Chapter 02: Get to know each other

That Transfer Student

 
-At a boring part of History lesson-

•Myungsoo's POV•
Should I start a conversation with her?

I look over and saw her diligently copying down her notes.

Would I be interupting her?

After debating with myself for awhile, I decided to give it a try. I took in a deep breath, and opened my mouth. 

•Joey's POV• 
"Ermmm Joey. Are you free after school? Could you possibly show me around the campus? 
It's so huge that it's kind of confusing." Myungsoo mumbled shyly.

"Oh sure" No harm helping a lost puppy right? 

-After school-

•Joey's POV•
"Hey Joey want to hang out with us today?" Sofia called out to me.

"I want to but I can't. I have something on today.."

"Awwwhh that is just......so sad.....anyways seeya tomorrow"

"Seeya"

How on earth do I tell them that I had agreed to show myungsoo around our campus? Hopefully they will understand.

•Myungsoo's POV•
You have no idea how glad I was when she agree she would show me around the school later.

I was freaking over the moon! Awwhh yeah this is my first step into being friends with Joey and her bunch of friends.

Hope she will keep her promise to meet me at the classroom later.

•Joey's POV•
I am sure it would be awkward to show Myungsoo around but he needs more friends.

I hope my friends would understand. I should probably tell them tomorrow when I meet them for school.

-After showing Myungsoo the campus-

I noticed that Myungsoo and I have alot of things in common.

We both like bubble tea. Taro flavoured to be exact. 

-The next day-

"Hey Joey!! ^~^ You seem more cheerful ever since Myungsoo joined our class. Wait....don't tell me you were hanging out with him yesterday."

Whoopsies. Maybe I shouldn't tell them just yet.

"Eeppppp I know that there is something going on between you two" Elaine wiggled her eyebrows.

"Eermmm.....I shall not say anything but I was really not free yesterday"

"Don't lie Joey. We have been friends since what? Kindergarten? And you expect me to believe that?" As expected from my sharp and alert friend Elaine.

Haish I got caught. Guess I have to tell them truth now. "Well, it's true that I was with Myungsoo, but it was just because I agreed to show him around the campus after school yesterday. But unexpectedly, I found out that we had lots of things in common! We got closer and I feel less awkward with him now☺" 

"Alright alright. Enough with your love story. Lets quickly get to class so you can see your lover boy." Angeline teased while doing a high-five with Sungjong. "Hey! We aren't even dating!" I said as shades of pink started appearing on my cheeks.

 "YEHET!" They all choursed and did a high-five when they realise their thoughts were the same. 

-No one's POV- 
When they all got to class for their homeroom lesson, they started teasing Joey again once Myungsoo arrived.

Despite having burst out laughing inside, they maintained a normal expression.

Myungsoo who didn't know what was happenning, keep looking around and touching all over his body, checking if he had left his fly undone or if he had button up his shirt the wrong way. Poor Myungsoo... 

 

-During Lunch-

"Hey Myungsoo want to sit with us during lunch time? We can get to know one another better." Sunggyu said while packing his bag.

"Thanks." 

They took turns asking Myungsoo questions they were curious about.

"Okay. So why did you transfer into our school? " Joey asked picking up her carton of strawberry milk.

"I just wanted a new environment to study in. Schools in Korea are just wayyyy to chaotic." He replyed then tore open his pack of chips.

"Arhh yeww gunna shay fill wii kradooate?"(Are you going to stay till we graduate?) Dongwoo asked with his mouth full, causing bits and pieces of his bibimbap to fall out.

"EWWWWW! DON'T TALK WHEN YOUR MOUTH IS FULL!" screamed Angeline who happened to be seating infront of him, with rice all over her hand.

She stood up from her seat and went straight to the washroom.

"About your question, yeah." Myungsoo said trying to hide his laugh. 

"Now, let's continue. How do you even know how to speak english?" 

"I lived in California when I was younger." He replied as if it was nothing. 

"NO WAY! The California with the 'HOLLYWOOD' sign? OMG!!" Sofia asked getting all hyped up. 

"Yeap. That one. Why are you even so excited?" He asked giving the 'D.O' face.

"I ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE!!" She said babbling non stop.

 

"Alright....Sofia. We get you. Now keep your volume down! We are going get into trouble with the discipline master if you continue  screaming." Joey whisper-yelled.
 
"Noona... Lets go get some iced coffee and toast from the café. I'm hungryyy"  Sungjong said drawing circles on his tummy while looking at Angeline with his cute puss in boots eyes.
 

 


-End Of Chapter 2-

Thanks for reading!(:

Please comment, vote, or subscribe!:D