It's time

My boyfriend's a werewolf

He eventually stopped crying but it took a little while, i didn't let him go, he needed me and i needed him. "Kris-yah, do your parents know that your gay?" I knew i would have to tell them eventually but i didn't want to, there has never been a gay alpha and if they don't want to have two male alphas? "No, they don't." I knew his parents knew and they were fine with it, they even let me stay here with him. "Do you want to tell them?" I wanted to but i was scared, what if they say i can't be alpha? "I don't know, it's super complicated." I knew i had to tell him i'm a wolf but now wasn't the time.

We watched the rest of the movie and then Chanyeol decided to go to bed so i stayed with him. I knew i had to tell my parents that i'm gay, and i had to tell Chanyeol that i'm a werewolf. If my parents even see Chanyeol they will know that he's my mate because i marked him. "Kris, are you awake?" Holy that scared the crap out of me. "Yeah i'm awake." He turned around so he was facing me, "If i tell you something promise you won't hate me." "I could never hate you." How could i possibly ever hate him, i love him. "This wasn't the first time i cut myself." What i felt like my heart just sank, "Channie-yah, i don't hate you i love you and i'm gonna help you with this." I am going to help him no matter what. "I'm sorry Kris." "You don't need to be sorry but please try to stop."

~Next Morning~

"Chanyeol-yah, Kris-yah breakfast is ready." I got out of bed and Chanyeol was just waking up, "Good morning beautiful." He smiled then then hugged me, "Let's go get some breakfast." We both walked downstairs and sat down in the kitchen. Then two plates were placed in front of us and we started to eat. "Kris, did your parents say it was okay for you to stay here today?" "Yeah." I finished eating a little while after Chanyeol then we walked over to the couch and soon everybody left. My wolf needed to stretch to run around for a while, "Channie-yah, you wanna go outside?" He nodded and turned off the TV.

We got outside and walked to my favorite place in the forest right next to a lake. Should i tell him now that i'm a werewolf? Would he be okay with it? "Chanyeol-yah, i have to tell you something." He turned his head to look at me and he had the cutest smile on his face. "Sure what is it?" "Promise you won't freak out or anything, please?" He nodded his head and i got up, "Okay, i'm...a werewolf." He looked a little confused, "Kris, what do you mean?" I knew this would happen, "Chanyeol, please accept me, i don't know what i would do without you." He got up too, "Kris..." I cut him off, "Chanyeol, please just watch this and please don't freak out." I took off my shirt and pants and gave them to him. "Turn around." He turned around still holding my clothes, then i turned into my wolf. He was still turned around so i ran up to him and started to him, then he turned around, "Oh my gosh Kris your so cute." Then he started to pet me.

After he was done being to happy he sat back down looking at the lake and i rested my head on his chest. "I think it's really cool your a werewolf." I got up and changed back to human, "Can you give me my clothes?" He handed me my clothes and i got changed and sat back down next to him. "There's something else i have to tell you." He nodded as if saying go on, "Well every wolf has his mate, the person that's meant to be with him or her forever." He nodded again, "Well your my mate." He looked so surprised and then he hugged me very tight, "To show that someone is a wolf's mate they have to mark them, say that they're my property. Well after the game when we were making out i marked you as mine but we didn't finish the process." He was still hugging me not phased by the fact that i marked him, "To finish the process your supposed to have but we didn't do that." He stopped hugging me and then looked up, "What are you trying to say?" "I'm not going to force you into having , i'm just throwing that out there, but i'm not going to be able to go to school because stuff is going to happen because we didn't finish." I hope he doesn't think i'm just trying to get him to have with me. "What's going to happen?" "Well, i'm going to start to burn up and get very hot." He nodded still looking at me, "Will it hurt you?" At least he realizes i'm not trying to force him into it. "Yeah it will hurt, but it will only last for a week." I could tell he felt bad about it but there's nothing he could do and i loved him, " Are you sure you want to go through it, i don't want to see you in pain." I knew he wasn't ready to have but he didn't want me to be in pain. "I know your not ready for , and neither am i so yeah i'll go through it." He nodded.

