KrisYeol's plan

My boyfriend's a werewolf

~Sehun's POV~

I woke up and got ready for school, i wonder if Kris is gonna be here today, he ran off yesterday.

I ate some breakfast and drove to school. I parked my car and walked into the building and then i saw my mate, Sooyoung, she looked so pretty, brown eyes, brown hair, and she was super nice. "Hey, Sehun do you know where Kris is?" "No, he ran off yesterday with Chanyeol." She nodded and we continued to walk together. "Does my hair look okay, i woke up late and didn't get to fix it?" I looked at her hair, "No, it looks nice, your really pretty." She started to blush a little, "Gomawo..."

We continued to just walk around the building cause class wasn't going to start for another 15 minutes. "Oh look, there's Channie and Kris." We walked up to them and asked where they were, "Well Chanyeol passed out yesterday so i brought him home." Sooyoung and me both nodded relieved that they were okay, then Kris said he had to talk to me in private.

We turned the corner to talk, "So how is it going with Sooyoung?" I knew he was gonna try to hook us up but i didn't know if he could, "She's really nice to me and yeah." He nodded, "Well on the way here Chanyeol and i were talking about a little plan we have so just be ready okay." Wait what was he talking about be ready for what, what were they going to do?

We walked back to Chanyeol and Sooyoung, "Okay i have to go to the bathroom, i'm dragging you guys with me." Why did Kris need us to go to the bathroom with him? We all started to walk with him, "Kris, the bathrooms are that way." He turned to look at us, "I know but the teacher's bathroom are this way and they are much cleaner." We walked for a little while until we got there, then he grabbed me and Chanyeol grabbed Sooyoung, "Let us go what are you doing?" They knew what they were doing but we didn't. They pushed us into the bathroom, and then we heard a click...great they locked the door. (sarcasm)

We were in there for about a minute already and class was going to start soon. "Sehun, i have to tell you something." I looked up at her, "Well i kinda like you as more than a friend." She said it so shyly like she was scared i was going to reject her or something, but she liked me, she really liked me this is the best day ever. I stood up and walked over to her, then sat right next to her, "I like you too." She quickly turned her head towards me looking into my eyes, then i slammed my lips onto hers, i knew my wolf was going to try to take over if i didn't stop so i had to after a while.

After the kiss she threw her arms around me and we were hugging each other until he heard someone unlock the door and walk in. "Oh so looks like our little plan actually worked." Kris and Chanyeol started to laugh then Sooyoung and me both got up. "What do you guys mean your 'little plan'." Oh yeah, Sooyoung didn't know that i liked her, they set this plan up for me. "Well we knew that Sehun liked you, cause he told us. So then we had a plan to lock you guys in here to see if anything would happen, and something did so i think we are amazing at match making." We all started to laugh at Chanyeol, then we all walked to class.

~Chanyeol's POV~ 

The rest of the day went by pretty fast nothing much happened. Once the last bell rang i walked to the parking lot and got into Kris's car and we drove to my house. We walked in and Luhan hyung was in the kitchen making something. "My hyung, we're home." He nodded, "I'm leaving in a few minutes, and omma and appa are gonna be late, and Kai is at a friends house." I nodded and we walked up to my room.

"So we're graduating this year, where are you gonna go to collage?" I hadn't really thought about this yet. "I don't know, hopefully the one Luhan hyung goes to, so i could still live here." He nodded, "They have a collage at the pack house, you could go there with me." That actually sounds really good i would love to go with him, so i would never lose him. "But i'm not a werewolf." He started to laugh a little, "But your going to be alpha, one of the leaders of the pack." I was still confused, "The both of us will be able to go for free, and we get to be together." But i'm not a wolf it's a werewolf collage. "But i'm not a wolf." He started to laugh again, "There will be others there too that aren't as long as they're mated to a wolf they can go." Well he should have said that to begin with. Then my phone started to ring, it was Sooyoung.

