Special Chapter:Woohyun and Sofia's

That Transfer Student

-No one's pov-

Sofia received a text from Woohyun asking her to go to an amusement park tomorrow 

 

From: Woohyun Pabo (16.44)

Hey Sofia.Wanna go to an amusement park with me this weekend?It has been so long since I last went to an amusement park.

 

To: Woohyun Pabo(16.45)

What time will the park be opened?

 

From: Woohyun Pabo(16.47)

At around 10

 

To: Woohyun Pabo (16.53)

Hmmm I will think about it first.

 

From: Woohyun Pabo (16.54)

Well there will be food~~~

Pizzas to be exact.

 

Uurgh that pabo sure knows how to bribe me

 

To: Woohyun Pabo (16.54)

Count me in

 

-Bingo! Got her to bite my bait.Kekekeke-

 

From: Woohyun Pabo(16.55)

See you tomorow~~ Dont be late though.Cause there is gonna be lots of fun rides that you dont want to miss

 

To:Woohyun Pabo(16.55)

Ok.See you tomorow~~

 

To:Woohyun Pabo (17.38)

Ok

The next morning starts off with Woohyun bursting into Sofia's room trying to wake the sleepy head up incase she is late.

"SOFIA YAHHHHHH!!!"

Sofia got a shock from the scream and fell down from her bed.

"YAHHHH PABO!! WHAT TIME IS IT NOWWWWW??!!"

"Eerm....8.30?"

"YAHHH YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SLEEP I CAN GET IF YOU HADNT WAKE ME UP??!!"

Sofia gave Woohyun a whack on the back for waking her up from her slumberland too early.

"You know how girls take so longggggg to get ready?"

"AISHHHTTT!!! You want another beating from me."

"Ahhhh nooooo.No more hitting."

"Woohyun uhhh.At least knock the door before you come in next time.Who knows i might be changing and you might have seen something you shouldnt have seen?"

"We all know that you wake up the latest and you are always late..." Woohyun mumbled to himself.

"Yea you were saying?"

"Ahhhh it is nothing.Sorry for coming in like that.Hehe."

Not to mention it but Woohyun has been Sofia's closest friend since childhood and he has a crush on her recently.

And of course Sofia doesnt know about that.

Sofia's parents and Woohyun's parents are best friends with each other too.

It is just fate that they have been in the same class eversince they attended school.

"Anyways what would you like to have for breakfast?" Woohyun asked.

"The usual stuff that i eat of course."

"Yeap.I am sure you want hotcakes with maple syrup on top with either an iced americano or iced latte right?

"Yeap you got it."

"Lets go and have those at the nearby cafe"

"Sure"

At the cafe, Woohyun helped Sofia order her food.

"Wow.Thanks for helping me order my food.And what have you got for yourself?"

"I have gotten myself a crispy chocolate waffle with iced milo"

"So how much is my food?"

"Of course I can't expect a girl to pay right? It is my treat. Enjoy it."

"Woahhhh. Woohyun have you eaten your medicine today. Whats wrong with you? You will usually ask me for cash."

"Hahaha yeap I have taken my medicine for today." Woohyun joked

"But did you take the right pills?" Sofia who continued to joke with Woohyun.

"Yea I'm sure i did.Well let's dig in.The food is getting cold."

After the meal, they started to head off to the amusement park by a taxi.

Sofia who felt full fell asleep in the taxi.

Woohyun made her lean on his shoulders and covered her with his denim jacket that he was wearing.

After awhile,they reached the amusement park and Woohyun woke Sofia up after paying for the taxi ride.

"Where are we...?" Blur Sofia asked

"We reached the amusement park already sleepyhead" Woohyun teased Sofia

"Hey dont call me a sleepyhead because i am not.Would you like another round of beating?"

"Ahhh.Lets get off the taxi first"

"Ahhhh! We have'nt paid for the taxi fare yet."

"Pabo yahhhh.I already paid for it.You were sleeping when i paid for it."

"So....how much do i owe you."Sofia asked

"Lets forget about money.Money is the cause of breaking up a relationship.I dont want our friendship to go bad because of money."

"Ok lets go in to the park."

In the park, Woohyun and Sofia saw a very big roller coaster.

A smirk came across Sofia's face.An evil smirk.
Sofia suggested that they play rock scissors paper and the loser gets on.

Soon enough,Woohyun went up first because Sofia is the master of rock scissors and the chances of winning her is almost 0%.

Woohyun hesitated at first getting reminded of how he lost his dad on a roller coaster ride on his 9th birthday.But he did not want to upset Sofia even if he was scared of roller coasters.

