happy moment

My boyfriend's a werewolf

Now I just had to find Kris. I went to the parking lot to look for him and I found him,"Kris wait up I have to talk to you." He turned around and looked at me."Do you want to come with us to Starbucks now, it's only DO,Sooyoung and me." He was looking at me with his perfect jet black hair and his brown eyes that I just seemed to get lost in. Then my eyes traveled down his body to see his perfectly toned abs and huge biceps. He also had dimples when he smiled and was wearing some jeans that looked so y on him. Then I realized he was talking."What ? I'm sorry I didn't hear you." Then he looked back up at my face,"I said yeah sure let's go,and do you like what you see?" He started to laugh and I realized he was joking. I was pretty sure I was blushing too but I don't know if he noticed or not.

We started to walk to Sooyoung's car until DO ran up to us and then looked at Kris,"What are you doing here?" He asked not knowing that we are friends now,"Chanyeol wanted me to come with you guys." DO looked very confused  as to why I would invite Kris of all people to come with us.

"DO, we're friends now." Then DO was a lot more friendly towards Kris."Okay Sooyoung is probably waiting so let's go."

Once we got to Sooyoung's car he drove us to the closet Starbucks. We walked in and ordered what we wanted and payed upfront. We walked to our seats and waited for our names to be called to get our drinks.

"So how exactly did you two become friends after what happened?" Sooyoung wanted to know exactly what happened where and why.

"Well I felt bad about accidentally hurting him so I went to apologize the first time and you wouldn't let me talk to him. Then later that day I tried to do it again and asked if we could just be friends but he got mad and screamed at my face." Sooyoung looked really confused now wondering why we were friends after that, so I decided to tell him the rest of the story,"Then the next day; today, I told him that I didn't mean it and I was just stressed out yesterday and then we became friends."

~Kris's POV~

We ordered our drinks and sat down, I started to look at Chanyeol, with his cute blonde hair. He wasn't muscular nor did he have a abs, he was small but super cute. His blonde hair was short and he was wearing a cute cookie monster shirt and some jeans. My wolf was telling me to mark him as mine again but I couldn't risk freaking everybody here out by bitting his neck. Then I was explaining how we became friends to Sooyoung.

I looked at him again and I stared into his black eyes and I got lost it them, I wanted him to be mine. I soon snapped out of my 'trance' when they called our names for our coffee.

We all got up got our drinks and sat back down. We started talking about teachers we hated until we had to go. I didn't want to leave Chanyeol but I knew if I followed him home he would definitely think something is weird. Sooyoung dropped us all off at our houses and drove back home.

Once I walked into my house I started to think. I should have invited Chanyeol to come over my house we don't really know each other and I want to know more about him.

~Chanyeol's POV~

I got home and I walked into the living  room and sat down then the TV. Luhan hyung walked into the room and sat down across from me."Mom and dad aren't home they had to go somewhere." Great. Now I have to find something to eat for dinner,I'M SOOO LAZY."Okay." He stayed quiet for a little while then started to look at me.

"So where did you go after school?" I wonder why he wanted to know?

"I went to Starbucks with some friends." I guess he wanted to know why he didn't have to pick me up.

"Who went with you?" Luhan hyung ask again. What? didn't he get about 'I went with friends.'"Some friends." I guess I didn't answer his question because he didn't stop looking at me.

"I meant who, name them." He ask again.

Why did he even want to know? "Sooyoung,DO and Kris." He looked surprised when I said Kris's name.

"Isn't Kris the kid that hurt you?" "Yeah, we're friends now."Seriously, why does he need to know what's going on in my life?

"Isn't he the boy that you like too?" I know I started to blush, there was know hiding that.

"No, he' just a friend."

After a while of talking to Luhan hyung about random things I decided to go try to make some food seems how I don' t have someone to make something. I looked through the fridge and cabines until I found some Ramen noodles. I started to cook them then I ate them. I couldn't stop thinking about Kris and how y he is, then my phone started to ring.

"Hello."

"Hi, I wanted to know what's going on with you and Kris." Sooyoung just had to know everything just like Luhan hyung. 

"Nothing." There was a sudden pause and then she spoke again.

"I saw him checking you out today at Starbucks." What is she talking about? "What do you mean?" I guess she thought I was just clueless but if anything I was checking him out at Starbucks.

"He was staring at you for the whole time we were there, he has something for you." Oh my gosh, what if she was right? what if he did? "Well I really like him but I don't want to date him yet, I mean DO doesn't even know that i'm gay."

After talking on the phone with Sooyoung, I decided to just go to my room and lay on my bed listening to music. I looked at the time and it was already 11:00pm so I decided to go to sleep.

~Next morning~

I woke up, showered and got dressed, then Luhan hyung drove me to school. I walked into my first period class, English. Great...(sarcasm).

"So class, today we have a student transferring to this class, Kris Wu Yifan." Oh my gosh he transferred over to my class, why? He walked into the room,"Kris,sit where ever you would like." He walked up to the empty desk next to me and sat down.

"Hi." I said, trying to be nice.

"Hi." Why did he switch to this class? I have to know.

"Kris, why did you switch classes?" He turned his head over to me,"My teacher said I was a little advanced, so they switched me to this class." 

Then the teacher started to talk, thanks for ruining the moment."So we are going to start a project, you will have one partner and you will be analyzing a short play and give me a few examples of human nature. The play will be given to you but you can pick your partner." I quickly looked over at Kris and he looked at me and we both nodded our heads at the same time.  

Once the teacher finally came around to us, she gave us a piece of paper with the tittle of the play written on it."Now open up the paper and see what your play is." Kris opened up the paper and showed it to me,'Romeo and Juliet' by Shakespeare. I started to think of it as a good thing, having a play about love with the boy I like, this could work out.

"So we can start the project tonight and since it's Friday, we could just try to work on it all night and you could stay the night at my house if you want." Oh my gosh, the boy I have a huge crush on just asked me to stay over his house. "Yeah sure, let's go after school."

After class, I met up with Sooyoung and told her what happened and of course she screamed bloody murder over it, she was so excited and she wasn't even going.

After school, I walked to the parking lot and waited for Kris, I soon found him and got into his car."My parents aren't going to be home until tomorrow afternoon." Why was he telling me this, was he trying to tell me that we can make out in the house and nobody will know? "Cool, so have you read the play before? I read it a while ago and remember most of it should be pretty easy."

"Yeah, I remember some parts but not all of it." We got to his house and walked in."Okay, let's go to my room and start doing this thing."