Sehun's mate

My boyfriend's a werewolf

~Kris's POV~

Our pizza got here and we all started to eat. "So Chanyeol-ah, when are you going back to school?" Ughhh i really didn't want to think about going back there i really didn't want to go. "I have to go back tomorrow." Luhan hyung nodded and we finished eating our pizza and then i remembered our little Starbucks date thing. Then Chanyeol's phone started to ring so he answered it and walked to another room.

Kris-ah, Sooyoung wants to talk to you." I walked into the other room and Chanyeol handed me his phone. "Kris, DO said he wants to go, when are we going?" "We can go in half an hour if that's okay?" She said okay and hung up the phone. "So where are you going in half an hour?" I turned towards him and kissed him softly, "Starbucks, your coming too." He nodded, took his phone then left the room.

Should i invite Sehun to come with us? He probably has nothing better to do so why not. I took out my phone and called him, "Sehun-ah, you wanna go to Starbucks with us?" He said yes then started talking about the rouge problem before hanging up.

I walked back into the room Chanyeol was and then sat back down. "Channie-ah, get ready cause we have to go pick up Sehun." He nodded and got some shoes on and we left.

We got to Sehun's house and picked him up then drove to Sooyoung's house and got her and DO. Then we got to Starbucks. We walked in and ordered what we wanted and sat back down. "Okay, so what have you guys been doing you haven't been in school?" Sooyoung always seemed protective of Chanyeol. "Well Kris has stayed over my house and we go into the forest and walk around and stuff or play Call Of Duty." She nodded and we continued to talk. Then they called our names.

We got up got our drinks and sat back down. "So when are you guys coming back to school?" I looked over at Chanyeol and he told them we were coming back tomorrow. "Wanna go watch a movie after this?" Everyone said yes so we finished our drinks and drove to the movie theater.

We walked in and got our tickets and some popcorn and walked into the theater and sat down. I sat next to Chanyeol and Sehun, and Sooyoung and DO were to the left of Sehun. We were in the back row and there was like nobody in here except for us and like four other people. The movie started.

The next thing i knew Chanyeol's lips slammed on to mine and we were making out. I bite his bottom lips causing him to gasp and i took that opportunity to explore his mouth with my tongue. We soon started to battle for dominance, then he gave in leaving me in control. We kept on kissing until Sehun nudged my arm causing me to break the kiss, "What do you want?" He started to chuckle to himself, "The movie is over." Holy crap it was over already, we didn't even watch it i was kissing Chanyeol the whole time. "Oh, well where are we going now?" I looked at Chanyeol and he was walking out of the theater so i followed him.

We walked out to the car and all got in. "So, Channie-ah, what was your favourite part?" Sooyoung didn't see us kissing the whole movie so she must have thought we actually watched it. I turned to look at him and he was blushing, "What why are you blushing, what was your favourite part?" Then Sehunn had to in, "They didn't watch the movie they were kissing the whole time." Sooyoung and DO broke out laughing at what Sehun just said. Then we drove back to Chanyeol's house.

We walked in the house and his parents were home by now, and Luhan hyung was home. "Where were you guys?" his mother ask. I looked over at Chanyeol and then he replied, "We all went to the movies." She nodded and then we walked to Chanyeol's room and all sat down somewhere. "So what are we gonna do now?" I had no idea what we should do now but i knew i wasn't going to be able to spend the night at Chanyeol's house tonight because we were both going to school tomorrow. "I have to go home now actually, my mom said she wants me to come home." We all nodded and Sooyoung left. The rest of us just talked for a while until DO had to go.

After everyone was gone except Sehun and Chanyeol, Sehun said he had to tell me something. "I know who my mate is." Oh my gosh he found his mate this it's amazing. "This is great, who is it?" He looked down and said, "It's Sooyoung." This is great, Sooyoung had been super nice to Sehunn so it could definitely work out.

We talked about it for a little while until Chanyeol came back into the room, "Okay i'm back what do you wanna do?" It was getting dark and we had school the next day so i decided to go back home, and i drove Sehun home too.

