Finally

My boyfriend's a werewolf

We finished eating dinner and I went up to my room. My phone started to vibrate so I looked at it and I got a text from Sooyoung.

Can I tell DO you a gay? PLEASE.... he is one of your best friends he needs to know.

-BFF Sooyoung-

Wow, now Sooyoung wants to be the one to come out to people for me...this is what my life has come to people. So, I replied her text.

Fine but tell him to text me after,araso?

-Chanyeol-

Well i'm just going to let her because whatever...and she always gets what she wants. Then DO texted me.

OMG YOUR GAY????? 0.0

-BFF DO-

Well that's DO for you, always over reacting for everything even if it's through a text.

Honey, i'm The Gay not just a gay.

-Chanyeol-

Let's see what he has to say to that.

OMG! I love gay people ;)

-BFF DO-

After texting people for a while I decided to go to bed, but then I started to think again. What if Kris wants to be public right away? I'm still in my comfy closet not ready to come out to the school yet. What if he get mad at me because i don't want to go public? what if he breaks up with me? I knew I just had to stop thinking at that point. So, I just went to bed.

~Next Morning~

I woke up, showered, then got dressed and walked downstairs to get some breakfast. Luhan hyung said he was going to drive me to school so I waited for him. "Okay let's go little bro." I got my stuff and got into his car. We got to school and I found Sooyoung and DO and ran up to them, "I'm here es, miss me?hehehe" They started laughing before almost tripping over some jock. "Where were you all weekend?" Sooyoung asked  me. I was with her on Saturday, wasn't that enough I was with my boyfriend. "On Saturday I was at Kris's house then Sunday we went to Sehun's house." I knew what they were thinking and i knew the exact words that they were going to say, "Why were you with the jocks?" said DO. I knew Sooyoung knew why but I didn't think DO knew. "Cause... Kris is my boyfriend." Sooyoung wasn't too surprised, she knew we went on a date but she didn't know we were boyfriends. "Oh my gosh he is, this is awesome, I ship it." I always kind of thought DO would be weirded out by the whole me being gay thing but he was completely fine with it.

After walking around before first period I found Kris and walked up to him, "Hi, did you bring the things for English?" "Yeah I have them, now come here." I walked up to him and he kissed me, I thought I would feel weird having people see it but there was like nobody in the hallway and I didn't care if I had him. We walked into first period class, English...at least I have Kris with me.

"Okay class, so most of you should be done with the project, it's due soon but if you have it done bring it up to me and i'll take it now." Said our English teacher. Kris bring our project up tur teacher and she took it. "Kris, wanna come to my house after school?" He nodded his head in agreement, wow that's all it takes to get the boy of my dreams alone with me...much easier than i thought it would be.

After school i walked to the parking lot and found Kris. "Okay, my brother is picking me up, you want to ride with us?" He nodded his head and we both waited about two minutes for Luhan hyung to come. He pulled up and we got into the car. "Hyung, Kris's coming over." He said okay and he drove home. We opened the door and Kai was home for the first time in like forever. "Hey Hyungs." he said to us before noticing Kris was there, he didn't meet him yet. "Who's this?" he pointed to Kris, "He's my boyfriend." "Oh my gosh are you serious?" I guess he didn't think i could get boy like him, with his y . "Yes, he is my boyfriend watch he will admit to it." he looked like he knew he was going to say it wasn't true. "Yeah we're dating, watch." said Kris and he walked up to me and kissed me and put his arms around me. "See we are dating Kai." he looked surprised then she believed us. "Okay, we're going to my room." he nodded and then we walked upstairs. "So what do you want to do?" I was just going to bored him so i hope we can do something he wanted to do.

"Let's do my favorite sport, talk about teachers." Oh my gosh he likes to do that to, that is like my favorite thing to do. "Okay, so i hate how we're expected to remember things from last year, it's like i can't remember what i did yesterday how do you expect me to remember this?" Oh my gosh see what i mean this is just too fun. "Oh my gosh...yes i hate that, and how we have to do homework. It's all like we were just here for seven hours and they give us an extra hour of work."

After talking for a while it was time to go to the football game. "Okay it's time to go to my game, let's go." Said Kris to me. I was so excited to go even though i do not know anything about football. "Okay, and i know nothing about football i'm just going to see you run around." He laughed at me then said he still wants me to go with him.

We went to the game and Kris walked into the locker room to get ready while i walked up into the bleachers. Soon the game started and Kris started to run around the field and threw the ball to people who then ran with it. The game basically went on like that and i had no idea what was going on but we were winning the game.

After the game I walked up to Kris's car and started to wait for him to come out of the locker room and walk over to his car. After a few minutes waiting, he came out and i saw him walking over to his car. He walked up to me and his eyes were that neon red again. The next thing I know he slammed his lips onto mine and we started to make out. We started to move our lips in sinc, then he started to ask for entrance I quickly gave it to him and then our tongue started to battle for dominance I quickly gave in.

~Kris's POV~

My wolf was howling as our tongue were battling for dominance, then he quickly gave in and i started to explore his mouth with my tongue. My wolf was going crazy telling me to mark him and we could both be alpha of the dark moon pack. I could no longer help myself i had to bite him but he wouldn't even know what was happening. I was still making out with him and exploring his mouth with my tongue, then i brought my mouth over to his neck and bite down. He let out a little squeal and then let out a few moans of pleasure. .... what did i just do? oh crap, does he know what happened? I broke the kiss and we decided to go home.Finally, I have marked him i would have to explain to him that i'm a werewolf and hope he will accept me.

He drove me home. I walked into the house and right away my parents needed to know where I was, "So where were you?" Can't they just not be noisy for like 24 hours. "I was at the football game." They looked surprised, they knew i didn't get football at all. "You don't like football though." See what i mean they are so noisy they know me too well. "Yeah i don't but Kris is on the team so I went." My mom started to like fangirl at what i said. After eat dinner I went upstairs and fell asleep.

~Next Morning~

~Chanyeol's POV~

I woke up to my phone ringing and it was Sooyoung, so I pick up the call. "Chanyeol-yahh, there is a picture all over twitter with you kissing another boy but his face was blurred out." Holy how could this happen? when did i just kiss a random boy? "Bwoooo!! where was the picture taken?" I was so scared how could this happen? "It is at school." Oh my gosh that's when I kissed Kris, why did they blur his face out? I didn't want to go to school today, being forced out of the closet isn't the best feeling in the world. People were just going to call me names, they were all ready doing it on twitter i can only imagine what they're going to do in person.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athor's note:

HAI EVERYONE :) I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.CAN CHANYEOL FACE HIS FRIENDS IN SCHOOL? YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER..HEHE..IF YOU HAVE TIME, YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENT HERE. I WOULD LIKE TO RESPOND.THANK YOU :D