He decided to put up a strong side and try not to scream during the ride and of course he failed.

From where Sofia was standing at,she can hear how that pabo was screaming for his mom.

Feeling bad for Woohyun who went up alone,Sofia decided to ride the roller coaster with Woohyun after he comes down as she wanted to try the roller coaster as she has never been on one.

Woohyun who has a crush on her,does'nt mind going on with her despite his fears of roller coasters.

This is the power of what being in love can do to you.

-Woohyun's flashback-

On Febuary 8 2000.Woohyun a 9 year old kid has lost his dad on a roller coaster ride during his birthday.

"Appa lets go on that roller coaster" Woohyun said while holding his dad's hands.

"No Woohyun you are too young to go on that."

Woohyun being a spoiled child wailed on the spot and his dad being a a dad who would die for his one and only son gave in easily.

"May the metal bars lower down.We are starting the ride in 10....9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1"

The roller coasters started quickly which startled young Woohyun.Filled with screams on a thrilling ride, the atmosphere was happy.Until......

"Sorry everyone for stopping the ride halfway. One of our passangers flew due to the metal bar not securely fixed in place.Sorry for any inconvenience caused.Woohun looked to his left and notice that his dad was,nt there anymore.

"APPAAAA!!" Woohyun sobbed till he cant really breathe.

Woohyun soon found himself sitting in an ambulance will dad, still unable to stop tears from rolling down his cheeks.Woohyun and his mom reunited at the hospital.

"Woohyun ahhhh~~ Come here."His mom called out to him with open arms.

"Appa is in there" Woohyun pointed to the emergency room

Soon, doctors came out of the room.Woohyun's mom ran to the doctor asking if her husband is ok.

"I am sorry to say ma'am but we have done our best but we are unable to save the patiens as he has suffered from severe blood loss."

Wailling sounds soon fill the place outside of the emergency room

-End of flashback-

Sofia was confident about riding a roller coaster unlike Woohyun who was a totally different from her.

She even gotten ready her front camera to take selfies on the roller coaster with Woohyun.

Woohyun by now has gotten rid of his fears of roller coasters and is ready to smile for Sofia's selfie.

Sofia quickly took a selfie before the 360-degree turn.Of course it is a sucess as Sofia is the selfie queen of the group.

After the ride,they decided to go to a sticker photo taking booth.

They both had fun striking weird but fun poses.

Woohyun even made a heart with Sofia using hands.

He enjoyed that part the most.

"Hey Sofia.Could i see the selfie we took on the roller coaster?"

"Sure.Hahahaha OMG you look so scared." Sofia burst at the sight of seeing a scared Woohyun trying to smile.

"Could you send me that photo now? Because it is a good memory."

"Yea sure.But your face on the roller coaster though."

"I dont mind it"

While sending the photo to Woohyun, the pictures are already done with printing.

Sofia loved the photos and kept the one that she and Woohyun did a heart in her wallet.Woohyun did the same too.

What Sofia doesnt know is that Woohyun wanted to use the selfie they took on the roller coaster as a wallpaper for his phone.

"Hey let's go for pizzas now.I am hungry." Sofia said while dragging Woohyun out of the photo booth by grabbing onto his arm.

Woohyun sure liked that as his face turned pink but he managed to hide his bright pink face by looking down.

"Oops.Sorry if i grabbed your arm." Sofia apologised to Woohyun.

"No it is ok!" Woohyun said with a smile because he was so happy that Sofia held his arm.

"Woohyun let's order a Hawaii pizza since you like it."

"Lets order a small BBQ chicken pizza and some chicken wings too"

"But what if we can't finish it?"

"I will make sure that I will stuff what we can't finish in your mouth."Woohyun said jokingly

"Meanie.Tskkkk."

"Haha.Let's just order.Go find a seat first."

Soon enough, the food came.Hungry Sofia fixed a gaze on the chicken wings and Woohyun found it cute.

"Here is your order sir.Enjoy your meal."

Woohyun being a gentleman,got Sofia to eat first.

"Woohyun ahhh.Why aren't you eating.Is the food bad? It taste good to me though."

"No.The food here is just great"

"Is it because you are not hungry yet? Sorry for dragging you here."

"Nope.Just waiting for you to start eating first.A gentleman never starts eating before a girl does."

"When did you become such a gentleman?Are you sure you ate your medicine?"

"Yeap.Let dig in before the food starts to get cold and your chicken wing becomes cold.You would'nt want that right?"

After they are done with the food,they went around the amusement park in search for more fun things to do.

