Chapter 09:Lost

That Transfer Student

Hi guys! we decided to post chapter 9 and 10 first. Please enjoy!>.<

-Admin Misa

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

•No one's POV•

Sungyeol was trying as hard as he could to maintain his expression.

All along he knew that something was happening between Myungsoo and Joey but he refuse to acknowledge but now he had no choice but to acknowledge.

When Sungyeol got home after the mall incident, he had totally lost his mood.

He felt like he had lost everything. To him, Joey was the reason to smile and live everyday.

He had liked her eversince they were young, but Joey just didn't see him the way he saw her. He was just an older brother to Joey.

Everyday, the moment he reaches home, he will just go straight into his room and lock himself up.

He was absent on the dinner table for the past few days.

The tray of food his mom cooked for him were just left to cool outside his door every evening and this has been going on for 2 weeks.

The first week after he found out that Myungsoo and Joey were dating, he was constantly reported sick for school

. And although he now reports to school as usual, he wasn't as bouncy as he usually was.

However, no one really suspected anything. They all just thought he had fallen ill the last week and hadn't really recovered from it yet.

Sungyeol, on the other hand, tried his best to look energized and happy in school, but when you look close enough, you'll be able to see sadness behind that happy mask of his. 

-At school-

•Sofia's POV•
"Hey Joey. I need to speak to you. Can we talk after school?" I asked Joey while we were just about to go to the next class. 

"Yeahhh sure. Meet you at the cafe later?" She asked gathering all her books.

"Yeah Okayyy." I replied as we walked out of the classroom.

"See you later then I guess!" She replied then walked towards her music class while waving back to me.

"See ya~" I shouted across the corridor waving back at her.

I needed to talk to her about Sungyeol. I noticed that he has not been himself lately.

Or was it eversince we found out that Myungsoo and Joey were dating?

Ohyeah. About that. After we found out about their little secret, he finally made it clear that he was no longer single and available, much to his fangirls protest.

Of course, he did it with Joey knowing, causing me to almost choke on my orange juice.

Luckily no one was drenched in that orange juice.

 •Tiffany's POV•

I walked into the school toilet and into a cubicle to do my business.(What do you expect me to do in a toilet. -_-)

Out of the blue. two girls went in and talked loudly. They seemed to be very angry and frustrated.

As I was bored and had nothing to do except ahem, I leaned in to listen to what they were talking about.

To my dismay, I heard that my Myungsoo was attached.

Due to the shock, I went out of the cubicle and shouted "WHAT???? MYUNGSOO IS ATTACHED??!!"

The two girls flung their head and looked at me with shock.

Oh no! What have I done?? My cheeks flushed red from embarrassment and I quickly ran out of the toilet.

As I was running, I was thinking who that girl was. I will find her out and make her suffer for stealing my Myungsoo away.

No one steals my stuff and gets away from it. She better get ready....

-After school-

 •Sofia's POV•

"Hey Joey" I called out making my way towards the table she was seated at.

"So whatsup?" She asked placing her phone on the table and looked at me.

"Oh. I just wanted to talk to you about Sungyeol. Its just that I notice that he hasn't been himself these days.

He was constantly absent from school last week.

And even though he attends school now, he just doesn't feel like the same Sungyeol we knew.

Eversince we found out that you and Myungsoo were dating.

Maybe.....By any chance.... He likes you?" I question getting softer with each word.

I wasn't sure at first if she heard me, but looking at her expression, I guess she did.

"..." She was just staring at me with slightly agape.  

"Joey?"I called out to her. "...." She was still just staring at me.

"EARTH TO JOEY!" I shouted leaning in nearer to her ear as I shook her at the same time.

"WHUTTTTTT" Finally she's back to earth.

"I was talking and you were daydreaming." I said giving her the '-_-' face.

"Who said so! I was thinking!" She defended.

"Whatever. But we need to know what's Sungyeol thinking. He can't just carry on like that." I said getting back to serious matters.

"But wait. Wasn't he absent because he caught a flu? We even went to visit him." I could already feel her getting confused.

"Did he even look like he was sick?" I confirmed with her.

"You mean he was faking it? Then what are we gonna do now?" She asked while fiddling with her phone.

"Maybe you might want to visit him and see what has been happening to him?"

 "Alright. I'll pay him a visit soon."

"Make sure he eats his meals. or he might seriously die." I said grabbing her hand as she was just about to leave. 

-End Of Chapter 09-
Thanks for reading! (;

Please comment, vote, or subscribe!:D