Chapter 03: The confession

That Transfer Student

 

-Myungsoo's POV-
'Arrgghh. I still don't understand how this equation works." I started mumbling to myself after getting the question wrong again.
"Do you need some help catching up?" I heard Joey ask while finishing another question.
"Yes please. I really need some tutoring now" I said messing up my hair.
"How about in the library after school? We have a mini study session amongst ourselves every Wednesday. You can join if you want. I'm sure the others wouldn't mind"
"Thanks" And I continued killing more of my brain cells.
 
I went into the library and waited for them on one of the tables near the book shelves. I wonder if the study session would be awkward later...
 
[5 Minutes later]

"Hey Myungsoo!! Sorry that we are late. But if you have any questions please ask us." Sofia said taking a seat opposite me.
"Yeap. Sure. All I know is that I am lagging behind. Do you mind teaching me the stuff that I missed out?"

-After the study session-

-Sofia's POV-
Wow didn't know Myungsoo could be such a funny guy.

After our study session, we started talking and he transformed into  clown, making us laugh non stop. 

The librarian was so angry she almost shoved us out with her broom.

 Hopefully we would be able to see that funny side of him soon, and laugh our asses off again.

-The next day-
I noticed Joey wasn't hanging out with as much as she used to last time.

She used to hang out with us everyday. But now, she always busy with Myungsoo.

Its not that I'm jealous or anything, but I just miss hanging out with her.

Should I come up with a plan to ?

I secretly asked the rest to join me in teasing her. But first, I need to come up with a plan.

-Lunch break- 
I hope they can act as if nothing has happen and keep their faces straight.

Hopefully no one will notice till we carry out the plan.

-3 weeks later-
"Hey Joey, care to join us after school and have some fun at the mall?"

"Nahh I'll pass" Haish this has been her answer eversince Myungsoo joined.

•Myungsoo's POV•
This is my first "date" with Joey at the mall after school. We have  really gotten closer after just 3 weeks.

I guess with so much things in common, it's hard to not be close!

Today, she offered to take me around the mall she usually hungout at. YES!! 

We met up after school infront of the gate and went together.

Should I use the opportunity to confess to her? Hmmm but what if she doesn't like me? I am afraid that we would just lose our friendship like that.

I guess I should just go with the flow.  

-At the mall-
 
-Joey's POV-
"Hey Myungsoo can we keep this a secret?"
"Yeah sureee. Why not ;)"
"Haha thanks. I'm just afraid that the others might tease me again if this if they happen to know about it"
Before leaving the mall, we decided to have some coffee and deserts at Starbucks.
Lucky for us, there weren't many people there. We ordered a Mocha and tiramisu each.
Just as I was about to go to the washroom, he pulled my hand and made me sit down on my seat again.
"Is there something wrong?"
"Yes. Actually, no. I just wanted to... I know this is sudden, but I really have to tell you this."
"Okayy..." I said adjusting myself properly on my seat.
I took a deep breath and begin. "Well, what I wanted to tell you is that I have been liking you eversince I first saw you at class.
The moment my eyes caught you, it couldn't leave.
Whenever I'm around you, a smile naturally forms on my lips, and you never fail to always make my heart skip a beat.
So what I'm trying to say is that, would you consider being my girlfriend?" He said in one whole breath avoiding eye contact.
 Woahhh. Didn't see that coming. In a flash, his warm plump lips landed on my cheek. That neither.
 
Did he just kissed me on the cheek? Well, I think I like him, but I'm not sure...
 
I was so surprised my brain couldn't process what just happened.
 
I didn't even realise I became a statue.
 
Until Myungsoo tightened his grip on my hands. "Are you angry at me?'
 
I could feel him getting nervous.
 
"No...not at all. I'm...I'm just surprised." "Surprised? Are you going to reject me?"
 
"No. But this doesn't mean I accepting you." He looked at me with a blank face.
 
"I'm not rejecting you, and neither am I accepting you... Yet. I'm just confused by how I feel. Could you possibly give me some time? So I can sort out
 
my feelings?"
 
"Of course. I'm not going to give up so easily." He said, with that warm smile on his face again.
 
-End Of Chapter 3-
 
Thanks for reading!(:
 
Please comment, vote, or subscribe!:D