They found a gift shop and got themselves a couple hat.

Woohyun got a snapback that says 'BOY' while Sofia got a girl snapback that says 'GIRL'.

They continued their search for more fun things to do after that.

They soon walked pass an indoor ice skating place and decided to give it a go.

Woohyun got a small cut in the process of protecting Sofia from falling down as it was her first time trying out ice skating.

But only notices it after ice skating when Sofia pointed out that he had a cut.

"OMG Woohyun you have a cut on your elbow."

"Ouh really?"

"Let me help you treat it.I have afew band aid in my bag."

"Ahhh no.It is nothing.It is just a small cut." Woohyun felt embarassed to get hurt infront of the girl he likes.

"What happens if it becomes an infection?"

"...Ok,Please help me if you wish to Sofia."

Sofia gently washed Woohyun's wound with her water bottle.Woohyun sure likes the fact that Sofia is helping him treat his wounds.

"Thanks Sofia"

"No.Thankyou for saving me before i fall down."

"Hehehe hey let's try that 4m bungee jump."Woohyun pointed at it excitedly

"Yea sure.Lets try it together."

"Together? What do you mean?"

"You know like while holding hands and jumping off together."

"Why? Are you scared of it?" Woohyun teased Sofia

"Nope.I am afraid of you being scared a not jumping off."

"Hahaha.I won't be"

"Let's see what happens up there." Sofia grinned

At the platform,the instructor for the bungee jump asked them to hug each other instead of only holding hands as it is dangerous.

"You guys will be jumping off together right?" The instructor asked.

"Yeap" Sofia replied.

"Ok.I need you guys to hug each other"

"WHAT??!! Hug each other??!!" Woohyun asked.

"Yes hug each other while jumping off.Anyways you guys are together right? You guys look good together.Last long." The instructor said.

"Ahhh no we are not together.If i was together with that guy,I must be insane" Sofia said.

"Haha ok."

Woohyun felt upset by what Sofia had said.But they are not together so he has no rights to be upset.

Anyways he is ore excited about hugging sofia and doing the jump with her so close with him.

"Sofia.Come here.Lets do the jump now."

The thought of hugging made both Woohyun and Sofia's face turn bright red.But of course Woohyun is happy.

"3..2..1.. BUNJEE!"

Woohyun and Sofia bothe jumpped off the platform with eyes shut tight.

After the jump,they did'nt realise that they were still hugging each other.

Sofia was the one who noticed that she was hugging Woohyun and broke off the hug.

They soon saw a hunted house and decided to go and experience some horror together.
As they entered the hunted house,something grabbed Sofia by her leg and she jumpped up because of the shock.

"Hold me if you want Sofia." Woohyun said.

Sofia grabbed Woohyun hands and just dash through the frightening experience.Woohyun of course didnt care about the scary things as Sofia held his hands.

"Lets not come back here ever Woohyun"

"Okay is that is what you want"

"Lets go get some snacks"

They both got cotton candy.There,they met an unexpected cotton candy seller called Yonghwa from a different class as them

"2 cotton candy please.1 Green and 1 Blue please." Woohyun said.

"Coming right up"

"Yonghwa??!! Is that you? Hey Sofia it is Yonghwa.Do you remember him?"

"Yeap.Hi Yonghwa.What are yu doing here?" Sofia said

"I decided to help out in this stall for a week to get experience.Ouh yea last long with Woohyun."Yonghwa congrated them

"Ahhh no we are not dating each other.I just wanted to hang out with Sofia this weekend" Woohyun explained 

"Ouhh i see.It is so sad seeing that you two are not together.You guys look so good together.Here are your cotton candy."

"Bye Yonghwa.See you at school on monday." Woohyun said.

"Bye Yonghwa."

"Bye guys.See you on monday."

"Well that was unexpected."Woohyun said

"Yea."

They day passed by in a flash as they were having fun.Soon it was time for dinner.

"Hey Sofia let's go to that Italian restaurantup ahead."

"But we had pizzas for lunch."

"But you like Italian food so much."

"I was just kidding with you Woohyun.Let go in"

They found a seat by the window.The menu soon came in and Sofia spotted the 2-in-1 couple deal.

"Hey let's get that couple deal.It has the carbonara which is your favrouite type of pasta and spaghetti with meatballs.On top of that,it includes a free soup of the day and 2 drinks."

Woohyun was the one who ordered the food.

"May i have the couple combo number 1?"

"Your drinks sir?"

"1 iced lemon tea and 1 pepsi please."

"Any add-ons sir?"

