Purple Eyes and Blonde Hair

Dollhouse

"Jaehwa!"  was the first thing you hear before the room door opened. You felt a smile spread across your flawless face, your eyes flew open and to your surprise, you could see. 

"i can see!!" you squealed "OPPAS! I CANT FINALLY SEE AGAIN!' You squealed at jumped off your chair onto the window sil, causing the princes to have the biggest jaw-drop moment of their lives. "oppas, I'm so happy to see you now!!" you said as you jumped around on the spot and clapped your hands.

"Omo..." All of them said in unison.

"Waeyo?" you askes as you cocked your head to the side. Donghae came closer to you and looked at you closely. "Donghae oppa?" you called curiously and looked up as Kibum came to you and the rest followed, all staring at you intently. "Kibum oppa, Siwon oppa, Sungmin oppa, Kyu oppa, Eunhyuk oppa" you said.

"Your eyes..." Donghae said. you looked at him quesioningly.

"Your.. skin?" Sungmin added, as he held your hand.

"YOUR HAIR!" Siwon exclaimed.

"You're human..?" Kibum said, scrunching up his nose a little bit as he sniffed, getting used to your sweet scent. "you're not really human.." he concluded.

"What's wrong?" you asked, clearly confused by their reactions.

"your eyes are purple.." Donghae said

"and your hair is blonde!" eunhyuk continued

"eh?" you asked, taken aback, covering your mouth with your free hand (sungmin was still holding onto your tiny hand)

"and you're like a tiny, sweet smelling human" Kibum added, squinting at you slightly. The other princes began sniffing the air around you and nodded in agreement. 

"why does she smell so sweet?" Kyuhyun complained.

"she's pretty cold for a human too." Sungmin said as he shook your tiny hand playfully, smiling at you warmly.

"Oppa I missed your smile" you said as you smiled back at sungmin.

"EVEN HER FACE MOVES!" Eunhyuk said, clearly extremely shocked.

"How do you feel Jaehwa?" Siwon asked with a caring smile.

"I'm fine oppa," you smiled " but the back of my shoulders hurt very badly." you said as you turned around and pointed to your shoulderblade area. 

"Let me see" Siwon said as he gripped you gently around the waist and lifted you off the window sil. You sat on his palm with your back facing him and bent slightly forward to let him examine your back. Kibum fidgited around to face you while the rest of the princes were more curious about what was making your back hurt. You smiled down at him and he smiled up at you, his legs crossed as he held your hand with his finertips.

"you smile's beautiful Jaehwa" he said gently. 

"I miss your smile too kibum oppa" you beamed, you noticed his arm was in a cast and your smile disappeared, kibum followed your gaze and noticed that you saw his injury, he let go of your hand and rubbed his cast. "I'll be fine Jaehwa, Oppa's okay" he smiled up at you.

"It doesn't look fi-OWIIEEE" you squeaked in pain, your arms flailing in the air, before you could finish your sentence when you felt a piercing pain on your left shoulder blade.

"Mianhe Jaehwa" Sungmin said, his face full or surprise.

"why did you poke so hard oppa?" you pouted at him. 

"I didn't I just this this" sungmin said as he gently brushed his finger over your arm.

"eh?" you said. "It hurt when you did that to me back" you complained. 

"You seem to be growing wings.." Siwon said as he noticed two bumps on your shoulder blades. 

"Already?" you said. Siwon nodded as Donghae wrapped his hand around your waist and looked at your back, your tummy resting on his palm, you wriggled to make yourself more comfortable on his huge palm, this time kibum got up from where he sat and took his turn to examine your back. 

"Your nightgown seems to be rubbing a lot against your growing wings" kibum said as he noticed the bumps were poking at your silk nightgown. He reached for a pair of scissors and gently cut slits on the back of your gown to allow your stubbs to poke though. "Is that better?" he beamed at you as he your hair.

"neh oppa" you smiled, feeling a bit more comfortable now that you felt your stubbs weren't too restrained. 

Dongae carefully swirled a tiny blob of water around each of your stubbs, cleaning your soon-to-be wings and soothing it at the same time. "all better" he smiled.

"komawo oppas" you smiled. Donghae cradled you in his arms again and you sat there as usual, but adjusted yourself to make yourself more comfortable.