Blindness and Movement

Dollhouse

After the princes learnt that you were losing your colour-sight, you slowly lost your ability to see any colour, everything was black and white for the next four days.. The princes had left you in your corner of Donghae and Kibum's room again as they had to attend to some matter outside of the castle..

"It's been 4 days since the transformation started, I'm getting very frustrated with this..." you thought to yourself. "But I have no choice.. I must be strong.." you said as you dwelled in your thoughts again.. Thinking about nothing but the next time you'll get to see the princes, who have been out the whole day already, and it was already reaching midnight. You thought about each of them, how they have tried their best comforting you when you were afraid, and how much closer you all became since you began talking.

Over the past four days, apart from your vision drastically changing, so did your hearing. Your hearing was almost as sensitive as Eunhyuk's and it was in your favour as you could hear the princes coming in from the very end of the hallway unlike before when you could only hear them when they were right outside the door of the room. You thought you heard the princes' voice again, but when you focused on listening out for them, silence was heard, only the soft blowing of the wind against the room window was heard and the occasional light footsteps of the maids and butlers who were cleaning the windows in the hallways could be heard.

Suddenly a flash of black brushed across your eyes, as much as you wanted to, you couldn't shake whatever covered your eyes off. You started to feel very scared when you reaslied you didn't feel a thing on your face, but couldn't see anything at all but blackness. You were too much in a state of panic to hear the princes coming down the hallway and opening the door. You wanted to shake your head and swat at your face so badly cuz you were so frightened by not being able to see.

"Jaehwa-ah!" a loud cheerful voice greeted you, you recognised Donghae's voice anywhere, and you felt him scoop you up from your comfy chair.

"OPPA I CAN'T SEE!!! I CAN'T SEE OPPA I CAN'T SEE" you screamed frightfully.

"Mwoh?" The princes all turned to you. You felt donghae turn around and sit down as he rested you on his lap. "you can't see?" Kibum asked worridly.

"neh oppa, I can't see at all! " you squeaked. "I'm scared oppa, I can't see!" you said, feeling tears collect at your eyes.

"Omo, don't cry!" Sungmin said.

"Oppa I can't see" you cried again.

"Calm down Jaehwa," Siwon soothed. "It's only been four days since your vision has been deteriorating.. and your eyes have not changed colour in the past two days.." he said as he looked into your eyes which had turned into a pale grey a few days back. "We can only hope for the best." he said as he looked out the window.

"I'm scared!" you whined, completely in a state of panic that you were still unable to see the princes, it felt just like thte time when you were in the box, waiting for donghae to take the lid off, you were going crazier by the minute.

"omo," You heard Donghae say and you relaxed slightly.

"What is it hyung?" Kibum asked.

"I think I felt Jaehwa move..." He said with a bit of confusion in his voice.

"eh?" Eunhyuk said. "I didn't see anything" he added.

"As in I felt her arm push against mine as she said that she coudln't see" he stated. "try moving Jaehwa!" he encouraged, clearly excited that he felt you move a little.

With all your might, you tried pushing your right arm against donghae's hand which was around your waist, but you didn't move much, only enough to see a small, slow movement, which all the princes witnessed..

"You're beginning to move!" Sungmin smiled at you.

"it's very hard oppa" you complained.

"it just takes time" Siwon reassured you.