"Eerm. I will take 1 serving of cheese fries with extra cheese and 1 serving of wedges please."

"Yes sir.Please sit back and relax while we cook up you food."

"Ok."

"Thanks Woohyunieee.Sorry for eating alot."

"ahh nevermind"

"Lets go on the ferris wheel after we eat ok?"Sofia said as she saw the ferris wheel outside of the window.

"Sir your food is here.But first....since you guys ordered a couple deal, we need you to kiss each other."

"Whatt??!! Kiss??!!" Woohyun exclaimed.

"Yes.Please proceed sir."

Woohyun look over at Sofia who was so stunned and speechless.

He was blushing so was she.

As Woohyun got closer to kiss Sofia,both of their heart felt like it was going to pop out.

Woohyun just closed his eyes and gave Sofia a peck on her cheek.

Sofia's face turned tomato red as no other guy has kissed her on her cheeks with the exception of her dad.

She wasnt expecting a peck on her cheek though.It feels like she wanted more than a peck of kiss on her cheek.

A kiss on the lips to be exact.

She didn't know why she felt this way even though she doesn't like Woohyun.

Claps filled the whole restaurant after Woohyun got back on his seat and it totally ruined the atmosphere.

"Uum....That was unexpected." Woohyun said trying to overcome the awkwardness between them.

"Yea.I will take that as........a friendly kiss."Sofia said while still blushing

"Yea ture.That was just a friendly kiss.Hehehe."

"Let's tuck in there.We dont want the food to go cold again right."

"Yea."

The whole time at the restaurant,both Sofia and Woohyun kept quiet because of the awkwardness between them.

Sofia decided to take a selfie to overcome this awkwardness.

"Hey Woohyun.Look here and smile."

"Hey i wasn't ready yet."

"Well ok let's take another one."

The photo turned out well with the view of the farris wheel outside the window.

After they are done,Woohyun paid for the meal.

He got the receipt and 2 photos of him kissing Sofia.One was for him and the other was for Sofia.

The crew at the restaurant took shots of them secretly because they look good together.

Woohyun soon turned red again.

They soon found themself getting on a farris wheel cabin.

Woohyun being a gentle man,led Sofia into the cabin first.

At the highest peak of the farris wheel,they took another selfie.

They both made wishes.

Sofia wished for getting that same kind of feeling when Woohyun leaned close to her and kissed her on her cheek.

But she wanted a real kiss on the lips instead.

Woohyun on the other hand,wish for him to gather up all his courage and confess his feelings for Sofia.

And wishes for her to accept him.

After the ferris ride,Woohyun asked Sofia what her wish was.

"Hey Sofia what did you wish for?"

"What about you?"

"Rock scissors paper and the loser tells part of his or her wish to the other party.Best out of 3 rounds."Woohyun suggested as he was dying to know what Sofia's wish was.

"Call.Anyways you wouldn't beat me."

Woohyun then won the first 2 rounds.

"Ahhhh.But how......how did you beat me?No one has ever beaten me in this game."

"Well this is called fate as i am dying to know what your wish was."

"Ask a yes or a no question about my wish and i will answer truthfully.If not,you can have my head."Sofia said

"Am I part of your wish? Yes or No?"

"Which question are you asking Woohyun pabo."

Woohyun did'nt realise that he asked 2 questions because he was so excited.

"Well Am I part of your wish?"

"Yes Woohyun.Yes"

"Really?"

"Yes"

Curiosity is killing Woohyun now.

He wondered why Sofia wish for something that has got to do with him when as far as he knows, she doesn't like him.

He wondered if he can grant Sofia her wish.

"Let's get a taxi Woohyun.It is getting late."

"Okay Sofia."

"Sofia fell asleep in the taxi again while leaning on Woohyun's shoulders.Woohyun took off his denim jacket again for Sofia as it is cold in the taxi.

"Sofia uhhh.We reached yourhome already."

But there isn't any response.Woohyun had to carry her back to her house.

After tucking Sofia ontoher bed,he decided to admire the sleeping Sofia.She look so angelic in her sleep.

Woohyun has never seen this feminine side of Sofia before.He felt so much more closer to her.

He is falling deeper and deeper in love with her.

He decided to give her a kiss of her forhead.

"Sofia......I love you." Those were Woohyun's words to Sofia while she was alseep.

Woohyun soon felt tired and fell asleep while admiring Sofia while kneeling on the floor.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hie readers
Thanks for reading That Transfer student so far
Here is s special chapter for you all
Please do comment what you think of our story so far
Thankiew once again ^^