Colours and Fading

Dollhouse

As Eunhyuk, Siwon and Kyuhyun stepped out onto the training ground in the far end of their massive garden, you were able to smell the fresh air, and not the cold musky smell of the castle, you felt light and almost free.

"Oppa!" you called out as loudly as you could, and you were shocked to hear your own full voice at your current maximum volume (which was the same volume as we all normally speak, you're small so you'd naturally be softer). Kibum donghae and sungmin immediately jerked their heads towards your direction, their eyes glistening with happiness in the sunlight, (I'm not gonna make the boys sparkle like twilight okay?)

"Jaehwa-ah, call the hyungs again, I don't think they heard you" Kibum called you as he appeared infront of you in a short while.

"Oppa?" you said in your small normal voice..

"Not like that Jaehwa" he laughed. "I wanted you to shout like you did a while ago" he requested. You remained quiet, hesitating for a little while. "call out to donghae oppa!" he said as donghae and sungmin walked slowly towards you and the rest.

"Donghae oppa!" you screamed. Donghae ran towards you and took you from eunhyuks arms, smiling at you.

"What a beautiful scream you have!" he laughed as he cradled you in his arms. "Sound like chimes and bells and singing!" He smiled, the moment those words escaped his mouth, all 6 vampires looked at eachother.

"chimes.." Sungmin repeated. "Check her eyes" he pointed at you. Donghae immediately checked your pupils, realising that the pink got a shade paler again.

"it's getting paler" he announced.

"So her eyes are changing colour..." Kyuhyun said, thinking to himself.

"Oppa, my vision hasn't been so good.." you called out to them. "And it's been getting worse since the last two years. Everyday I lose my ability to see colours, I can only see few colours now.." you reported.

"that's not good" Siwon said as he his chin.

"what was the first colour you realised you couldn't see?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Green" you replied.

"that's not very pleasant..." Eunhyuk mumbled, looking at the surroundings and noticing that the garden was mainly green cuz of all the plants.

"What colours can you see now jaehwa?" Sungmin asked.

"white, grey and pale pink." you answered slowly. "and black" you added.

"That's pretty horrible..." Donghae said as he looked down at you then to the others.

"but can you see clearly?" Siwon asked.

"Neh oppa" you answered. Siwon nodded in response.

"Something isn't right..." Sungmin said.

"What is?" kyuhyun asked curiously.

"Jaehwa isn't able to see red, but she's able to see pink." Sungmin explained.

"That's not important now Sungmin.." Siwon said. "What matters now is that Jaehwa isn't going to end up not being able to see" he concluded, not wanting to mention the word 'blind'.

"could it be cuz we haven't been taking care of her eyes?" Donghae asked, looking at your face. "I realised all we ever do is just ddress her up and clean her face and bod with those wet wipes every now and then. but i don't really remember having to polish her eyes or anything" he said.

"Well they weren't in her instructions, so I guess we didn't have the need to do so in the first place" Kibum mentioned.

"Oh yeah, the small manual, do you think it says anything about how she becomes human?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I've read that piece of paper a hundred times to make sure I get things right, and there's no instruction for her eyes at all" Donghae said, still looking straight at you.

"Perhaps, Jaehwa-ah" Siwon said, "it's just part of your transformation and it's just a temporary change.. so-"

"We leave it alone for a week" Sungmin and eunhyuk continued for him.

"yeah, exactly." siwon finished.