Be mine

My boyfriend's a werewolf

~Next Morning~

I woke up and Sehun wasn't on the floor and Chanyeol wasn't next to me. I walked downstairs and saw them talking in the kitchen while Chanyeol made pancakes. "Morning sleeping beauty." Did he just call me a girl? Whatever, and he is the girl in the relationship. "Good morning, what are you talking about?" Seriously what could they possibly be talking about, it's how I woke up their loud mouths. "Nothing, what kind of pancakes do you want?" Since when are there different types of pancakes, I would like the flat one. "Since when are there different kinds of pancakes?" How come whenever I eat pancakes there are only...PANCAKES, what else could it be? "Well there's chocolate chip, and tradisional pancake, which one do you want?" How come my parents never made this for me? Whenever they made it, it was just cooked butter. "I'll have both." He quickly got me a plate and set it in front of me with pancakes on it.

After eat we all decided to play some video games. Chanyeol tried to play but he never killed anybody just died all the time. "See this is why I don't understand straight boys, what's their obsession with this game, you just kill and die." I started to laugh at what he said and so did Sehun, "Well it is fun, if you can kill other people." I wasn't the best at the game but I still had it for when Sehun decided to come over and play with me. "Oh crap I have to get home, I have to give Luhan hyung back these jeans for his date with Hana." said Chanyeol, we quickly ended the game and I got up and walked over to the door. "Okay so let's go i'll drive you." He nodded his head then ran up stairs quickly to get his shoes and jacket. "Should we bring the stuff for the project, we could work on it at my house?" said Chanyeol to me. "Yeah sure." Then he came rushing down the stairs with his shoes and jacket on and holding all of our project stuff. We all got into the car, "My parents are probably going to interrogate you along with my brother so just answer all the questions with a good answer and you'll be fine, and Luhan hyung might stay with us, he's over protective." I realized that Sehun was still in the car, why was he with us again? "Oh and Sehun, just say you a friend and when they ask you how long we've known each other say like a month or two."

~Chanyeol's POV~

We got to my house, parked the car and walked into the house. Luhan hyung was sitting on a stool in the kitchen, "Hyung, this is Kris and Sehun we're gonna go work on my project upstairs." He nodded his head and continued to eat his breakfast. We got upstairs and went into my room, "Okay i'll be right back I need to change my clothes quickly. I got some clothes out of my closet and put them on, then threw my clothes in the wash. I yelled downstairs to Luhan Hyung, "Hyung, your jeans are in the washer." Then I walked back into the room with Kris and Sehun. Everything was laid out on the floor and Kris was already starting on the project. "So what is this project anyway?" Ask Sehun, I was too focused on getting this thing done for Wednesday I didn't answer him, Kris did though. "Okay, I finished with the easy part, now we have to analyse all of this." Kris took a few of the examples I had gotten and started to look through the play, he finished his pretty quick and I only had four more to go so he took two of them from me.

After we had finally finished the project we walked downstairs and sat on the couch to watch the Star King. Then my parents walked through the door. I decided we should get as far away from them as possible so we went upstairs to watch it. "Kris, the first football game is tomorrow, then the full moon is after it." Why did Sehun put some emphasis on the full moon part like Kris had to know that it's tomorrow. Kris nodded and turned his attention back to the show, then I walked over to him and sat next to him. "Where is the football game, I wanna see my boyfriend play." Kris quickly kissed me and then replied to my question, "It's at home, and at 7." Now what does he mean by it's at home, i know nothing about sports. "So what do you mean by it's at home, i know nothing about anything about sports." Sehun started to laugh a little about how I didn't know anything about it. "It's going to be in back of the school on the field."

After a little while Luhan hyung walked into the room. "So what are you guys doing?" Why does Luhan hyung have to be so protective, I know it's a good thing but it can get so annoying. "Well we just finished the project and we're just talking, why?" Does he have to ruin the time I get with my perfect boyfriend. "What was your project?" "We had to analyse traits of human nature from 'Romeo and Juliet'." He nodded and just sat down, my TV was on and we were still watching the Star King, we have problems. "So Kris, you should know if you do anything to hurt my little brother I will pound the out of you." I started to laugh uncontrollably, "Why are you so, like I will beat you if you hurt him?" I think it is funny but I know that he would never hurt me even though we've only been dating for a few hours. "So what do you guys want to do?" I was bored and I needed something to do, i don't feel like just sitting at home watching TV. "We should go to my house and go swimming."said Sehun, I had never been to Sehun's house so I agreed and got up got some things to wear and we left.

