Chapter 13: Another new kid?!

That Transfer Student

Chapter 13

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- The next day -

- No one's pov-

 

Another typical morning starts with us exchanging our greetings to Mr Jason.

 

Shockingly, we were told that another new transfer student is going to join us.

 

"Woah, is'nt it that there's too much new transfer students?" Joey thought out loud.

 

"Well. this is a weird school after all."  Elaine commented. 

 

The new transfer student came in and all the boys started drooling literally.

 

"Pshh, typical boys." Angeline commented.

 

"Noona, I'm not like them." Sungjong said cutely.

 

"You better be."

 

The new transfer student was a really shy girl with a very sweet voice.

 

Everyone finds her voice cute.

 

"Hi....Erm my name is samantha but you guys can call me sam."

 

"Alright Sam, where do you want to sit at? Maybe we can add another table beside sungyeol.Or do you want to sit beside Myungsoo.He also transfered to this school in the start of the school year. Take your pick Sam" Mr Jason said

 

"Eerm....I think I shall sit beside Sungyeol"

 

"Alright Sam. Sungyeol I am putting you incharge of her. By the way class,remember to study hard for the upcoming exams that are around the coner."

 

The whole class gave a deep sigh to the fact that the mid term exams are coming up soon. Except for sungyeol who was taken back by Mr Jason's sudden request.

 

"What??!! Why me?"

 

"Because she picked you.Is there any problem?"

 

"Aniyo"(No)

 

"Good then.There you go Sam.Sungyeol will help you shift another table here."

 

-Moments later-

 

"Hey Sam. Why did you transfer here?"

 

"I transferred here because I wanted to try out another environment."

 

"Ahhh I see. Why did you pick me over myungsoo?"

 

"Because......erm can you keep it a secret?"

 

"Yea sure"

 

"Actually, I find him quite cold and scary"

 

"A lot of girls find him handsome though. He stole the person i liked from young."

 

"Ouh. Not surprised that he already has a girlfriend. By the way Sungyeol, what do you like to do in your free time?"

 

"I like to go to the arcade and play video games. It is fun. Maybe next time we can go together?"

 

"Yea sure. Why not. Hehehe."

 

"Hey we are here."

 

"Thanks for helping me shift the table Sungyeol"

 

"No problem~ Glad to help"

 

Throughout the day, Sungyeol and Samantha have been chatting as if they have known each other for ages.

 

Sungyeol found out that Samantha majored in dance and they have a lot in common.

 

As the days go by in a flash, the mid-term exams ended and soon, it would be vacation time.

 

Mr. Jason announced the groups for the upcoming music project that mainly no one is looking forward to.

 

"Samantha, Dawn, Angeline, Elaine, Joey and Sofia, one group"

 

"Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungjong, Myungsoo and Sungyeol, one group"

 

"Joonmyun, Jongin, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, one group"

 

"Yifan, Luhan, Zitao, Jongdae, Yixing and Minseok, one group"

 

"Jinki, Jonghyun, Kibum, Minho and Taemin one group"

 

"Chorong, Bomi, Hyerim, Naeun, Yookyung, Namjoo, Hayoung and Tiffany, one group"

 

“I pity Apink that Tiffany is in their group, I hope they are aright.” Elaine said loudly making Tiffany glare at her, but she don’t even care.

 

"For this music project, I want you to come up with a dance choreography and after that, make a cover of a song. Is that clear class? And NO PLAGARISM"

 

“Yes Mr. Jason.” The class replied.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 13