Awkwardness and Confusion

Dollhouse

"I think she was made in place of the last pixie" Siwon said. "her maker...."

"Impossible," Donghae said. "Her dollmaker couldn't have been a pixie, they were gone for over two decades already-" Sungmin interrupted him

"It's been almost two decades." sungmin replied... "could it be"

"Oppa, my maker was an old man.." you said. Clearly more comfortable with talking to the princes now who have grown accustomed to you being able to talk.

"Plus the description of the last pixie was that she had purple eyes, blonde hair, snow-white skin and a very sweet voice" Kyuhyun said. "Jaehwa has pink eyes" he said, almost as sadly.

"She's a doll, her maker could have just painted her eyes" siwon said, looking closely at you, Kibum lifted you up to his eye level and looked deep into your soft eyes. "and her hair's brown"

"they look like crystals hynug, if he painted them we'd be able to tell" Kibum concluded.

"Her eyes seem paler than usual tho..." siwon added. "I remember her eyes being a much darker pink than now." he added. Donghae walked over to kibum's chair and stared into your eyes.

"A little bit I guess, I fail to notice" He said, making you feel upset that he couldn't see a change.

"that's cuz you see her so often." Siwon added. "I see her the least so I can see changes more" he added. Donghae nodded and took you from Kibum's lap and sat you down on his.

"I'd say we don't worry about what's going to happen to Jaehwa, and keep an open mind.." Eunhyuk said as he yawned in his chair again. "Jaehwa-ah" He called out to you sleepily.

"Neh, Eunhyuk oppa?" you replied.

"Now that you can talk.." he began. "Is there anything you want to tell us?" he said. The princes listened in attentively.

"I hold the power of the pixies." you confessed. The princes stared at eachother, extremely taken aback..

"What?" They all said in unison.

"It's in my body, the gem-" you said but Donghae interrupted you.

"shhh... don't mention this here." he said as he you hair.

"Let's move to somewhere more private than here.." Kyuhyun suggested as he felt that the living room's echo's would be pretty loud and the butlers and maids would hear them.

"You're right, let's go down to the study" Siwon suggested. The rest nodded in unison and got up form their chairs and made their way downstairs. Once all of them were in the study, Siwon locked the doors behind them to make sure that no one could overhear their conversation.

"As you were saying?" Sungmin urged you to continue.

"My doll maker said the power of the pixies was inside me, and I have to protect it, and because of it I'll slowly become human, and that the process would be really frustrating..." you stated flatly. The princes looked at eachother..

"Did he tell you how much danger you would be in if anyone else found out about this?" Siwon said seriously.

"Aniyo.. Oppa." you replied. "He only said that the demons would want to come and destroy me"

"and by that, Jaejae..." Eunhyuk began.

"Would mean they will hunt you down, and kill you for the gem" Kyuhyun finished, he was more serious-looking than before, now that a critical issue was at stake.

"You're safe as long as nobody knows but the six of us. We will protect you." Donghae reassured you as he your hair.

"But jaehwa-ah, you mustn't speak at all, but only to us. And make sure no one else ever hears you speak" Kibum reminded.

"Dae,, oppa" you agreed obediently.

"but would they be able to smell her? A pixie's scent is rather strong.." Kyuhyun asked.

"But I'm turning into a human oppa.." you reasoned.

"yeah, but you have to turn human first before you turn into the last pixie" Eunhyuk said.

"What I don't get is..." Donghae began. "the description of the last pixie is different... Jaehwa-ah, did your maker change your eye colour?" he asked.

"she can't possibly see anything without those eyes to begin with..." siwon reminded donghae. Who pouted slightly.

"Would you know the rate at which you're transforming Jaehwa?" Sungmin asked.

"I don't..." you said with a tint of sadness in your voice. "I want to be able to move on my own, I want to be able to sleep, I want to be able to spend more time with oppas" you continued.

"But when you turn human, you won't be any ordinary human..." Kibum said.

"now that we know where the power is..." Eunhyuk continued.

"We need to take extreme caution." Siwon finished.

"we can't bring you everywhere when you turn human, your scent will be ovewhelming and the demons would be able to track you down. It's not safe " Donghae reasoned.

"You won't be able to defend yourself" Siwon added. "what if we're not around?" he added.

"Don't ever leave me alone oppas..." you pleaded.

"Don't worry. Oppa will make sure nothing happens to you" Donghae smiled at you and kissed your hair.

"oppa will set whoever tries to attack you on fire" sungmin smiled.

"yeah and I'll amke them hurt till they blow up!" Kyuhyun laughed evilly.

"eew..." you said, disgusted at the magnae's words, the princes laughed at your little reaction.

"it's 7am, shall we all head up for breakfast?" Siwon said, now that the atmosphere was slightly brighter.

"YES!" Eunhyuk jumped out of his chair immediately and raced to the door.

"I wonder what I'm gonna eat when I'm human" you wondered to yourself.