~Chanyeol's POV~

Kris and Sehunn went home so it was just Luhan hyung, Kai, my parents, and me. I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch, then Luhan hyung walked up to me and sat down. "So what movie did you see?" Crap, i don't remember any of the movie i was kissing Kris the whole time. "That Awkward moment." He nodded, "Hana and i went to see it yesterday, what was your favourite part?" Crap what was i supposed to say? "The part where it was awkward." He laughed a little then looked back up at me, "Did you even watch the movie?" I looked down, "I watched the beginning." He laughed again then i looked back up at him, "So what did you do the rest of the movie?" I looked down again because i knew i was blushing, "Well we were kinda kissing through the rest of the movie." Then Luhan hyung could not stop laughing. "So you two were making out in the middle of the theater?" I nodded and he started to laugh again.

After he finally stopped laughing i walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. Then my parents had to ask the same questions, "So what movie did you guys see?" They always needed to know every little detail. "That awkward moment." They nodded and i got some water and walked back into the living room and sat down.

"So, are you going to the movie theater again? (winks)" I looked at him in shock, "YAH,HYUNG." He started to laugh, then Kai walked into the room. "Oooh why are you laughing?" I stared at Luhan hyung trying to hint him not to tell him. "Nothing, you're to young to understand." Then he sat down next to Luhan hyung, "Just because i'm young doesn't mean i can't understand dirty ." We both started to laugh and then he stood back up, "hyung, i want to know." Then i looked up at him trying to be serious, "We went to the movie theater and saw a funny movie and we're laughing about it." he was still staring at me, "I know that's not true." I give up, my family just has to know every little detail, and if he finds out then mom and dad will find out and i'm screwed. Then he just walked away.

"Kids,Dinner is ready." We all walked to the kitchen and sat down at the table and ate. "So Chanyeol-ah, what else did you do today?" Luhan hyung looked at me cause he knew what happened but i knew he wasn't going to tell them. "We went to Starbucks, then the movie theater, then back here." Both my parents nodded and continued to eat. We talked for a while until i decided to go up to my room.

I walked through the door a lied on my bed and the TV and watched is zero...don't judge. After a while i heard a knock at the door and then Luhan hyung walked in, "What's wrong, i know you and you never just come up here after dinner, you like to talk with Kai and me." Well he definitely knew me too well. "I just don't want to go back to school again." He nodded and sat down on my bed, "People can be cruel but that doesn't mean that you can't be who you are." I really didn't want to go back, i knew there are still going to be people telling me to go kill myself. "Everyone at school hates me, i liked it better when they didn't know who i was. They tell me to go kill myself just because i like boys." "Well is there anyway that you can feel better?" I nodded, "I want Kris, he's the only person who can give me a purpose to be alive." There were tears running down my face now with all the memories coming back, people calling me , telling me to just kill myself. "But, where would i be without you? I probably wouldn't have Hana as a girlfriend if you didn't push me to message her that day."

Flashback

"Hyung, just message her, she's not going to hate you." "I'm scared, she's really pretty and nice but she doesn't really talk to me." I looked up at him, "She doesn't talk to you because she wants you to message her first, she expects you to, and she wants you to." He took out his phone and messaged her, "Okay i did, what if she doesn't like me, or tells me to go away?" He looked up from his phone, "Now why would she do that, you guys talked before, why didn't she tell you then?" He looked back at his phone an she didn't say anything back yet, "Because her friend told her to message me because i said she was cute." Then his phone went off, "What did she say?" He looked back up at me, "She wants to hang out tomorrow." He was so happy, then he ran up to me and hugged me.

Present

"What do you mean, you were the one that messaged her?" I was still crying and he was just trying to say he wouldn't be here without me. "But i wouldn't have done it if you didn't push me." I knew he would have found a way to get her anyway if i wasn't here but he was trying to make me feel better. "Hyung, what if people find out about Kris and do the same thing to him and i'm not there?" Once that hit my mind i couldn't hold in anything I was crying so much, i couldn't hold it in. "He knows he has you, he wouldn't try that when he knows he can always turn towards you." That helped a little but i couldn't lose Kris, if he died i would have to die too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HAI EVERYONE..

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :( I WAS BUSY AND TODAY I HAVE FREE TIME TO UPDATE MY STORY^^ SORRY AGAIN IF MANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE :( I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ABOUT SEHUN'S MATE AND LUHAN'S LOVE STORY WITH HANA.

I HOPE YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENT HERE :) THANK YOU ^^

ENJOY YOUR DAY :D

FROM YOUR AUTHOR XD 

~XOXO~