I should confess

My boyfriend's a werewolf

~Kris's POV~

Chanyeol followed me up to my room to start the project and my wolf just kept saying to me 'mark him as yours' I knew I just wasn't going to bite him right there, he wouldn't know what was happening or why I just randomly bite him in the neck.

All of sudden my vision became sharper and I could see a lot better, I knew what this meant and it was bad, I can't let my wolf start to take over right now what was I going to do? "Kris, where do we start?" I didn't know if I should look at him or not, what if he notices my eyes and says something? "Well I have the copies of the play the teacher gave us and let's start by analyzing the part where Capulet starts yelling at Juliet because she won't marry Paris." I never looked at him and I don't know if he wanted me to or not, "Okay, what is the trait we should use? I was thinking people say things they don't really mean when they're angry." I didn't know what I was going to do about my eyes, THEY WERE FREAKING NEON RED.

"That's what I was thinking it's kind of obvious with that scene. Do you know how many we have to have?" After talking about the project Chanyeol forgot his phone downstairs so he went to get that while I tried to do something about my eyes, they haven't changed back, it must be because the full moon is in a couple of day my wolf is going to be in more control so I probably won't be able to fight myself from biting him to mark him as my own.

"Okay I'm back I texted my parents telling them I'm going to stay here. My brother says he wants to meet you but that's just because he to protective." I don't know if I should meet his brother, what if he thinks that I did something to hurt Chanyeol?

"Kris, I have to tell you something." "Sure what do you have to tell me?" He was silent for a little while I wasn't exactly sure what he was going to tell me, was it bad? "Chanyeol, you know I'm not going to judge you, we might not have been friends for long but you have to know you can tell me anything." He looked like he really wanted to say something but he just couldn't spit it out and tell me.

"Well I hope you don't care but...I'm gay." He quickly walked out of the room and went downstairs. WAIT HE'S GAY OH MY GOSH, I ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE WITH HIM.

"Wait Chanyeol come back where are you going?" I ran back downstairs following him, he didn't leave the house but he did lock himself in the bathroom.

"Chanyeol-ah, come out of there please." He was quiet for a little while, he finally go out from the bathroom and said "Kris, do you care?" He needs to know that I don't mad or frust, I'm actually happy, "Chanyeol-ah I don't care, I think that it's actually awesome that you can finally be you." After talking about Chanyeol being gay a little my wolf wouldn't stop telling me that Chanyeol will be happy to be mine and to just mark him.

"Chanyeol-ah, why would you think i wouldn't like you if you were gay?" I really wanted to know why he ran away.

"Well usually when guys find out there is a gay guy they think that, that guy will try to make a move on them and they just stop talking to them." I wish he would make a mover on me, i wouldn't mind that.

"Well i'm not going to stop talking to you or anything. So what do you want to do now?" I was so bored, and I didn't help that my wolf just wanted to mark him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He was so cute and i knew my wolf was taking over but i didn't care i just wanted him.

"Yeah sure, I have The Boondock Saints on DVD." He nodded and we walked downstairs and into the living room.

I put in the movie and turned it on. We started to watch the movie and got some popcorn. I turned off the lights so he couldn't see my eyes. It got to the point when the toilet got thrown off the roof and we couldn't stop laughing. His laugh was so cute and I couldn't help myself I had to kiss him but what if he doesn't like me back, what if he really does want to be just friends?

Chanyeol's POV

We started to watch the movie and Kris turned off the lights but I don't know why, but we couldn't stop laughing when they threw the toilet off the roof and it hit the guy in the head. His laugh was cute, but i never really looked at him as the cute type more of a y guy but I guess he was both. I wanted to just kiss him but I knew he was straight and he didn't like me. I was sitting there watching the movie when I looked over and Kris was staring at me, ME... not the movie. What if he really did like me? 

while I'm talking to myself, suddenly his lips were on mine and he started to kiss me. I was completely shocked at first until I realized what was happening so I started to kiss him back. He bit my bottom lips causing me to gasp and then he stuck his tongue in my mouth and started to explore around. He quickly broke the kiss, "I'm so sorry." Then he ran upstairs and locked himself in his room.1000 different thoughts were going through my head, does he like me? Was that just an act? Did he want to see if i like him? I walked up to his room and knocked on the door, "Kris can I come in?" There was silence but then i heard he get up and open the door.

