Chapter 11:The date

That Transfer Student

Tiffany's pov

Argh! The curiosity is killing me! I have been using means to find out who exactly is Myungsoo's girlfriend.

I even asked two of my pathetic followers to stalk Myungsoo but those worthless fools did not find out who it was.

So I gave them another two day's grace and if they still did not have any information, they will know what will happen to them.

Joey's Pov

It has been two days since Myungsoo last hung out with me. 

Maybe I should ask him out? Hmm... I shall ask him after school.

-After school at the cafeteria-

"Hey guys.Sorry that I am late.Where is oppa?"

"He's not here yet. I think he is still in class' Sofia replied 

"By the way, are you free now? Because we are planning to go to the new mall." Dawn asked

"Obviously no. She has a date with her OPPA." Angeline emphasized on the word oppa.

"Speaking of the devil,your oppa is here" Woohyun said while pointing behind me.

"Get going Joey.You don't want him to wait for you."Elaine rushed me off. 

"Bye guys.How about we hang out tomorrow?"

"Yea sure.Bye" They said simultaneously.

-While walking out of school-

"Oppa,where are we going?"

"Well we will see when we get there"

"You are no fun oppa - pouts-"

"Ouh the bus is here.Lets get on"

"Sure"

Thank god the bus wasn't jam-packed. We easily found seats for ourselves.

Soon,I found myself slowly drifting of to sleep.

-Awhile later-

"Joey ahh~ We are reaching soon~"

I swear that was the most angelic voice I have ever heard in my life.

I opened my eyes and found myself leaning onto oppa's shoulders.

"Oh my god.I am so sorry oppa"

"Its okay!  While you were sleeping, you were leaning on the window so I made you lean on my shoulder as I was afraid that you might sprain your neck."

"Thank you oppa :3"

 As soon as i got down the bus, Myungsoo oppa covered my eyes with his silky soft hands.

I missed the feeling of his hands on my eyes.

"Where do you think you are now?"

"I totally have no idea oppa. I am looking forward to this!"

We walked for a distance and we finally stopped.

We have finally reached our long awaited destination.

Oppa took off his hands from my eyes and I saw the room filled billard tables.

I have once watched my dad play billards when i was young and since i was underaged, I can't play it.

But now,I finally got a chance to play it.

"Is this the place where you wanted to bring me?

"Yea. Is there anything wrong? :( "

"Nope I was just happy that I finally get to play this. Will you teach me how to play?"

"That's the reason I brought you here."

"Oh my god how did you know that i wanted to play this"

"Well I just wanted to bring you here."

-After myungsoo explained how to play it-

"Go infront of the table and I will show you how to play from my angle.But first put on my coat.It is dangerous here."

What a gentleman he was.

But I wonder why he asked me to go and stand in that weird pose.

Suddenly i felt that he went behind me and sort of got into a back hug position.

And he started to play from then.He was so sweet.

To be honest,i was waiting for a day like this.I wanted to be closer to him but i don't know how.

I wanted him to remain in that position forever.He is just so sweet.

After that game,we started to play against each other. And of course he won.

"Ha I won again."

"Its not fair! I only know how to play this like half an hour ago only."

I did a pouty face. All I wanted was to show myungsoo that i can win him.

-No one's pov-

The couple are having lots of fun spending time together.

But little did they know that Tiffany's followers were watching them.

Infact,They have been busy snapping shots of the couple together as proof for Tiffany.

"Finally we are safe from Tiffany."

"Yep.I better send her the pictures.But i have to admit that they look better together rather then Tiffany being with myungsoo."

"Hehe do agree with you.But keep it down.You might not know who is watching us."

-Tiffany's pov-

Message from follower 1:"Hey Tiffany.We got news for you.But i dont think you will like it."

T:"spill the beans already.I cant wait to kill the person who stole  Mr Dashing's heart"

F:"It is none other then Joey.Look at the photos that I just sent you."

T:"WHAT??!! HOW ON EARTH DID MYUNGSOO FALL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL LIKE JOEY.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT I AM BETTER THAN HER. SHE DOESNT DESERVE HIM.

Great.Now my appetite is gone.Why can't he give me a chance.I shall have things done my way.I can't wait to lay my hands on Joey's face tomorow.

 

-The next day during lunch-

I came up to Joey when she wasn't eating with the group. 

I argued with Joey and out of the blue, Elaine came and stand up for her.

I got so pissed off that i nearly gave Joey a slap.

"Why did you have to steal my Mr Dashing?"

"Why can't I? Besides I didn't steal, he wasn't even yours in the first place."

"My eyes caught him when he first transferred in."

"Ouh too bad his eyes didn't catch you like he caught me"

"Well screw you."

"You are just a that is so extra.Go back to your James and stay faithful to one partner." Elaine stood up for her. She is getting on my nerves.

"So what if I two timed James? And besides, I already dumped that useless jerk that was getting on my nerves."

"Yea. And so what if you broke up? Is it my problem that you broke up? I don't care about you and James .And so what if Joey likes Myungsoo and they are together? Just deal with it. And for your information, Myungsoo belongs to Joey. So don't call him your Mr Dashing. And please get out of our sight and don't come bothering us anymore."

I stood with my jaws wide open. I don't know how to reply Elaine. I know that she hates me the most. So what? I don't like her too. But she is just too amazing to argue with me. Probably because she is also the principal's daughter.

-End of chapter 11-

Thanks for reading! ;)

Please vote, comment and subscribe! :D