for his parents when they come to see him?" He looked up at me, "Well we could start by putting a shirt on him."."(joking) Nope sorry, we're all out of shirts, can't do that." My dad started to laugh, "You ." As you can probably see my dad is not always the most serious person.

We waited a little while until i went and got Chanyeol a new shirt to wear cause his old one kinda got ruined by the rouges. I put the new shirt on him and lightly kissed him. "Okay, what do we say happened?" "Well we could say that he he was being bullied?" I thought for a little while until i had an idea, "Let's say that he was getting bullied because he was gay, because that's what was happening, but let's say that he got light headed and passed out." My dad nodded and we decided to go through with that plan.

After a little while we heard a knock at the door, i went and opened it. "Chanyeol's right over here, follow me." Chanyeol's mom followed me into the room where Chanyeol was unconscious. She walked up to him and sat down next to him, "So, how did this happen?" My dad looked at me, "Well people at school have been bullying him because they know he's gay, they put another blade in his locker but this time i was able to take it from him before he did anything. He got light headed and passed out and hit his head, so i took him back here and he hasn't woken up yet." "We should take him to the hospital." I turned towards my dad, he had to know what to do now, they would know that i wasn't saying what really happened. "His injuries aren't that serious, i used to be a doctor, my guess is now he's just catching up on sleep." His mom nodded and looked much more reassured.

After a while of talking we all decided to just let Chanyeol heal. "Okay, i'm going to go home, i'll be back in the morning, is it okay if he stays over here for the night?" My dad nodded and then she left. "Okay, so how are we going to get him to wake up and be fine by tomorrow, i am already crying on the inside because he's not awake." "It's okay he's going to be awake in the morning, but i have to deal with the rouges." I nodded then walked back into the room Chanyeol was in.

He was still asleep but he looked a lot better than before, he wasn't as pale. I took off his shirt, no not to look at his body...well for that too but to see the marks the rouges left on him. There were a bunch of claw marks, they must have been going at him for a minute or so before i got there. Just seeing him here like this made me furious, i was going to track down every single rouge and kill them for what they did. "Kris, you have to go to bed he'll be better in the morning." I turned to face my dad, "No, i'm going to stay here until he wakes up." I yelled at him with tears in my eyes. Then he left probably to go away.

I waited by his bed for a while, i didn't know what time it was until i looked at my phone, 6:28am, crap i'v been by his side for hours and he hasn't woke up, and his mom is coming by this morning to see him. I started to get worried but i knew nobody was awake yet because my parents don't wake up until 6:40am so i was all alone with an unconscious Chanyeol. I didn't move away from him, i was going to stay by his side until he wakes up.

My dad walked into the room a little while after, "Kris-ah, have you been awake all night?" I nodded without taking my eyes off of Chanyeol just in case he made the slightest move, he didn't but i wish he could. "Has he shown any sign of being okay?" "No, he's been like this all night." My dad walked over to the bed, and started to look at his scars from the rouges. "Well they didn't hit any vital organs, but they were able to cause him enough pain to pass out." That sentence killed me inside, the rouges caused him so much pain his body couldn't take it and it just passed out.

I waited by his bed for another hour. "Channie-ah, please pull through this, i know you stronger than this just please wake up, saranghae." Tears were rolling down my face and onto the floor. His eyes started to move a little, "APPA, COME IN HERE." I yelled at him, in seconds he was in the room and saw that Chanyeol was moving a little. "When did you notice he was moving?" He was trying to see if Chanyeol would respond to anything he did. "appa what are you doing?" He didn't look at me but i knew why. "I'm seeing if he will respond to anything, if he does then he's awake, if he doesn't it was just his muscles doing something." I nodded then my dad started to pressure point him. "Oh my gosh appa move." I pushed him out of the way and i started to shake him lightly. He didn't respond so i started to do it harder.

"Hey, okay you can stop now." I got so excited to finally here his voice again, "Oh my gosh Channie, your alive." He nodded, "Yeah i could feel you shaking me the first time." My dad started to laugh, "You ." "Aww, thank you i love you ." Then i started to laugh and i hugged him. "The last thing i remember is running off to the lake and hearing something in the bushes, i thought it was you." I was still beside him, and i wasn't going to leave him. "Well you were attacked by rouges, and you passed out." "I thought you said they'll only attack me if your with me?" I nodded, "Well i was close enough to you for them to tell, i killed them all when i saw them."
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

HAI EVERYONE ^^ I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER..HEHEHE

I'M SORRY IF ITS BORING :( I'LL PROMISE MAKE IT BETTER FOR NEXT CHAPTER

I HOPE YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENT :) 

THANK YOU ALL^^

THANK YOU KRISYEOL READER :)

HAVE A NICE DAY:D

~XOXOXD~