Chapter 04: Yes

That Transfer Student

-No One's POV- 
 
"Aishh! Where is Sofia? She's late! OMG. Don't tell me she fainted on her way here! Or worse, she might have been kidnapped! Or maybe ev...." Elaine said in one breath.
"Relax Elaine. I just texted her and she said that she'll be reaching in ten minutes, you are worrying too much!" Dawn cut her off.
"Fine.....I was just worried about her! It's not a sin to do so anyway!" Elaine said while crossing her arms.

[Twenty Minutes Later]"

"Phewww...I...fin...ally....ma...de...it." Sofia panted with both her palms in her knees.

"Woahhh. Took you long enough. Elaine was going crazy worrying about you fainting and getting kidnap on your way here." Woohyun teased.

"Yeahh. You should have seen her expression!" Hoya added.

"When did I go crazy?? I didn't okay?!" Elaine said trying to defend herself.

"Chill babe. We were just joking." Woohyun said leaning onto the light post. 

Elaine: -_-

Woohyun: ^.^ V

Elaine: -_-

Woohyun: ._.

 

-Angeline's POV-
 
 I looked at the time on my phone and realised there was only a few minutes more before lessons starts.
"Guys, it's time we started to get going. We need to get to class and it's 7.35 already." I said.
"Oh okay." They all chorused.
That was the sixth time we said the same thing today.
I swear we are so close that we can even read one another's minds.
Just as we got into our seats, the school bell rang and boredness was about to begin again. 
 
 
-1 week after the confession at the mall-
 
-Joey's POV-
 
It was difficult to concentrate in class when my brain didn't want to co-operate with me.
I'm copying down notes. I look like I'm listening to what Mr Lee is saying, but the fact is my brain is off thinking about Myungsoo's confession.
I seriously have no idea what I'm copying.
I initially did not agree to the relationship since I wasn't sure of my feelings.
I didn't want to accept him then later realize that I didn't even like him in the first place.
That would hurt him even more than if I were to reject him in the first place.
 
At class, I could always sense that someone was looking at me.
Of course, naturally I looked towards my right, where Myungsoo was seated.
Immediately, he turned his head away as if nothing happened.
As time went by, I slowly realized that I getting jealous when Myungsoo started talking to other girls.
Even if it was just small things like picking up their fallen pens for them and passing tissues to them.
Even though I knew this was just plain stupid, I just couldn't help but feel jealous.
 Is this love? Did I fall in love with him without me realizing?
I think I did.
 
 
-After school that day-
 
"Bye guys! " Sofia, Woohyun chorused as the bus door closed.
 
I guess it is just Myungsoo and I left now.
"Lets get going now?" He asked leading the way.
"Yeahh. Sure." I replied adjusting my bag so it hung comfortably on my back.
When we reached infront of my gate, I turned to him and said, "About your question Myungsoo, I thought about it, and my answer is yes..."
"Question? What question?"
 
-Myungsoo's POV-
"Question? What question?" I started recalling what I had asked her.
Suddenly, it hit me. My confession. Was she replying to my confession?
I looked at her to make sure that we were talking about the same topic.
She looked at me as if she understood what I was asking and nodded her head.
Out of joy, I took her by surprise as I carried her and swung her around happily.
When I placed her down we couldn't stop smiling at each other.
As if we could read each other's mind, we both moved in for a lovely goodbye hug.
 
-Joey's POV-
"Bye my little kangaroo, I call you later (;" He said while smirking at me.
"Me a kangaroo? Why?" I asked not getting why he called me a 'kangaroo'.
"Because a baby kangaroo is called a Joey, and your name just happens to be the same."
"Ohhh... Then what should I call you then?" I ask finally getting why I was a baby kangaroo.
"Hmmmm... call me oppa. Myungsoo oppa." he said with that smirk still stuck onto his face.
"Op-Oppa? But that's what I call the guys."
"Exactly. If you are calling them oppa, then why can't you call your beeeeeloveeedddd boyfriend 'Oppa'?" he said getting all so corny.
"Fineee." I said with patches of pink on my cheeks.
 
"Bye sweetheart kangaroo." He said and kissed me on the cheek then ran away.
Okay. Screw the pink patches it's now red.

-End Of Chapter 4-

Thanks for reading! (;

Please comment, vote, or subscribe!:D