Six

Heart Keeper

Chapter 6

 

 

It was a fresh Saturday morning for Shiny Effects. The SHINee boys went jooging while the girls just woke up really late. Krystal and Luna slept over and chat all night until two in the morning.

 

“I like talking about guys~” Sulli yawned as she walked out from the room.

“You only like talking about Taemin,” Luna mocked her.

“Aniyo!”

“Guilty~” Amber and Krystal said in unison.

“Aniyo!”

 

“Stop annoying Sulli. She’s just a kid. Come on, let’s have some breakfast. Krystal made it,” Victoria was acting al mature.

“I’m not a kid anymore, unni,” Sulli defended.

 

“Do the boys ever talk about us ?” Krystal asked curiously.

“I don’t think so~” Amber doubted.

“Sure, they do. Onew told me.” Victoria has all the source she needs.

“Who do they talk about?” Luna took interest as well as Amber, Krystal and Sulli.

 

“Most of the time, it’s Amber. He siad that they usually talk about how much they dislike you.”

 

All their eyes widened.

 

“I’m just joking. They just talk about random girls each day.” Victoria smiled.

 

“I doubt that they hate Amber unni. All of them like her.” Sulli always hears stories from Taemin.

“Eh~”

“I’m not kidding, unni.” Sulli smirked.

 

“Stop blabbering and start eating.” Victoria said bossily.

“She’s starting to be like Onew oppa.” Luna observed.

“Totally~” the other girls agreed.

 

They all finish their food and helped each other on cleaning the dishes and cleaning the whole place. After all the cleaning thing, one by one, they took a bath.

 

“Oh, yay, you’re all done. It’s finally my—,” Amber was about to enter the bathroom when the doorbell rung.

 

“Coming!” she run towards the door and opened it.

“Aish. Key oppa~” Amber scratched her head.

“You’re not happy to see me?” Key frowned.

“It’s not that. I was just about to…” Amber paused.

“Take a bath,” Key spotted Amber’s towel.

 

“Do you need something?”

“I just came to ask if you girls want to hang out with us at the café. Onew hyung will treat all of us.” Key stated as he stared at how Amber would respond.

“Okay. But I have to take a bath first. I’ll tell the girls.”

 

After thirty minutes, all of them are ready to go out as well as the guys next door. They all dressed casually just right for that day. They all walked out from the building in pairs: Onew and Victoria, Minho and Krystal, Taemin and Sulli, you could say Jonghyun and Luna and Key and Amber.

 

“Why did you cut your hair short?” Key’s random questions started again.

“Why won’t you cut your hair short?” Amber asked back.

“Well… oh, nice one!” Key and Amber kept throwing weird questions at each other while the others ignored them excluding Jonghyun who wasn’t paying attention on Luna’s story and was only listening to Key and Amber’s conversation.

 

“Is Onew oppa really gonna treat us?” Krystal asked as they entered the café.

“Who said I’m gonna treat you?”Onew stopped from walking.

“Key,” all the girls pointed out Key.

“I didn’t say that!” Key shook his head.

“Why don’t Key pay for us then?”

“Great idea!”

 

“I don’t have any money!” Key kept saying no.

 

“Here’s a better idea. Why don’t’ each of you boys pay for one girl?” Luna suggested.

 

“I’ll treat Amber then. Come on, Amber~” Key pulled her inside.

“I guess I’ll treat you SunYoung?” Jonghyun was a little unsure but since he knew that the rest of them are all ready in pairs, he had no choice.

 

“Yay for chocolate milk!” the maknaes cheered. Coffee is bad for them so even the hyungs and noonas got chocolate milk.

 

“Hey Amber, where’s that heart keychain on your phone?” Jonghyun remembered something while staring at Amber’s phone.

“You still remember that? I had that almost a year ago ad I lost it… almost a year ago, too.” Amber answered while Taemin looked at Key. Taemin knows something about that keychain and Key had something to do with it being lost.

 

“I saw a same keychain at the mall yesterday; want me to buy it for you?” Jonghyun was trying to win over Amber by doing this kind of stuff.

 

“It’s okay. Key replaced that keychain the day after I lost it. It’s in my pocket. Here!” Amber showed it to everyone that made Key happy.

“Oh, it’s that one. Where’s the other half?” Jonghyun was curious why it’s a broken heart.

“I have no idea,”

 

“Eh, Amber, why was it in your pocket?” Key raised his eyebrows.

“She broke it yesterday,” Krystal and the other girls knew why.

“Can you fix it?” Amber grinned laughably.

“Do I look like a repairman to you?” Key asked rudely.

 

“Nope. You look worse than a repairman,” Onew condition is on his way again.

 

They were all making fun of Key the whole day and Key instead of being all annoyed and angry, he enjoyed riding their jokes.

 

“See you all tomorrow~” Victoria said as Amber opened their apartment’s door.

 

“That’s exhausting~” Key yawned and went straight to their room. Taemin followed him.

 

Taemin lied down on his bed and watched Key. He knew Key’s gonna bring up the heart keychain thing.

 

“Don’t tell anyone I have this!” Key whispered a shout to Taemin as he swayed the keychain to Taemin’s face.

“Why don’t you give that thing back, hyung?”

“Coz I don’t want to,” Key said arrogantly.

“If you admit that you stole that from Amber noona because you like her then I won’ tell anyone,” it was Taemin’s funny style of blackmailing people.

“Sorry, it doesn’t work on me you mushroom head.” Key hid the keychain again.

 

“I’ll just go shopping online.” Key excused himself.

“It’s so obvious, why does he keep denying it?” Taemin pouted.

 

 

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