We got to Sehun's house and got dressed. I was the last one out and the last one into the pool. "Finally, how long does it take you to get dressed?" I just stared at Sehun, then dove under water and grabbed Kris's ankle. Then we just kept trying to sneak up on each other and scare them. At one point I couldn't stop staring at his perfect body, he was just so perfect. Eventually we teamed up to try to scare Sehun and we succeeded and then he kept an eye on us.

"Chanyeol, come here." I went up to Kris and he had the most crazy idea ever, "Okay on the count of three hold your breath and go under water and kiss me." I thought it was crazy but if I get to kiss him i'll do it. "One, Two, Three." I took a big breath and went under water, I put my lips against his and we started to kiss, it was so different kissing underwater than it was above. He put a huge breath of air into my mouth while we were kissing and that ruined that. I came up from under the water and looked at him, his eyes...they were a neon red. "Kris, your eyes...why are they neon red?" Sehun quickly looked at him and Kris jumped out of the pool and ran into the house. "Sehun what's going on?" He was silent for a little until he spoke, "It was probably just the pool chemicals." I nodded and got out of the pool and walked inside trying to look for Kris. He was in the bathroom, "Kris-ah, are you okay?" It was silent for a little bit then he spoke through the door, "Yeah i'm fine, but I have to tell you something." What did he have to tell me, the chemicals turned his eyes a neon red, that can't be good. "Well, can it wait cause I don't know if you noticed but the pool chemicals kind of turned your eyes a neon red."

~Kris's POV~

"Well, can it wait cause i don't know if you noticed but the pool chemicals kind of turned your eyes a neon red." Oh thank goodness he thinks it's the pool chemicals i'm safe. "Yeah, i just need some eye drops." I have to tell him i'm a wolf, because this is just going to keep happening especially because the full moon is very close. "Here take these Sehun just gave them to me." I opened the door and got them from his and put them in my eyes. "Okay they should get back to normal soon." I just hope they do, i don't want him to think somethings wrong with me.

After a while of waiting they still hadn't changed, probably because I was staring at a shirtless Chanyeol. "Chanyeol-yah, it will probably be a while before my eyes are okay, you can put a shirt on if your cold." I was hoping he would even though i love to see him without a shirt. He didn't have abs but he was just so cute, he was small but that just made him cuter with his perfect blonde hair. He left to go look for his shirt and i kept on checking every so often to see if my eyes went back to brown. Eventually they did and Chanyeol came back into the room, "Oh look they're back to normal." I hope they will stay like that, i don't want to freak him out by telling him i'm a werewolf.

It was getting dark outside so i drove Chanyeol back home, "You can stay at my house if you want." I really wanted to but i knew i couldn't, i knew my wolf would take over and i might just accidentally him. "I want to but my parents are back home today and i have to be there, but thanks anyway, bye." He said bye then walked into his car.

~Chanyeol's POV~

I walked in and Luhan hyung started asking me a bunch of questions, "So what did you do today, who was that other guy with you guys, did you guys kiss yet?" Why did he have to know everything? I guess that's just my family we all have to know every little thing. "We went swimming, that other guy was Sehun Kris's best friend, and yes we kissed multiple times. Where has Kai been these past few days i haven't seen him much?" "Oh my gosh you kissed him, and Kai has just been sleepover at his friends house for a few days."

After having a long awkward conversation with Luhan hyung we went to eat dinner. "So Chanyeol-yah, when do we get to meet your boyfriend." Great now my parents want to meet him. "I don't know, whenever he feels comfortable meeting you guys, we haven't really talked about it." "Well we want to meet him, and where have you been most of the day?" See what i mean, they have to know every little detail to how many times you chew your food. "Kris, Sehun, and me went swimming at Sehun's house." Now they're gonna need to know who Sehun is. "That's great, now who's Sehun?" See what did i tell you, they have to know EVERYTHING. "He's Sehun's best friend."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note :

Hi everyone :) so I hope you liked this chapter, will Kris have to tell Chanyeol that he's a werewolf????? Will Chanyeol except the real Kris?????? If you have time, i really love if you leave a comment here...hehehe...thank you ^^