His eyes, they were, they were a neon red. I decided to ignore it, it was probably just because I was tired or something. "Kris, what was that?" I wonder what he was going to say but he was the one who kissed me, right. I didn't even know, what if I was the one who kissed him what was he going to say?

"Chanyeol, i'm sorry don't hate me." He thinks I hate him? I don't hate him, i'm actually kind of happy he kissed me, he kissed me right? I think so since he is apologizing.

"Kris, I don't hate you, I don't know what that was or what it was supposed to mean or anything but I doesn't hate you." He looked really confused as to why I said I don't hate him.

"Why don't you hate me? I kissed you." I don't even know how to reply to this question.

"I don't hate you because we're friends and I kind of wanted to kiss you too." Dammit... why'd I say that what if he really didn't like me he just wanted to know what it's like to kiss a guy?

"Chanyeol, I like you and I don't mean I just want to be friends, I mean that I really like you." Now I have no idea what to say, I like him too but I don't know what to tell him.

"Kris..... I like you too, as more than friends." OH MY GOSH HE SAID THAT HE LIKED ME, THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER.

"Chanyeol, do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow at eight?" OH MY GOSH HE ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE, THIS IS NOW THE BEST DAY EVER.

"Oh my gosh Kris, yes of course I will." I ran up to him and hugged him.

After that we went back downstairs and watched the rest of the movie. My phone started to go off and Luhan hyung wanted to face time. I answered it and started to talk to him when Kris came over to me. "Hi." I guess Luhan hyung wasn't expecting that because he jumped a little. "Luhan this is Kris." He nodded and said hi.

"So Chanyeol, what have you been doing?" I didn't know if I should tell him that I was asked out and I told him I was gay or not.

"Well we watched a movie and worked on the project for school." Why was he calling me again I was in the middle of watching a movie with Kris.

"Cool! well mom wanted me to pick you up tomorrow so I need to know what time to pick you up." I turned to Kris and mouthed the word 1 eleven at me.

"Eleven is good, thanks." Then he said he had to go.

"Okay i'm going to go to bed now i'm tired." said Kris. I decided i'll go too I was really tired and I was seeing things, I thought Kris's eyes were a neon red.

"I'm coming too, where am I going to sleep?" He handed me some blankets and a pillow. "Umm...there's the guest room, my floor, or my bed with me *winks*." Did he really just ask me if I wanted to sleep in the same bed as him? This is amazing but i'm going to have to turn down that offer because we aren't even dating yet. "I think I'll go with your floor." What? I at least wanted to be in the same room as him.

"Nope your sleeping on the bed.. let's go." Oh my gosh this is definitely the best day ever. I climbed onto the bed next to him.

"The only reason i'm letting you sleep on the bed is because the house will cold at night and I don't want you to freeze." He rapped his arms around me and we fell asleep like that.

~Next morning~

I woke up and Kris was in the room getting dresses and before you start saying ert, he had boxers on just nothing else. He had perfect abs with the cutest jet brown hair and he had big biceps. I sat up and walked over to the door. "I'm going to go brush my teeth." He nodded and I walked to the bathroom and I took out my toothbrush from my stuff.

After we got ready we ate some breakfast and talked until eleven o'clock and started to wait for Luhan hyung to come. He pulled up in the driveway and I got my stuff. "I'll pick you up at eight." said Kris to me. Then I walked to Luhan hyung's car. I got into the car and right away Luhan hyung could tell I was so happy, "Whoa why are you so happy?" he ask me. Should I tell him he asked me out? What if he told mom and dad? what would they do? freak the out because i'm going on my first date.

"He asked me out." I was sooo happy I couldn't just not tell someone what was happening. "He's picking me up at eight." Luhan hyung didn't look that surprised.

"That's great little bro." he said to me while smile.

 

Author's note :

Hi everybody... so, how's this chapter? is it okay ? hehe. I hope you liked this chapter :) hmm..as you know Kris and Chanyeol are going on a date.  Do you want to know what will happen on their date? wait for the next chapter .hehehe. Anytime you feel free, you can leave your comment about this chapter ^^ see next at the chapter.