Oh happy day

My boyfriend's a werewolf

We got home and I brought my stuff up to my room. I quickly got out my phone and called Sooyoung"Hello." Oh my gosh I was so excited, "Sooyoung, he asked me out last night." She squealed into the phone with her banshee scream. "Oh my gosh what are you going to wear?" Dammit I knew I forgot about something. "I have no idea, dammit. Will you come over and help me pick out an outfit, the dates at eight." She squealed again right into the phone. "Yes i'll be there in a few minutes, bye."

I walked downstairs and Luhan hyung was watching some TV and mom and dad were talking in the kitchen. "What are you watching?" He didn't look at me just the TV. "Boys Over Flower." I loved these kind of drama but I had to go tell mom that Sooyoung was coming over. I walked into the kitchen, "mom, Sooyoung is coming over she'll be here in a few minutes." She nodded her head but of course dad had to know why she was coming, "Why is she coming over." Dad liked Sooyoung but he thought she was always too loud. "Nothing, we are just going through my closet." I didn't tell them i'm going on a date, they were fine with me being gay but I was pretty sure they were going to over react about it so I kept it to myself for now, i'll tell them later.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door, "Okay let's go to your closet we only have *looks at phone* eight and a half hours." We both ran up to my room and opened the door to the closet. Sooyoung started to pick out some shirts and some pants, "Do you know what Kris is gonna wear?" "No, he didn't say anything about it." She picked out some button up plain shirt and some jeans, "Here go try this on." She handed me the clothes and I went to the bathroom and put them on. I walked back to the room and she was looking at me, "Hmm...You got any darker color jeans?" I started to think about it and remembered that Luhan hyung had some. "I'll be right back."

I ran downstairs to Luhan hyung on the couch, "Hyung, can I borrow some jeans from you?" He looked up at me, "Why do you need my jeans?" "Because mine are to light I need a darker color to go with what i'm gonna wear tonight." He nodded and I bolted up to his room and opened his draw and pulled out some jeans.

I walked back into the room with Sooyoung and showed them to her, "Perfect, now which shirt should you wear?" walked over to the bed with all the shirts on them and pulled out a red and green button down shirt. "Okay go put those on and come back here." I went to the bathroom again and got changed. I got back into my room, "Hmm...you're missing something." What was she talking about, what was I missing? "Like what?" "You need a button down shirt with better colors not just red and green."

After a few hours of trying to pick out the perfect thing to wear we found it, Luhan hyung's jeans with one of my button down plain shirts (not the first one we chose). "Okay now let's go downstairs and see what's the rest of your family thinks." Oh crap I still haven't told my parents i'm going on a date tonight, "Um about that, I still haven't told my parents i'm going on a date tonight." Well I was planning to anyways so how about I tell them when i'm walking out the door. "It's okay, you're going to tell them now." We walked downstairs and into the room where my mom and dad were, "Mom do I look good?" She looked so confused, probably because she doesn't know why i'm all dressed up. "Yeah, why are you dressed up?" "I'm going on a date in *looks at phone* half an hour." My dad probably didn't hear me because he didn't take his gaze off of the news paper. "Oh my gosh my baby boy is going on a date." Now my dad definitely knows what's happening after mom just screamed it. "Do we know the boy, is he nice?" That's my dad for you, so protective, just not as much as Luhan hyung. "Yes he's really nice I spent the night at his house last night, and no, you don't no him."

After a while of talking about that I sat down on the couch and started to watch TV with Sooyoung and Luhan hyung while waiting for Kris to come. "Chanyeol-ah, what time are you going to be back home?" Why did he want to know? "I have no idea, I might just spend the night at his house working on the project for English." Luhan hyung nodded his head, "I'm going to need those jeans back for tomorrow for my date with Hana (his girlfriend)." I nodded and then heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and saw Kris standing there with flowers in his hand, he was so cute, he was wearing almost the same thing I was just his short was different colors. "Oh my gosh Thanks Kris."