We talked some more and then decided to to watch some tv. "I have to ask you something Channi-ah." "What is it?" I looked up at him, "Are you a ?" Why did he need to know this? "Yeah i am, why?" He was looking at me, his eyes were almost fully neon red. "I want to be the one to take your ity away." Once he said that he slammed his lips onto mine, our lips moved in perfect sync. He soon bite my lips causing me to gasp giving him entrance to my mouth. Our tongue's fought for dominance until i gave in willingly, then he started to explore my mouth with his tongue. He pulled my body so i was on top of him without breaking the kiss, then he broke the kiss to pull off his shirt showing his perfect abs. Then he ripped mine off, his eyes were now fully neon red, and he slammed his lips back onto mine.

"Kris, i don't think i'm ready." Once i said that he took his arms away from me and out his shirt back on, "Sorry, i was getting carried away." I nodded and we both lied down on my bed, he put his arms around me and i snuggled up against him. "I'll make your first time special." I looked into his perfect eyes, "So are you a too?" He looked into my eyes, "No i had with an old girlfriend." Wait hold up he had a girlfriend? "You had a girlfriend?" He nodded, "I thought you didn't like girls." I was getting annoyed, was he just pretending to like me? Was he just using me for ? "I don't, i promise i'm gay and i love you." He got closer to me, "How do i know that, how do i know you really love me." I got farther away from him. "I love you Chanyeol why don't you believe me?" He tried to get closer to me, "All the guys i'v been with just leave me for a girl, what makes you any different." He started to get really worried, "Channie-ah, i love you i'm gay, and your everything to me." "Prove it." I didn't know if i could trust him now. "I love you Chanyeol and i will never leave you ever, please will you just believe me." I still wasn't cuddling up to him like before, "I don't know if i can."

~Sooyoung's POV~ 

After school I came to Sehun's house with him. We walked in and nobody was home, "So how long have you liked me?" He turned to me, "Since i first set eyes on you, then i got to know you and you were really nice." I walked up to him and hugged him. "So what do you want to do?" I walked over to the couch and sat down, "We could call Chanyeol, and Kris and see if they wanna hang out?" He nodded his head and i took out my phone, "Hey Channie-ah, wanna hang out with Sehun and me?" "Yeah sure come over to my place." He hung up and i turned towards Sehun, "Yeah, let's go to Chanyeol's house." He nodded and we got into the car.

We got to his house and walked in, Kris was on the couch. "Where's Chanyeol?" He turned towards us, we could tell he was sad. "He doesn't believe that i really love him." Wait what, Chanyeol doesn't think that Kris loves him, this is ridiculous it's so obvious that Kris couldn't live without Chanyeol. "I'll go talk to him." While Sehun decided to go talk to Chanyeol i sat down next to Kris.

~Sehun's POV~

I got into Chanyeol's room and knocked on the door, "Go away." I walked in anyways and he was buried in blankets crying, i sat down next to him. "Channie-ah, what's wrong?" I guess he realized it wasn't Kris cause he popped his head out of the blankets, "Kris, he was saying that he lost his ity to a girl." I knew how he lost it, but it he wasn't the one that wanted to. "Channie-ah, he didn't tell you the story it wasn't his fault." He looked super confused. "He was at his girlfriends house and she made a move on him, she ripped off his pants and held him down and stuff happened, but it wasn't his fault, yeah she was his girlfriend but they broke up right after that and he realized that he was gay." He stopped crying, "But then why did he date a girl in the first place, if your gay you born gay and you don't like girls." He was getting confused, "I guess you can blame me for that one, i kept on bugging him to date her because i thought she was cute and i didn't know he was gay at the time, sorry."

He finally got up and we both walked downstairs, he saw Kris and ran up to him and hugged him. "You never told me you weren't the one who wanted to have ." Kris looked so much more happy with his mate in his arms. "You wouldn't let me, you just thought that i didn't love you, Chanyeol i love you and always will." Chanyeol just hugged Kris tighter and then Kris kissed him. "Okay, let's go do something now."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HI EVERYONE, I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER..SORRY IF IT'S BORED :(

JUST LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU HAVE FREE TIME..THANK U READERS :)

_XOXO_