Kris from Jocks's school

My boyfriend's a werewolf

"Chanyeol-ah, it's time to go to class,let's go." DO said, I started to walk over to my locker to get my books when the Jocks of the school walked by, one bumped into me and didn't even notice...just shows how much people love me at this school(sarcasm). I got back up and DO and Sooyoung ran up to me.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" said DO. "Yeah i'm fine, I just have to get some books from my locker before class." I answered his question.

I opened my locker and quickly took out some books. "Okay let's just go to class." I said without showing much emotion.

We walked to class when a Jock bumped into me again, I didn't expect him to notice me but he did unlike everyone else at this school.

"Oh i'm so sorry." He reached his hand out to help me up, "I'm sorry I didn't watch where I was going it's my fault." After saying that I quickly walked into the class room.

Mr. Kim was our teacher and he was one of the coolest teacher, he knew how to make the kids laugh and stuff. Once everyone got into the room, he started to teach the class until two Jocks burst through the and started to fight with each other.

I was closet to the door so they were practically on top of me and I felt a sharp pain on my face as I saw one of them slap me. I soon fell out of my desk and started to get beat up by the two guys, I was caught in the middle of.

"Hey, Kris, Lay break it up  I will not have you two fighting in school." Mr.Kim's yelled at them. They stopped fighting but I was in too much pain to notice anything.

Mr.Kim's started  to talk but I couldn't hear him, I saw Sooyoung get up and try to help me up."Come on Chanyeol let's go to the nurse." I got up and started to come back to my senses.

"Sooyoung, what happened?" I asked, I didn't remember much of it just the pain running through my whole body.

"Kris and Lay busted through the doors of our classroom and started to fight and you got caught in the middle of it." It all started to come back to me even though it's only happened a few minutes ago.

As we were walking to the building, I saw Kris in the office through the window, I only saw his back though until he turned around and looked at me. He looked so y with his nice body and his brown eyes.

I started to realize that he knew I was staring at him, so I looked away and walked faster. "Chanyeol-ah, what just happen, you just sped up for no reason?" I didn't want to tell Sooyoung what just happened, so I let her catch up to me and started to walk again.

We got to the nurse's office and she told me to just go home and get some rest. I called my dad to come pick me up from school and he was there in just about 20 minutes to pick me up. The nurse said that I didn't have any serious injuries but my ankle is going to hurt for a few days.

I got into the car that my dad was driving and he started to ask me questions, "What happen? are you hurt? who did this to you?" I didn't feel like talking about it ever since I saw Kris in the office and we started to look each other."Dad, i'm fine I just want to be home." He was quiet most of the ride home and once we got there my mom had the same exact questions.

 I didn't want to talk about it because I knew it would lead to stuff like 'we could sue them for everything they have' or 'we can file a lawsuit'. I just went to my room and tried to take a nap.

It didn't take long for my brother to come into the room and start talking. "I know you don't want to talk about this with mom and dad but you can talk to me, I won't tell them." I thought about it quick before starting to talk .

"Well I was in Mr.Kim's class and two jocks came in through the door fighting, and I got caught in the middle of it. I was getting beat up and I couldn't do anything about it,I know they didn't mean it though."

He looked suprised but then he looked like he knew there was more to the story and he just needed to know. "I know there's more to the story, I told you i'm not going to tell mom and dad." I knew he wasn't going to tell but I wasn't sure I wanted to tell him.

"I really don't want to talk about it Luhan hyung." I know he wasn't going to leave until I told him."I know you don't to but it will make you feel better." I wasn't so sure it would make me feel better I just thought he wanted to know what was happening.

I just keep telling him I don't want to talk about it and he eventually left me alone. I just keep thinking back to when I saw him, he looked so y, and it's like he knew I was looking at him. He was probably going to killl me tomorrow, but then I realized aomething when I bumped into a jock before going into class, that was him. He didn't seem like he hated me then, he even noticed me unlike everyone else.

Then I heard another knock on the door and Luhan hyung was back. "I know something is bothering you, just tell me." I didn't know if I should tell him or not, he doesn't know what it's like to be gay, HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND.

"Why do you want to know so badly, hyung?" I snapped at him. "I don't like it when you're like this, you're just no fun." He really wanted to know but I don't even know if I could explain it,even I don't really know what's going on here. "I would..if I could." A confused look hit his face and I realized he had no idea what i'm talking about. 

"What do you mean?" He wanted to know but I can't explain it to him why can't he understand that?

"I don't even know what's going on, so how am I supposed to explain it?" He started to thing for a minute until his just looked at me as if saying 'go on.' 

"Well you already know that I was caught in the middle of a fight." He nodded his head I continued, "Well the two boys that were fighting were Kris and Lay, they were sent to the office when they were caught, and I was walking to the nurse." Luhan hyung seemed interested but I don't know if it was just an act or not. 

"You know what? never mind I just don't want to talk about it." Luhan looked like he was going to know exactly what to do but I knew it was only myself saying that he will know what to do when really he won't.

"Chanyeol, you have to tell me what's bothering you." I wanted to I really did but I didn't know how.

"The boy that was in the fight, Kris he was in the office and I was looking at him on my way to the nurse, and then he looked back at me." Luhan hyung looked confused he was probably expecting me to continue my story but instead of doing that I buried myself  in blankets and started to cry.

"Dinner's ready!" I heard dad scream just as Luhan hyung was going to get me to talk again. I knew he wasn't trying to make me feel bad, he just wantedto know the full story so he could hurt anyone that hurt me.

I felt him get off the bed and walk back downstairs. I was still crying by the time my mom walked into my room, "Chanyeol-ah, come down stairs and have dinner." she said it with a worried tone in her voice but I didn't come out from under the blankets.

"I don't want to..." I guess she must have heard the tone of my voice and knew I was crying because she pulled on the blankets and looked at my face and saw my tears.

"What's wrong? nothing will get any better if you don't tell us what's happening." I wasn't going to tell her yet, because she would freak out if she found out that Kris was probably going to kill me tomorrow.

"I don't want to talk about it, nothing's wrong. I'll just stay in my room the rest of the night." She seemed to want to just leave me alone. 

"Okay but if you get hungry just come downstairs and get some food." I nodded and went back under my blankets. 

I was in my room just trying to think for a while until Luhan hyung came back. "I know you don't want to talk about this but just tell me one thing, is anyone bullying you, is that why you don't want to talk about it?" I didn't know what to say to him, nobody really noticed me enough to bully me.

"No, people don't even notice me never mind bully me, occasionally there's a jock that will bump into me without noticing but that's about it." He seemed mad but I didn't know why. 

"Well do these jocks ever apologize for bumping into you?" I didn't know if I should tell him the truth or not, "No..they don't the only one who's ever said sorry was Kris, the one who accidentally hurt me." He started to get angry but then he just looked like he solved a 1000 piece of puzzles.

"You are talking about this boy Kris a lot, is he why you're so confused?" I knew I was blushing so I hid under the blankets.

After everything, I fell asleep and started to dream about what Kris will do to me tomorrow. Drag me into the bathroom and break all my fingers, trip me until my nose breaks, or kick me in the head giving me a concussion.

I woke up the next morning realizing I have school so I got dressed and Luhan hyung drove me to school.