Panic and Disbelief

Dollhouse

Kibum ran from room to room waking the rest of the princes up. Sungmin holding you tightly as walked briskly over to the living room where he waited for the rest of the pirnces to come out. he sat down on his armchair and sat you down on his left arm rest. He shifted around and faced you, still not really believing what he saw a few minutes ago.

"Oppa." you began, causing sungmin to jump a little. "Do you believe I will become human soon?" you asked, now more agitated.

Sungmin your hair, as he smiled warmly at you. "I don't know Jaehwa, we all wished you were human but we didn't know you'd really turn to one." he smiled.

"Oppa.." you said, thinking of wheather your next question would be a little too awkward..

"hmm?" sungmin replied.

"If I turn human, would it make oppas thirsty?" you asked. You weren't that stupid to know that the 6 of them were vampires, but being a doll all along, you had no blood in you, but when you turn human, you were afraid that they might turn thirsty when they smelt your scent.

Sungmin's face scrunched up a little as he thought about it. "I don't think so?" he said as if he had plucked the answer out of no where. "Whatever it is Jaehwa, we will never hurt you" he said reassuringly.

You heard voices, getting louder and louder, footsteps getting faster and faster on the stone floor of the castle. The other princes have come.

"Will they believe me?" you asked sungmin.

"we're about to find out" he smiled and stood up swiftly from his seat and turned around to face kibum and 5 half sleepy but panicky princes.

"This isn't a dream is it? I could hear a girl's voice from my room when kibum woke me up." Eunhyuk said as he yawned loudly.

"Hyung-ah," Donghae began slowly as he kept his eyes half closed. "Let me hold her" he said with a yawn as he staggered sleepily towards you and sungmin with his arms extended towards you. Sungmin gently placed you into his arms and Donghae looked down at you, squinting as he was too tired to fully open his eyes. "oppa did you sleep well?" you whispered.

"I heard it again!" Eunhyuk said. "What is this!?!?!" he asked, a little more agitated and awake. His eyes were fully open now and he was looking all over the place.

Kibum bent down a little to face you. "Jaehwa-ah, it's okay, they'll understand" He smiled at you gently, urging you to talk. "Call us" he said.

"kibum oppa...." you squeaked, a little terrified of their reaction.

"Ya, Kibum-ah, the voice seems to be calling you. Did you bring a ghost home?" eunhyuk said as he rubbed at his ears. Kibum laughed lightly.

"Jaehwa-ah, only Eunhyuk hyung can hear you, I don't think the rest of us heard you" he smiled reassuringly. By now, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Kyuhyun were staring at kibum and Sungmin. Donghae just stared down at you, clearly confused.

"Kibum oppa!" you said again, a little more bravely. Donghae jumped and nearly dropped you, causing you to squeak "OMO! Donghae Oppa, don't let me fall!" right at that moment, kibum immediately took you from Donghae, who kept his stare glued to you.

"NO WAY" Donghae exclaimed, his eyes were now wide awake... Kyuhyun pushed passed him and stopped right in front of your face.

"Jaehwa! Call oppa. Call Kyuhyun Oppa" He smiled as he pointed to himself, he seemed more excited than confused unlike the hyungs, which made you feel more comfortable.

"Kyuhyun oppa" you said, wishing that you could give him a smile as he did to you.

"I'm confused." Eunhyuk said, rubbing the back of his head, messing his hair up. You had the familiar sinking feeling when you felt that you weren't really accepted.

"Eunhyuk oppa, why won't you believe that I can finally talk?" you asked. A little louder than usual as he was a little far (you didn't really know his hearing is much better than average). He jumped a bit. "Oppa, don't you wish that I was turning human?" you asked.

"Turning human?" Siwon asked you. "Is it time already?" he added. All the princes looked at him.

"I don't know." you replied. "Do you know oppa?" you asked.

"Since when could you talk?" he asked, he seemed to be the only serious one here.

"could it be that Siwon oppa knows that I hold the power?" you thought to yourself. (Siwon can't read your mind) "Last night" you replied.

Siwon his chin, still thinking deeply, still looking at you.

"Siwon oppa" you called, "What's going to happen to me next?" you asked.

"Nobody knows." He answered as he turned around and walked to his armchair. The other princes followed and sat in their respective armchairs. Kibum sat you on his lap, so that you could face the other princes. "Well one thing's for sure" Siwon said, looking at you again. "We can't tell anyone about this for now, and we have to be more careful with you" he said seriously. The princes all nodded and agreed in unison.

"Did you know she was going to turn human, hyung?" Donghae asked Siwon.

"I didn't expect her to but I heard from somewhere that it's possible. Problem is the dollmaker was murdered the day after she was completed" Siwon sighed.

"he was murdered by the demon clan right?" Sungmin said.

"That might explain a bit..." Kibum added.

"We need to see how this goes, give Jaehwa a week or so, and we'll see how much she changes." Siwon said. "Don't worry too much princess" he said calmingly. "everything will be fine" he told you.

"I'm so scared..." you whispered..

"Don't be" Eunhyuk yawned as he replied you.

_