Chapter 01: The new kid

That Transfer Student

Chapter 1

-Joey's POV-
"Beep...Beep..." Haishhh I pushed my teddy bear off the bed.

I'm sorry teddy, but I'm in no mode to go to school today ㅊ_ㅊ

I reluctantly got out of bed and went to the bathroom for a warm shower.

After the refreshing shower, I went down the stairs and took a piece of toast off the plate.

"MUM! I going out now!" I wore my maroon sneakers and ran out towards school.

Out of a sudden, a heavy rain started pouring down.

I quickly ran to a nearby shelter and wiped myself dry.

ARGHH! What a good way to start off the day. 

-Later that day....-

Just another boring day in school.

Before the 'exciting' phyics lesson starts, our homeroom teacher, Mr Jason announced that there would be a new transfer student joining our class from overseas.

The moment the new student entered, almost every girl in the class had their jaws touching the ground.

"Hi everyone. My name is Myungsoo. Please take care of me."

He earned a few 'OMGs' and 'Why is he so handsome' from some of the k-pop fans in class when he introduced his name in korean. 

As a girl myself, I must admit that he is indeed one handsome guy. His dimple is so cute.

But too bad. My fatigue surpassed his handsomeness and I started falling asleep.  

-Sofia's POV-
I'ld be lying if I said he wasn't handsome.

He might not be my type, but how can someone even look like this. Life is so unfair ㅍ_ㅍ 

-Myungsoo's POV-

I entered the school gate, ready for the exciting day ahead.

I walked around the school campus with a map on one hand and documents on the other.

I must admit that this campus is really huge and everything looks the same.

I've been walking around for about 10 minutes but whenever I turn at a corner, the same building appears.

It's just that the colour changes everytime. Is this some sort of rainbow school?

One eternity later(xD), I finally found the teachers room.

He handed me my timetable and told me to follow him. I followed him until he stopped infront of a classroom. 

He briefly told the class about a new student joining then signaled for me to enter.

But for some unknown reason, before I could even introduce myself, a girl sitting amongst everyone caught my attention and I felt my heartbeat skip a beat.

I quickly shoke it off and started my introduction. But wow. She sure is pretty.

Without me realising I started staring at her although she had her head down on the table.

Mr Jason was still busy nagging at them on how they be treating me.

By the time I had realise, I felt my cheeks already burning up.

Why did my heart even skipped a beat? Did I fell in love at first sight? 

-Tiffany's POV-
Oh.My.God. Is something wrong with my eyes? Or is this reality?

 How can someone as handsome as him even exist.

He must be mine. Dashing guys like him don't come along often.

I should just dump that gum(James) and date Mr Dashing instead.

James was getting on my nerves anyway. 

-Sofia's POV-
"Make sure you guys tell him where the different rooms are loca..." Blahh.Blahh.Blahhh there he goes again.

When will his nagging ever stop? He really has got to understand we are high schoolers now. Not kindergarteners. -_- 
"Alright. Now Myungsoo, where do you want to sit?" Mr Naggy asked.

"SIT WITH ME MYUNGSOO. THERE IS LOTS OF SPACE HERE!" Tiffany shouted waving her hands up in the air, trying to catch Myungsoo's attention.

Well if you guys do not know who's Tiffany, she's the 'Queenka' of the school and everyone is afraid of her as she's the principal's daughter.

She is also very well known for the nice words that literally fly out when she's in a quarrel.

Well there's only one person she can't win in a quarrel and that is the almighty Elaine because she's good at quarrels and making people speechless.

And I mean it. Now back to Tiffany. Unfortunately for her, Myungsoo pointed towards the seat where Joey's bag was "sitting".

I nudged Joey in the ribs, trying to get her to wake up, earning a painful growl from her. 

 -Joey's POV-
Ouchy ouch ouch ouch. It felt like electricity shot through my body.
My ribs felt like they were gonna break any moment.

Who on earth would even do that to wake someone up?!?

The moment I looked up, I saw Myungsoo walking towards our table.

Oh no. Is he going to take baggie's seat? D; THEN WHERE IS MY BAGGIE GONNA SEAT FROM NOW ON? NOOOOOO! TT.TT

-Myungsoo's POV-
Is this what they called love at first sight? I think I have fallen in love.

I can't stop smiling when I'm near her. But I can't show it yet.

Hell she'll be freaked out. Who walks in a room and tells a stranger he just met that he likes her?

Maintain your facial expression Myungsoo! Maintain!

I secretly took a few glances at her throughout the boring lesson and noticed her name was Joey. 

-Joey's POV-
Okay. This is getting quite awkward. Why does he keep looking this way?!? I can't possibly tell him to stop can I?

Things will just get more awkward and embarrassing.

-Elaine's POV-
Is that a blush I see on the new guy's cheeks? Does he like Joey? *Myungsoo points at seat beside Joey*

Okay. Nevermind.

He likes her and I'm sure of it. Things are getting interesting. 

-Lunch break-

At lunch break, I met up with the rest of the girls, and infinite since we had different lessons the previous period.

While everyone was eating, I started teasing Joey and told the rest that Myungsoo was blushing when he chose his seat.

"Heyy. Don't tease my Joeyyy." Sungyeol whined

"Tchhh. Shut up and eat your food Sungyeol, Joey isn't even yours anyway."

"SHE IS! Right Joey? Right?!" Sungyeol said looking at Joey with sparkling eyes.

"Errrrrrhhh..." 

-Back at class-

As the teasing continues, I could see Joey blushing every time Myungsoo talked to her.

I bet on Sungyeol's life that he is wondering why we always look at each other with that teasing face.

-Myungsoo's POV-
Did they find out that I kind of like Joey? Damn! I shouldn't have stared at her.

Hope she doesn't know that I like her if not it will be very embarrassing to even look at her. Let alone make friends. 

-Sungyeol's POV-
Is that new guy seriously blushing?

He just entered the class in like what? 5 minutes? Don't tell me he likes her too.

Oh no! Not another love rival! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter1~ 

Thanks for reading!(:

Please comment, vote, or subscribe!:D