We eventually walked back to his house and talked about when we're going to tell my parents that he's my mate, we didn't have to tell them they would know but i had to tell them i was gay if it wasn't obvious to them already. "Kris, are you ready to tell them?" Was i even ready to begin with? "I'm not sure, i want to because your my mate but i don't know if they'll still let me be alpha." What would they do if i couldn't be alpha, there was only one more person that could be; my older brother, but he lived in Busan. "What is this alpha anyway?" "It is like the head wolf, the one everybody had to obey." He looked a little shocked, "Wait so your going to be like the head of a bunch of wolves?" I nodded my head and he looked so surprised and happy for me. "Okay, so let's go tell my parents about you being my mate tomorrow." He nodded and he wanted to know more about being a werewolf so i explained everything, "So is the full moon thing just like a stereotypical thing?" I nodded, "Yeah, it doesn't make us go crazy but it does make us want our mate." He was really interested in this stuff. "Like what kind of want?" "Like a ual desire, trying to say that your mine and nobody else can have you." He nodded and we continued to talk.

After a little while Luhan hyung came home and he sat down with us, "So what have you guys been doing?" "Well we went into the forest and talked there for a little while, and then just came back here and we have just been talking." He nodded before getting up and going to the kitchen, "Do you guys want anything for lunch?" We both looked at each other before yelling at the same time, "JJANGMYEUN." Luhan hyung nodded and got the phone then called some jjagmyeun place and got two large jjangmyeun bowl.

The jjangmyeun got here and we ate. "You guys want to play some Call Of Duty." I knew Chanyeol was bad at it but he wanted to play anyway probably because i was playing. We all walked up to Luhan hyung's room and he the ps3, "Who wants to play first?" Chanyeol looked at me before saying, "Kris will." Luhan hyung handed me a controller and we played against bots. After our game Chanyeol and me played and he didn't die, but he didn't kill anybody either. We played for a while until there was a knock on the door, "I'll get it." Then Luhan hyung walked over to the door and some girl was standing there. Chanyeol yelled across the room, "Hi Hana." She said hi then walked over to us and picked up a controller, "Ohhh i wanna play." Luhan hyung nodded and then put her in the game and she wasn't bad.

After playing for a little bit we all started to just listen to music and talk. "So who are you?" Hana said to me, "I'm Chanyeol's boyfriend, she squealed and then hugged Chanyeol, "Oh my gosh you two are dating, that's so cute." We both started to laugh. "Kris, you wanna go to Starbucks?" "Nae, i have to get my coffee." Then Hana said she wanted to go so we all went together.

We got there and Kris payed for the both of us and Luhan hyung payed for him and Hana. We sat down and waited for our drinks, "So Kris, how did you two meet?" I still don't know how Chanyeol would like me from the way we met, "Well, umm...it was in school and i got into a fight and we broke through the doors of his class room and he got caught in the middle of the fight." She started laughing, "Oh my gosh, Chanyeol and you were still friends with him?" He nodded and chuckled to himself and then they called our names and we got our drinks.

We kept on talking until we were all done. "Okay we should go home i think mom and dad are back now." We went back home and mom and dad were home, mom was making dinner in the kitchen and dad was watching the news in the living room. "Hi guys." We all said hi, mom and dad were used to Hana staying with us for dinner, they didn't mind they liked her, she was here so much she called them mom and dad and they called her their second daughter. Then Kai walked into the room, "Where were you guys?" We all looked at each other and started to laugh because we were all over after Starbucks. "We were everywhere, you weren't home when we left." Then he nodded before talking again, "I have been home for almost two hours." Then we laughed even more because we didn't even notice we were gone that long.

All of us just went into Luhan hyung's room and talked for a while until mom yelled at us that dinner was ready, then we all went and ate.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HAI EVERYONE..HOW'S THIS CHAPTER? I HOPE YOU LIKE IT..IF YOU HAVE TIME JUST LEAVE A COMMENT FOR THIS CHAPTER .. I LOVE TO READ IT.. THANK YOU ^^