A Big Mess and Brainracking

Dollhouse

You sat on the meeting room table as the six princes looked at you, the doors were locked and you could sense that they were studying you and deep in thought. You didn't really feel comfortable with all the staring and they seemed to have sensed it a little and eased up their stares. 

"Oppa.." You began as you looked at kibum who just had a very confused look as he rested his chin on his crossed arms on the table.

"You're one dangerous pixie" Siwon said slowly, still in a bit of shock.

"hyung, don't say it that way.." Donghae said 

"Aniyo oppa, it's okay" you reassured him. 

"Just now when I was holding you I could shoot beams out of my palms, Now I can't" Siwon said, clearly amused as he did the same action as he did before when he could emit beams from his hands.

"And I could make things explode" Kyuhyun said.

"What can she make me do?" Eunhyuk wondered aloud, looking at you and his chin.

"Don't try it on any of us." Sungmin demanded immediately.

"Of course not!" Eunhyuk replied, flabbergasted, making you giggle a little. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Siwon swiftly got up from his chair and kibum collected you into his arms and you kept still. A maid came in with a tray which had 6 cups of fresh blood. 

"Your highnesses, the advisor's room has been cleaned and locked up" she reported before bowing again and exiting the room after siwon gave her an approving nod. He closed the door gentle and locked them again and continueing with the discussion. Kibum took the blanket off you and you climbed onto the table again and sat in front of the princes daintily. 

"So where were we.." Siwon said as he took his seat again.

"I realised she could smell burning plastic when we entered the room" Sungmin spoke up. "Could it be that she had been able to smell the demon?" he asked.

"but we don't know for sure what they smell like to her, it could be something else." Donghae reasoned.

"Oh yeah" Sungmin sulked slightly.

"But it really stank" you reported, only getting small nods from the princes. You sighed and kept your thoughts to yourself until you fell asleep on the table while the princes were talking.

"We ought to get this figured out tomorrow, it's already really late. Plus I think we should practice our supposedly new powers now that Jaehwa can fly." Siwon said, looking at the time. The princes agreed and Donghae scooped you up gently and sleepily into his arms, you didn't move or flinch.

"She's quite a deep sleeper" kibum said.

"I know right." Donghae said as he peered down at you sleeping peacefully.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay guys sorry for the really short update but suddenly my mind just went blank. I'll update tomorrow or tonight if my brain unclogs itself.