Chapter 05: Love rival

That Transfer Student

-The next day before class starts-


-Myungsoo's POV-
"Hi Myungsoo!!^~^" I heard Joey as soon as she stepped out of her house.

We were chatting non-stop as soon as I reached home yesterday.

Our phone call didn't even end until she fell asleep. We were talking about all sorts of stuff.

From the kind of food we like, to where we want to visit next time together, and even to whether did chickens came first or did eggs come first.

"I told you to call me Myungsoo OPPA!" I said trying my cute pouty face. 
"Arraso..arraso. Myungsoo OPPA" My little kangaroo said emphasizing the word 'Oppa'. 


-Sungyeol's POV-
Why did they enter class together?! They're even smiling and laughing on their way in!

Since when did they become so close??!! Are they dating? Don't tell me they are! Oh no! T^T

-No one's POV-
That morning, Sungyeol saw that Myungsoo and Joey became so close, to close for his liking.

For the whole day, Sungyeol had totally lost his mood. 

-Lunch break-

-Joey's POV
"Hey Sungyeol. What's with that sad face? Is something bothering you? Care to share?"

"It's nothing... I'm fine... Really. " It was quite obvious that he was trying to fight back his tears.

"What happened? I know something is not right with you. And I will eventually figure out why you are so sad. Even if you won't say a thing." 

-No one's POV- 
Sungyeol has been quiet ever since he saw Myungsoo and Joey walk into class together.

He started feeling a sense of envy towards Myungsoo. 

Just like that two weeks flew past. Myungsoo and Joey happily spent numerous dates together secretly while Sungyeol on the other hand was still jealous.

And it's not surprising that Joey's group of friends are starting to suspect that something is going on between her and Myungsoo. 


-On a certain night of the week-

-Joey's POV-
Yeshhhhh. At last my hair is dried. I should really go have it cut someday before I get all mental on the time I used to blow dry it.

I could finally get some beauty sleep that I had been missing out on for the pass few days all thanks to those essays.

I jumped onto and bed and landed face flat on my fluffy pillow.

As I was about to enter lalaland, my phone just had to ring.

Urghhh. Whoever that is, that unlucky soul will get it from me after I recharge my energy. Count yourself lucky I'm beat now.

With my face still stuffed into the pillow, I reached out for my phone and answered it, bringing it to my ear.

"Hi my baby kangaroo~~"

"Hwat fu yeow faan? Eywan twying tu slweepp. Hwai diise yeow tasdab miiii? (What do you want? I'm trying to sleep. Why did you disturb me?)" I asked, or tried to since everything was just muffled up by the pillow.

"What did you say?" Myungsoo asked, clearly not getting what I just said.

"Nothinggg. What do you want anyway?" I said turning around and adjusting myself so that I was lying comfortably on my bed, and my words could be clearly heard.

 "I just wanted to talk to my baby kangaroo~~" He said, voice getting all so bouncy.

"At this late hour?" I asked not aware of what other funny stuff this boy was capable of.

"Of course. I want to talk to you until you fall asleep. Like how other couples do." I could already imagine him pouting if I were to say no.

"Ohhh alright." I said giving in to him.

It didn't took long for one of us to end up sleeping first.

 

-End Of Chapter 06-

Thanks for reading! (;

Please comment, vote, or subscribe!:D