Letters and Fire

Dollhouse

"My dear princes,

I know it has been a few years since you've been under my care, I thought it my duty to take care of you all, even if it required very big sacrifices on my part. You have all treated me very well, I know I would be selfish by poisoning myself but I think you'll find out that without me, you will be able to overcome quite a few things. I hope you understand, and I hope you find the last pixie and lead the vampire army to a fair and victorious fight when the time comes. I appreciate you for telling me the sad truth about my niece's and nephew's death, and I think it has been a great distraction to me for the past week, I apologise for me not being around.. But I hope you will understand."

 

"He didn't even finish writing it" you said as you read the letter aloud as you sat on the floor in the middle of Donghae and Kibum's room at the centre of the circle in which the princes sat in. The princes looked gloomy and angry at the same time.

"Sungmin this time I think you're right." Siwon said as he read sungmin's mind.

"what is it?" the rest asked.

"Something's not right" Sungmin said as he fixed his eyes onto the letter in your tiny white hands. 

"I think this time it's pretty obvious" Kyuhyun said coldly, clearly not very happy that the advisor just killed himself like that.

"Are you sure he wrote this on his own, Oppas?" you asked, looking at the letter. 

"I'm sure he did, he had left the cap off the pen.. and like you said, the letter isn't finished yet." Eunhyuk pointed out.

"And is this his handwriting?" you asked, still looking at the letter.

"definately is" Donghae answered.

"Well, I'm honestly not convinced it was suicide" you reported.

"Why not?" Siwon asked, looking at you.

"If he was dying while writing this, his handwriting wouldn't be uniform throughout, if he wrote this before he died, he would have finished the letter and signed off." you answered. "And look he ends with a perfect sentence" you said. The princes looked at eachother and to you. 

"you're right" Kibum said as he took the letter from you and scrutinised it himself.

"Hyung, have they cleaned out the advisor's room yet?" Kyuhyun asked, looking at siwon, who shook his head.

"I told them not to go near that room for a while." Siwon answered flatly, kyuhyun simply nodded in response. 

"can you take me to his room" you asked curiously, "maybe we can find something" you said, trying to lift up their spirits.

"come on then, " Kibum said as he wrapped you in your blanket and carried you outside, the rest of the princes followed. The hallways were dark, only lit by the moonlight and stars and little candles in the lamps on the floor. The maids and butlers have already gone to sleep. From the huge stone windows facing the front porch, a huge patch of fire was still ablaze.. 

"I hope what you did was not for your own selfish reasons hyung.. We needed you" Eunhyuk said as they walked past it.

*FLASHBACK*

The amber flames errupted into screaming blue bell flames as they threw advisor Jung's stone-hard body into it. 

"Goodbye hyung" The princes said quietly and stoicly, the maids and butlers all bowed in unison behind the princes, showing their respects as well. The princes turned away and walked towards Donghae and Kibum's room while the maids and butlers waited for their turn to take their leave and go off to bed

*end of flashback*

As the princes entered the room, a strong overwhelming scent hit your nose and you winced. Kibum felt you move in your blankets and looked down at you to find your sour and horrified expression.

"What's wrong little princess?" Kibum asked as he looked at you, the other princes turned their attention to you immediately as well,  he noticed that you were covering your nose and sniffed around for himself. "I don't smell anything wrong Jaehwa" kibum answered.

"Smells like burning plastic" you said painfully. You fluttered your wings and flew around the room, following the scent bravely as you were curious on what it was. Siwon suddenly came running up to you and grabbed you into his arms before a demon came pouncing out from under the advisor's bed. 

"YA!" siwon bellowed at the demon and suddenly sent a beam of light from his hands, which hit the demon. "How did that happen?"  he said to himself, and looked down at you, holding onto him for dear life, clearly frightened. The other 6 princes have already began fighting the demon.

Kibum had pinned the already dying demon down with vines which he had summoned from outside. "The demon fought angrily against the vines but they were too strong.

"Why are you here?!" Sungmin repremanded, threatening to finish the demon off with a blazing ball of fire. 

"To fufil my mission... which I have.. and how lucky of me to find out a very huge piece of information.." The demon smiled menacingly at you. "She looks very useful, and if she flew a little closer I could have ripped her pretty little wings off and bring her tiny body off to King Leetuek." he cackled.

"So you killed the advisor" Kyuhyun said.

"Chyeah duh" the demon said truimphantly, earning a sudden attack from kyuhyun. The demon yelled in pain as kyuhyun sent pangs of pain at him.

"Kyu calm down.." Donghae urged.

"I WANNA ING KILL HIM ALREADY!" Kyu yelled, his eyes blazing. The demon was becoming unconcious and his eyes were closed, but body still slowly moving. 

"Kyu oppa.." you said as you fluttered over to kyu and sat on his shoulder, the next shock he sent on the demon destroyed it, literally, causing a huge mess.

"What. The. Hell." the princes said and looked at kyu.

"that was so not me" he said.

"That was jaehwa.." Siwon said, looking at you. "whichever one of us you touch, our powers become stronger..." he concluded.