Heart To Heart and A Blooming Flowers

Dollhouse

You woke up no in your soft bed but next to Donghae's pillow. You rubbed your sparkly purple eyes and sat up and took a look around, Donghae was still asleep and his face somewhat squished against the side of his pillow. 

"Oppa must've had a nightmare" you smiled you yourself as you got up and walked gently over to him on the soft covers. "Good morning hae oppa, I hope you didn't have too much of a horrible dream" you whispers and planted a soft kiss on his cheek and fluttered over to kibum's bed. He seemed to be asleep as well, you wondered what time it was since the sun was already up and shining brightly through the heavy curtains. You landed gently on the side of kibum's pillow.

"Jaehwa-ah" Kibum mumbled as he opened his eyes, smiling sleepily at you.

"Omo, did I wake you up oppa?" you asked quietly. 

"Aniyo, I was awake already.." He smiled as he sat up on his bed. You sat on his bed, facing him, legs crossed. "Did you sleep well? You knocked out pretty fast" He said as he yawned lightly.

"Neh oppa, I was tired. Did you sleep well?" you asked, kibum smiled sweetly and nodded in response. "Did Donghae oppa not sleep well?" You asked.

"Well he felt bad he hadn't spent much time with you, so maybe he felt bad since you are supposed to be his anyway.. well, were supposed to when you were a doll" Kibum shrugged. 

"sometimes I wished I belonged to you kibum oppa.." you thought silently to yourself, as you simply kept your gaze at kibum's perfect face.

"Princess..." Kibum called out to you as he waved his hand in front of your dazed face. 

"Neh?" You responded, snapping out of it, he smiled at you again and looked over to a sleeping donghae.

"Shall we go for a walk?" he suggested.

"Neh oppa!" you said enthusiastically as you fluttered quickly over to your dresser and got a long coat out of your closet to cover your wings. 

Kibum got out of bed and went to wash his face and brush his teeth before changing and grabbing a sweater as well. He picked you off the table which your dresser, bed and bed stood on and cradled you in his arms as he headed out the door. The morning breeze seemed to please the both of you very much and you found yourselves lying on the soft grass smiling at the gentle sun and looking at clouds in the middle of the field where the princes trained.

"Whats on your mind Jaehwa-ah?" Kibum asked curiously as you both lay there. 

You smiled to yourself and said simply "How happy I am to be with oppas" you answered, clearly happy that you had your alone time with Kibum, who smiled in response. "I see a really pretty cloud oppa!" you squealed as you pointed to a cloud that looked somewhat like a sheep. Kibum laughed softly at how excited you were. you sat up and leant against Kibum's shoulder, so your body was next to his face with your back on the top of his shoulder (makes sense? O_O).

"Oppa is thankful that you exist" Kibum said frankly. "Even when you were a doll, I felt that nice comfort when I took you along with me for short walks by the corridors when I couldn't sleep" He smiled and turned slightly to face you. You gave him a soft smile in response. "And now that you can talk and move yourself, it made things so much better for oppa" he smiled.

"I'm glad I'm special to you oppa" You smiled.

"We're all grateful for you Jaehwa, Don't forget that" Kibum said. "You're the most precious thing in the whole universe to us." 

"Komawo oppa, you've treated me all so well" you said.

"Pabo, a princess ought to be treated like one." He said as he laughed lightly. "Come on, let's take a walk in the garden" He said as he scooped you up while he stood up and walked to the garden.

"Oppa, did you plant all these?" You asked, looking at the beautiful garden. 

"Neh," Kibum smiled. "But I've yet to see the flowers bloom" he said "What's your favourite flower Jaehwa?" he asked, wlaking past bushes, vines and flower patches.

"Sunflowers" you smiled as you looked at the patch of unbloomed sunflowers. 

"Well Oppa will put one of each when they bloom" he said as he reached out to touch a sunflower. The moment he touched it, the sunflower bloomed immediately. "woah." Kibum said. he touched the neighbouring bud and it bloomed as well. " looks like you make me bloom flowers." He smiled as he picked the bloomed sunflowers with one hand as he held you in the other.