Chapter 08: Caught red-handed

That Transfer Student

WOOTS!!! We have 24 subscribers! Thanks for subscribing! And those who commented, we really appreciate it! Me and friends were screaming whenever we got one new subscriber. Well here's a new chappie. Enjoy!

-Admin Misa

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

-The next day-

-At the mall-

•Joey's POV•

"Joey ahhhh. I need to go to the washroom for awhile. I might pee on my pants if I don't go now. You don't mind waiting for your beloveeeedd oppa right?" Myungsoo asked while holding onto my hands.

"Yes. Actually I do mind." I joked while trying to keep a straight face.

"Awww. Thanks my bab- Wait. What?" Myungsoo said turning away from the direction of the washroom with a shocked face and started to pout a little.

"PPFFFTTT. HAHAHAHA. I was just joking. You should have seen your face." I clutched onto my stomach as I started laughing like nobody's business when I saw Myungsoo's puppy dog face.

"Just go now! If not you're really gonna pee on your pants!!" I said pushing him towards the gents.

And now, I'm alone again. I placed my bag on the table and took a seat on one of the benches near the washroom, and whipped out my phone to kill some lonely time playing games. 

•Elaine's POV•
We have been following Myungsoo and Joey around for the past 1 hour and Myungsoo had never once let go of her hands.

Aieeee, so sweet! When they were walking around the squeezy market, he held her so tightly that it looked like he was afraid his 'gold' might get lost.

I guess thats how much he loves her and how much he doesn't want to lose her. 

•No One's POV•
When Myungsoo and Joey suddenly stopped in front of a shop, Sungjong, Sunggyu and Elaine quickly turned around and acted like they were discussing about something serious.

Dawn and Dongwoo turned to each other and acted like a couple getting all so lovey dovey.

Angeline and Sofia whipped out their phones and pretended to be texting.

As for the rest, namely Sungyeol, Woohyun and Hoya ran into the shop nearest to them, a bra shop to be exact. 

•Dawn's POV•
They stopped and talked for a while. Then suddenly Joey pushed Myungsoo into the washroom.

When Joey sat down on the bench, Elaine signaled for us to go over to our victim whom we stalked.

"Ha! Caught you!" Elaine and Sunggyu said proudly with their hands placed on the hips.

One by one, we slowly appeared behind them. Shocked from the suprise appearance from us, Joey started stuttering.

"Wh...Wha..What are y..you guys doing he...here?"

"Ha. We all felt there was something going on between you and Myungsoo. So we decided to stalk you both. Guess our instincts were right." Elaine said with her arms crossed over her chest and a smug on her face.

"Guilty charged. Don't bother thinking of a comeback." Sunggyu added with his index finger wiggling towards the guilty whose face was as red as a tomato by now. 

•Joey's POV•
"Oh no. I'm dead. Where is Oppa when I needed him? ;< " I thought to myself as they threw me lots of questions.

"How long has it been already?"

"He asked you didn't he?"

"When did it happen?"  

"Why didn't you tell us?"  They bombarded me with questions, questions and more questions.

"Wait guys. Slow down. I can't answer them all at once." I said hoping Myungsoo Oppa would be back soon.

"Alright, my baby kangaroo. I'm d-" Myungsoo suddenly stopped when he looked up and saw everyone there.

"Errr.. Hi?" Myungsoo said awkwardly.

"Pfft! Baby kangaroo? Hahahahaha! XD" Sofia started laughing hysterically not believing how mushy Myungsoo was.

"OMG. Woohyun! Myungsoo figured out your secret nickname you gave for Joey!" Dongwoo said looking around for Woohyun.

"Wait. Woohyun is not here. So is Sungyeol and Hoya." Coincidently, the three of them came out of a bra shop, scarlet red, with three other woman hitting and scolding them.

They bowed down a few times and ran towards us with their head hung low.

"Why were you guys even in a bra shop? Are you guys erts by any chance?" Angeline questioned with a disgusted look.

"NO! I'M NOT!" The three of them tried to defend themselves.

"It was Hoya hyung who pulled me. I just followed him innocently." Sungyeol defended while pointing towards Hoya.

Everyone's attention shifted from Sungyeol to Hoya.

"It wasn't me! Woohyun hyung pulled my arm so I just grabbed Sungyeol along." Hoya exclaimed with his hands half way up.

Our attention then went to Woohyun.

"Whatttt??! I just pulled them into the nearest shop! Who knew it would be a shop selling bras?!? I'm really didn't know! I swear!" Woohyun exclaimed getting all so dramatic.

"Alright alright. We believe you. Just make sure you look at the shop before you enter and scare the hell out of those girls next time." Sunggyu advised. 

•Myungsoo's POV•
"Alright. Now back to serious matters. Lets go find somewhere for us to sit down. You guys have some explaining to do." Elaine said looking at me.

*Swallows saliva.* Hopefully they won't get angry at us. *Prays to god*

 We found a table at starbucks that was big enough to fit all of us, bought our coffees then sat down.

 I took in a deep breathe, and started the longgggggg explaination

-One Eternity Later-
"And that was how we started dating." I said quickly before I run out of breath.  

"Sorry...for not telling you guys...." Joey apologised.  

"It's okay, just don't keep anything else from us next time. By the way, you guys look so sweet together!" Elaine said.

With that, both Joey and Myungsoo started to blush uncontrollably.

"Omo even you guys blush at the same time!' Elaine teased them. That gained alot of giggles.

"Stop it!" Joey smacked her arms shyly.

•Joey's POV•
"Do you like him for his looks?" Sungyeol who was beside me asked, attracting the other's attention.

"I myself don't know. But what I know is I don't care about looks.  I just care about how I feel towards him and his character. Even if a pretty girl asks you out, you wouldn't  accept her if she treats you badly right?" I stated the fact.

"I guess you're right then." Sungyeol said agreeing.

"But to be honest, I would consider accepting her if she was pretty and hot" Woohyun said with a smirk on his handsome face.

"Jerk!" Sofia exclaimed and smacked Woohyun's arm.

"OUCHHHHHH! What was that for?!? Arghhhh." Woohyun screamed and started rubbing on the part that had already became red. 


-End Of Chapter 08-
Thanks for reading! (;

Please comment, vote, or subscribe!:D