Chapter 06:The plan

That Transfer Student

-Before school-

•Joey's POV•
"Oppa. Are you free after school today? I need a little help with some confusing science questions and you're the best at it." I asked with the famous Puss In Boots eyes.

Myungsoo removed his arm that was previously placed on my shoulder and said. "Sure. Why not?"

Just as I was about to thank him, he faced me, pinched my cheeks then sprinted towards the direction of our school.

"OUCHHHH!! YAHH! KIM MYUNGSOO YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW" I screamed with all my might and dashed towards him.

•No one's POV•
For the past few weeks, Joey and Myungsoo had been hanging out together very often.

They ate together at lunch, and went for secret dates on some days.

Tiffany noticed that 'her' Myungsoo had became so close to Joey in the past few weeks. Wayyyy too close for her liking.

That meant that she would have to do something before she loses her chance as Myungsoo's girlfriend.

Myungsoo already had lots of fangirls stalking him in school. Not to mention she also stalks him once in awhile.

Further more, she had to ensure that he would be 'stolen' by one of them.

Last week, when she was tailing him during lunch, she saw a girl confessing to him just after he came out of the washroom.

But being the gentlemen he was, he kindly rejected her.

Of course that move just made Tiffany's imagination run wild thinking that he rejected that girl because he was in love with her. 

-During school-

•Dawn's POV•
"Hey Joey. Wanna join us at the mall after school? The guys need to stock up their ice cream." I suggested, hoping she would say yes , it's been a long time since she last hung out with us.

"Nahhh. I'll pass. I got to get home. Sorry guys." She said placing her untensils down, looking at all of us.

I could see a tinge of guilt in her eyes.

"It's okay." I said trying to hide my disappointment.

Is she going to hangout with Myungsoo instead? I think there is something going on between her and Myungsoo.

Wait. Scratch that.

There is definately something going on between them. 
Detective mode activated.

•Angeline's POV•
We were currently sitting in Starbucks, each sipping on our own coffee until Elaine started talking, attracting our attentions from our cups of fragrant coffee.

Elaine had requested for the rest of us met up Starbucks the after school without Joey knowing.

"Okay. So the reason I asked you all the met up here was about Joey. Am I the only one that feels like something is going on between Myungsoo and Joey?" She asked leaning in.

"Nope."

"Definitely not."

"You're not alone"

"Finally someone realised it too" And all sorts of similar answers was heard.

"Alright. So since I'm not the only one who felt it, I'll cut it short. Lets come up with a plan to make Joey tell us the truth." She continued.

Okay. This.is.getting.weird. Am I the only one who didn't feel anything?

Ugghhh. I wanna know what's going on. *waves for Sungjong to come over*

"How may I help you Madam?" Sungjong said acting like a waiter.

"Mr Waiter, would you kindly explain what is going on about Joey? I'm kind of lost."

"Ohhh. Alright." He sat down on the opposite chair, then started explaining to me in detail about their mission to make Joey tell the truth.

"Alright. All those explaining made me so thirsty. Buy a another drink noona. I finished mine while explaining."

"Fineee."


•Dawn's POV•
When Angeline and Sungjong came back with the drinks, Dongwoo and I were looking at our horoscopes.

"OH YESSS! Look guys! This is my lucky year!" Dongwoo cried happily.

"Good for you. Mine says that this year won't be as smooth sailing as the previous one. " I said enviously.

Then suddenly, everyone looked at each other with imaginary wiggly eyebrows.

Out of curiousty, we ended up trying to match Myungsoo and Joey's horoscope together. And know you what?

They were perfectly compatible for each other. I guess even the horoscope thinks that there is something between them.

-End Of Chapter 06- 
Thanks for reading! (;

Please comment, vote, or subscribe!:D