We got into the car and he drove us to Olive Garden for dinner. We walked up to the front desk, "Do you have a reservation?" "Yes, Kris." She looked down at a book on the desk, "Ah yes, right this way." She brought us to our table and we sat down. "What do you guys want for drinks?" I looked down at the menu and flipped to the drinks section, "I'll have a coke." She nodded and wrote it down on her little note pad thing, "I'll have a coke too." She nodded and walked away. I looked over at Kris and he was still looking at the menu, probably looking for what he was going to eat, so I looked at mine and decided to get the chicken Parisian. I looked up and he was looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes, "Chanyeol, what are you going to eat?" He was so perfect, how did I end up with him, I THOUGHT HE WAS STRAIGHT. "I'm probably going to eat the chicken Parisian." He nodded and then the waitress came back with our drinks. "So are you ready to order?" We nodded and she asked us what we wanted, Kris ordered for the both of us, "We'll have some chicken Parisian and some spaghetti and meatballs." She nodded and walked off.

We talked until our food came and we started to eat. "Kris, are you gay?" I had to know, I was pretty sure he was because HE ASKED ME OUT ON THIS DATE, but I had to make sure. "Yeah...I am." So he is gay, now after dinner i'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend.

We finished eating and Kris payed for the both of us. "Thanks Kris this was fun." He nodded and we walked out to the car. "Chanyeol I have to ask you something." What was he going to ask me? "Sure what do you want?" He looked up at my face and he kissed me, just a short little kiss. "Will you be my boyfriend?" OH MY GOSH HE ASKED ME TO B E HIS BOYFRIEND OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER. "Oh my gosh yes yes yes." I kissed him again but this time longer than last time and then got into his car.

We got to his house and went up to his room, "So what do you want to do now?" Hmm what did I want to do besides him? "I don't know." I sat down on his bed and he took off his shoes. "My parents are gone again so we can do whatever." I got up and walked over to him and took off my shoes. "We could watch another movie." He nodded and we walked downstairs and into the living room.

I sat on the couch while he put in Ted. We started off watching it but by the time it got to the thunder song we were start kissing on the couch. He pecks my neck softly. My eyes are closed shut, loving the feeling of Kris's touch and gentle kisses he places upon my neck. I gasps as he on my neck. I feel like my neck was hurt for a while, its like my neck has been inject but i don't bother it.

Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door and stopped right away, "Ughh who knocks o a persons door at 11pm?" He got up and walked to the door, I heard someone else's voice and then Kris walked back in here. "Chanyeol, this is one of my best friends,Sehun." I said hi and they both sat down, Kris was closest to me.

~Kris's POV~

I sat down next to Chanyeol and Sehun sat down next to me. "Kris come here for a second I have to talk to you." I followed Sehun outside the room, "So I came here just to hang out but I know somethings going on with you and Chanyeol, I can smell you on him." Sehun doesn't really care that i'm gay and from the sounds of it it's like he already knows. "Well surprise he's my boyfriend." Sehun didn't look that surprised, and he really didn't care so we both went back into the room with Chanyeol. I tried to watch the movie but my wolf was going crazy, he can't stand having Chanyeol not being marked by me. "Chanyeol-ah, how long have you and Kris been friends?" He looked up from the TV and at Sehun, "A few days." Sehun knew that it wasn't weird for a relationship with a wolf to be rushed because you can't help your wolf he wants who he wants and Chanyeol was my mate.

After the movie was over Chanyeol pulled me up to him to whisper something in my ear, "Does he know that we're boyfriend's." I didn't know if I should tell him, but it was kinda obvious that he knew. "Yeah he does, he asked me when he pulled me out of the room, I don't know how he knew." Chanyeol really didn't care because he knew that if I trusted Sehun he could too. We all just sat there and talked for a little while until the house started to get freezing like it does at night. "Let's just all go to my room." We all went to my room and Chanyeol hopped onto my bed and buried himself in blankets while Sehun took some blankets from the guest room and stayed on the floor. I crawled into my bed and stayed with Chanyeol trying to keep him warm.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note :

Hai everyone...I hope you liked this date with Chanyeol and Kris, and I'm sorry if man grammar mistake. If you have something to say just leave a comment :)